1-4-3

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

I can't believe it. Woo Bin oppa is here with me! And he stays with me!

We have been friends since I was in kindergarten. But he was 7 years older than me. AND I DON'T CARE. When I started going to high school,I also started to understand why and how to like & love someone. He was my first love. Keu sarami nae cheot sarangiya.

~Flashback~

1 YEAR AGO

"Oppa,where are we going?" I asked him that night. "Keunyang,some where. A place you always wanted to go," Woo Bin replied. I sat still in his Porsche,enjoying the night breeze. Then I realized ; it was a vacation penthouse! "Wow! The penthouse is soo beautiful! And look! There's a beach in front of it! Oppa,gomawo!" I thanked him and gave him a hug,which apparently shocked him. "Oh,mi..mianhae oppa," I said guiltily. But he's totally cool with it. "Nah,it's okay! Here,take your suitcase and change,we're gonna take a walk,"

"Change? But this penthouse only had 1 room?"

"And we're going to share,"

I then walked into the room. And I noticed that the room was decorated with a picture of me,every corner! Then, his suitcase in the closet caught my eyes. uhh,what is going on? Without wasting my time, I changed to a white stripless dress and cover the top with a short pink cardigan. I simply picked a pink-coloured flats since we're walking at the beach. When I came out,one word he said was, "Stunning." and I appreciated it.

We walked side by side,enjoying the sea breeze. Then it started to rain. But we didn't rush back to the penthouse,we simply played around in the rain. But when I accidentally hugged him,our face got closer. He then slowly placed my arms around his neck and cupped my face with his palms. "Tina-yaa. You're not the only one who felt that way,". That was his words. His eyes continued staring mine. I began translating the sentence when suddenly....

His lips met mine. He passionately kissed me and never let me go. I was at first shocked,but then slowly enjoyed the kiss. The rain got heavier,but we didn't stop. He carried me in his arms to the penthouse,and we laid beside eachother on the Queen-Sized bed. We just stared eachother,no words. But we spoke with our eyes.

"Tina-yaa,did you know since when did I feel this way?"

"When?"

"When I see you playing in the rain after school for the first time,"

"Really?"

"And when you cried,again,in the rain, because you had a hard time,"

"Why me?"

He answered the question with a kiss on my forehead. "Because you changed me,"

I smiled thankfully. I then snuggled and laid my head on his bare,warm chest [no wrong ideas,his shirt was still on him but ed XDXD] and felt his hand my head. We felt happier than ever.

If it wasn't for his career,we'd stuck to be lovers now. But he has meds to study,so we have to break up for a while,although it was bittersweet. Last time we were connected was through Skype,but I'm so glad. More glad than ever to be by his side,not virtually.

"Oh,Jongin oppa. Come in!" I then saw Jongin's head popping out from the door. "Yaa,neo gwaehnchanha?" He asked. "Yes. Geokjeonghajima :) By the way,what was the meaning of the necklace?" I asked. His face became pale in all of a sudden. There's something that he's hiding from me. But I hate going through people's privacy if it humiliates them or involves their heart issues. "It's,it's okay. I don't wanna bug in,anyway,"

"That necklace belonged to someone I used to protect a long time ago," He said. I , " Your yeoja chingu,right?" But he just smiled and shook his head. "Yeoja chingu anira. Keunyang chinguya," 

"Wow," I again. "That someone must be special to you," but he didn't smile at all. Just a smirk. "Her name's Taerin. Jang Taerin. We were best friends since I was in elementary. When I was debuting 6 years ago,I kept looking for her since I appointed her to be my Personal Assistant. But," he stopped for a while. I can see his eyes began to water. He took a deep breath with a gentleman's tears went down his face. "But she died in a car accident. She... she was wearing a dress that I bought specially for her. She remained in the room,waiting to be cremated. But before she did,I get to see her for one last time. She....she was smiling with that necklace in her grabs. I.... I felt guilty for forcing her to come. I felt guilty for making a debut. But now,when I get to know you, I realized something," Jongin said and glanced at me. "Realized...what?"

