Page 21

Arranged with You

"Why are you guys doing here,Uninvited?" Luhan asked annoyed. "Uninvited?" Kris asked. Tao let out a 'Tsk' sound. "We were invite by Jiyoung." Tao said. "What?Invite?Jiyoung?" Luhan asked and they all nodded. "Why are you invite them?" Luhan asked her. She just shrugged and said "Well, I thought it will be boring if just two of us" Luhan facepalmed himself. "Okay.Come in." Luhan said then they went upstair to unpacking their things. 

Luhan was staring at the ceiling."Why are they be a ers on such a beautiful day?" He thought. "Why are she inviting them?" He sigh in her mind. He heaved a heavy sigh. Le sigh. Suddenly Xiumin came, "I'm hungry~!!" Luhan rolled his eyes. Jiyoung just smiled then she went to the kitchen. "O-oh!" She said shockingly. 

They all went to shop groceries for one week together. Only Kyungsoo,Luhan and Jiyoung that went to the market. "Wah.The parking is full so we have to parking outside" Kyungsoo said. "Its rain outside. There only 1 umbrella here s you both can use the umbrella. I can use this rainingcoat" Kyungsoo said and they nodded. 

They parted because Kyungsoo said that they have to seperate to buy things quickly. They divided the groceries then they parted.Jiyoung will take meat,Kyungsoo will take vegetables and Luhan will take beverage and snacks. 

She was walking to meat section suddenly someone pull her wrist to a dark place. She wanted to shout but the person covered . "Shh, Its me" Luhan said. She sighed relief. "What are you doing?" Jiyoung said. "I want to do something with you" Luhan said and pull her wrist. "Where are you taking me?" She said but Luhan didn't replied. He just pulled her to somewhere only he know. After a while, they arrived at the photo booth. "Photo booth?" She asked. Luhan smiled as he nodded. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "To take picture of course." He said then pushed Jiyoung into the booth. 

They took the picture. The picture came out well. The first picture was they smiling together. The second picture, Luhan put his arms around her shoulder as they smiled. The third picture, Jiyoung stand behind Luhan as she pulled Luhan's ears while smiling. The fourth picture, Luhan took Jiyoung's hair and make it as his moustache. Fifth picture, they make a face like a wolf. Sixth picture, Luhan was looking at Jiyoung while Jiyoung smiling. Seventh picture, They look at each other. Eight picture, Luhan kiss Jiyoung as Jiyoung make a shocked face. 

"You take this and I will take this." Luhan said. She will took the first until fourth picture while Luhan took the other half. "oKAY" She said as they left. Luhan look at this picture, he smiled. Jiyoung also look at the picture. Dup dap dup dap "Aigoo..why is this beating so fast?" Jiyoung said to herself. 

Jiyoung and Luhan already done paid the things but Kyungsoo still not done. "Kyungsoo, where are you?" Luhan said on the phone. "I'm still on the line." Kyungsoo said. "Okay." Luhan said as he hang up. "So?" Jiyoung asked. "He still on the line so let go to the car first. We can wait him in the car." He said. " I will hold the things and you hold the umbrella" He said as they change the things. 

"Yah,Hold it higher. I'm wet" Luhan said. "I already hold it higher!" She said. "You're too short so thats why you can hold the umbrella." He said. "What?Short?" She said annoyed. "Yeah,Short." Luhan said as he face Jiyoung. Jiyoung want to say something but her words been cut off by Luhan's lips. She look at Luhan annoyed but shy too. "Aish." She said and she ran away. "Ya!" Luhan shouted.

"Why are you always kiss me?" Jiyoung asked. Luhan look at her. He moved closer and closer. Jiyoung already covered with her hand. "Because your lips is kissable." He whispered. She was so shy after she heard that. Luhan just chuckled. After 30 minutes, Kyungsoo arrived. "Let's go!" and they depart. 

 

They already ate and they also watching movie. "Let make a campfire tonight." Lay suggested. "I'm agree!" Chanyeol said. "Me too" Xiumin said. They all agree so that night they make a campfire at the beach. 

"The last time I join a campfire was 5th grade" Kris said. "Its so warm~~" Baekhyun squeeled. "Okay.Who know this song, sing okay?" Chanyeol said as he took out his guitar. He played 'Hello' by SHINee. Baekhyun,Chen and Kyungsoo started singing. 

if you knew just how I feel, I wonder what you'd say
would you still act the same or walk away?
I don't have the confidence that this'll go my way
I wish you'd tell me that it's all okay

something bout the way you look at me, baby it's hard to
go
if you really want me to stay, why don't you let me know

hello hello everytime when you pass me by
hello hello it's breaking my heart, yeah
hello hello I'm taking a chance and I'll let you go
who knows maybe we'll be... something more than this

conversations in my head, spinning me round and round
out of a million guys, it's you I found
it's unpredictable, how you could change your mind..
I know I'm just falling for you

something bout the way you look at me, baby it's hard 
to go
if you really want me to stay, why don't you let me know

hello hello everytime when you pass me by
hello he-

 

"Luhan?Is that you Luhan?" Someone interupt their campfire. They all turned their head and look at the person. Jiyoung heard Tao's sighed. "Its that " Tao muttered. "?What wrong with this girl" She thought as she look at Luhan. Luhan's face showed that he was shocked. "Luhan?" The girl said. "O-oh,Its me" Luhan said as he stand up. "Long time no see" She said and Luhan nodded. EXO already sighed as they look at the fire again. The girl sit at the end with Luhan. "Can I join you guys?" She said. "N-" Sehun wanted to say but "Of course." Jiyoung said. The girl looked at Jiyoung."Who is this?" The girl asked. "My cousin." Luhan answered. "Oh, you're the popular model right?" The girl said. "I guess" Jiyoung said. "Hello.I'm Meiling.Nice to meet you." Meiling said as she reach out her hand. "Jiyoung.Me too" Jiyoung said as she hold her hand. "Why this is here?" Kai muttered. Jiyoung look at Kai. "Whats wrong with them?" She thought

Luhan and Meiling were into their talk. Jiyoung just looked at them. The others just sang happily ignored Luhan and Meiling. "Sehun" Jiyoung whispered. Sehun looked at her. "Why are you guys called her a ''?" She asked. "Oh,I forgot about that.You don't know about her relationship with Luhan" Sehun said. "Relationship?" She said. "Yes.Meiling is Luhan's first love and Luhan's first girlfriend. Luhan loved her very much but Meiling cheated him with some other rich man. And Luhan turned into playboy because of that ." He said. Jiyoung just nodded as she looked at them. "Maybe Luhan still have feelings to Meiling" She thought. but her thought make her heart ache. She felt downed with that thought. "Jiyoung.What a long face?" Chanyeol said. "Huh?Really?" She said. "Why are you have such a long face?" Chanyeol asked. "Nothing.I just thinking about something." She said. Chanyeol just nodded. Sehun just chuckled. "What a lame excuses.," He thought. 




 

Hey guys^^ I'm already Update. How was it? Did you like it? I hope you like it.. Huh, School is near and the story isn't finished yet. But I will  try to finished the story in this year because i have BIG BIG exam next year. 

By the way, did you read my Xmas Oneshot 'Shivering because of L.O.V.E' ? If you don't read it yet, I hope you read it. For my readers that already read my oneshot. How was it? Did you like it? I really really really hope you like it because that oneshot is my first oneshot.

©All rights from me. The character is not mine but Lee Jiyoung is mine. Don't plagarize it. If you want to post it at another website.PM me^^