"Tina, Taerin gave me another shot to protect her by protecting you. That's why I'm giving you this necklace. I'm not falling for you,but I need you and I love you as my sister. Tina,let me protect you as a brother. Let me do a redemption. Please?" he then grabbed my hand. I touched his face and cried too. I simply nodded. Since I don't have any siblings, Jongin could fill the voids. And I do want to give him a chance for redemption. "Geokjeongma,Jongin oppa. I'm here for you now. Move on with your life,and don't be so burdened with your past. Jang Taerin-ssi will never want to see you this sad again," I convinced. We gave eachother a hug,and I patted his back,telling him not to cry anymore.

Arasseo,Jongin oppa. You can redeem your past with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO-BIN'S P.O.V

Kim Jongin

Kim Woo-Bin

Xi Luhan

JUST BECAUSE OF AN INNOCENT TEENAGER

Lee Tina

How many more guys will appear for Tina?

I have a feeling that Kim Jongin's going to protect Tina like his own sister. So I'm not really worried about him. But what about the other 10? I'm really suspicious towards those other two kiddos ; Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun. One of them both had feelings for Tina too. Why should they even come here?

Yaa

Kim Jongin.

You had no idea how big a secret I kept from you all these years. And I'm not going to let you hurt Tina like you hurt Taerin once. Not ths time.

~FLASHBACK~

2 YEARS AGO

"Taerin-ah. What are you doing?" I asked my sister. "Oh,oppa," she was surprised to have my presence in her room. On her bed I see a V.I.P. pass to the 'SBS : Gayo Daejun' event and a form with SMEnt.'s trademark at the top of the form. I picked it up and it says 'APPLICATION : PERSONAL ASSISTANT '

"Woah! How did you get one of these?" I asked. But there was no answer. She just sat on her study table while holding something. Then I heard her taking a deep breath. Sounded like she cried. "Y..yaa! What's with you?" I asked again. I walked up to her and saw her face,looking so soggy,gloomy and dim. Not like the sister I know. "Oppa,how long? How long would he think of me as his yeodongsaeng?"

"Nugu?"

"Keu sarami.... when is he going to think of me as someone special?"

"Jongin?"

"Well,do you see another guy beside me right now?!" she shouted at me for the first time.

"Taerin-ahh, you need to stop falling for him. He only thinks of you as his sister because he respects your relationship with Taemin," I convinced.

I don't know whether it's me,but I see a 'halo' in my sister's face. "Really? Maybe you're right," she just agreed. That's weird because she's usually a person who never gave up easily. "Taerin-ah, my flight's here soon. Are you sure you could handle it alone?". She nodded. I gave her my one,last hug. As I turned my back, she said, "Oppa. Please don't turn your back when I say this. I just wanted to thank you for everything. You're my heart that kept me alive. If I were fated to leave the world before you, forgive Jongin oppa although it's hard for you. You're my brother,but he's my first and last love. Keu sarami nae cheot sarangiya...." I wanted to turn my back,but she insisted not to. But I never thought that was her last words.

Kim Jongin.

I tried to forgive you,but I can't.

Mianhae

But you're my sister's murderer.

And I'm not letting you murder Tina too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

I'm started to fit in here. Although I'm not going to let Jongin take Tina,but I felt something weirder when I see Woo-Bin. He glanced at Jongin like he knew him for a long time. I don't know why, I can feel that Woo-Bin had a connection with Taerin.

"BAAA!!!!!!! Hyung!"

"WOAH! Auuuu,jinjja! Yaa!" I startled. Sehun loved to scare me these days. Maybe I have to fix his brain.

"Sending 1-4-3, geuljarok ajik jeondari andwae woah oh oh,

sending 1-4-3,dansunhan sutjanoriga aniya woah oh,oh

I love you 1-4-3

Neoneun 4-8-6

Sending 1-4-3

Neomu dareuji

Sending 1-4-3

Ajik eoryeopji

dansunhan sutjanoriga aniya, 1-4-3"

I was puzzled. "Sehunnie,why were you singing Henry sunbae's song?"

"You should sing it to Tina,you know :>" Sehun pouted. This kiddo sure knew how to make me smile. :)

"Hyung,why are you so quiet lately?" he sat beside me. AGAIN I HATE IT! ><

"STOP SITTING ON MY BED!" I scolded Sehun. 

"Ugh,hyung. How many times do I have to tell you? This is a Queen-sized bed. Your bed's my bed. (o.O)"

Oh,really? "Ah,keu...keurae? Mianhae. ~.~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI'S P.O.V

Me and Tina walked together to her greenhouse. I asked her why is her flowerbed full of daisies.

"Keunyang. I once liked roses,but daisies are easier to get. You can make chains out of it," she said while tying a bunch of daisies and transformed it to a bracelet. I was out of words. That's what Taerin would say. "Oh,really? Taerin once said it too," I sighed. Tina then felt guilty. "Mi..mian... I didn't know," but I shook my head,saying it's okay. 

"Oh,by the way,is your left ankle okay?" I asked. I have a request for her. Mostly,the other members. Tina nodded and asked. "Wae?"

"Luhan saw you danced our song Black Pearl. Care for a demo?"

--------------------------------------------------

Me and all the other members (except Luhan,since he's already been here last time) were amazed when Tina showed us her choreography/recording studio. "How come you didn't tell us about this?" Suho asked Tina. She should've at least shared about it to us. I pouted.

"It's because she doesn't want to let people know," then comes the 'Good Doctor' Woo-Bin. Tina just glanced at Woo-Bin with a face of 'WHY-ARE-YOU-HERE?'

"Yaa,Lee Ti-Na. You should be resting,right? Why are you here?" he questioned her. Uh-oh...

"Oppa,you're not my bodyguard. Besides,I'm okay now. You should sit," Tina replied,insisted that she's okay. Woo-Bin had no choice but to sit beside us. Or should I say beside me. She began some warm-ups and the radio. The song 'Black Pearl' replayed. And my,we were amazed by her dance moves! She could fill in for our choreographer's spot when we get back. But can we?

Next was the song 'Growl'. I stopped the song first because Tao wanted to record a video of it. "We could show it to Manager Lee later!"

Then the song started. Me and Lay started following her steps.

1,2,3,4

5,6,7,8

Then there was this step like the breakdancing dance step. How did she do that?

The song ended. We both were exhausted,but Tina had more energy. Salute to the girl!

I did notice Luhan and Woo-Bin glanced at me whenever I'm close with Tina. These days,those two people kept looking at me with jealousy. I have been wondering why.

I walked to the greenhouse alone because Tina went with Woo-Bin somewhere we don't know. There,I saw Luhan holding a stalk of English daisy. 

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" I asked him. He answered short. "Keunyang,just wanted to enjoy the oxygen. Come here and sit with me,"

I took my place beside him. In front of us was a man-made waterfall. Tina was extremely rich,but lonely. Until wecame and met her though,she said.

"Jongin-ah, let me be honest here and cut it short. I have feelings for Tina,"

I was shocked. Luhan confessed. I get it, but what's that got to do with me? Uh-oh. No way! He thought...he thought...

"You liked Tina too right?" He then asked. I just chuckled.

"What's so funny? You had feelings for her right?"

"Hyung,was this why you've been glancing and ignoring me? Because you thought I had feelings for her?" I responded. He was puzzled. "Then? You treated Tina nicer than anyone else,always had a private chit-chat with her,ain't that true?" Luhan asked back.

"Luhan-hyung,geokjeonghajimaseyo. I only promised to protect her as a sister to redeem myself. I don't fall for her," I said and gave him a smirk. "Ah,keu...keurae? You should've told me so! I've wasted my energy feeling jealous of you," he pouted. I simply gave him a man's hug. "Hyung,don't worry. You can have her,but you need to compete with someone else first,"

"Really? Who?"

"Woo-Bin. Kim Woo-Bin,"