Surprise Visit

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

SEHUN'S P.O.V

After I got my bubble tea, I brought myself to a bookstore nearby. I'm not into books, but I remembered how Tina loved to read books. Damn, I still remembered her! My head hurts just by thinking that she is with Luhan hyung. That damn heartbreaker.

Luhan was a playboy. He dated 12 girls before. Even if he was dating, he would ignore his girlfriends in the public and only show his affectionate self when there's no one looking he's at home. As if the girls are too ' dirty ' for them to be shown in front of his friends. It might explain things if he did it when he's currently known worldwide, but he has been acting like that way before he was a part of EXO. I secretly hated him for that. I see him with other girls too often. But I just kept my mouth shut because I still hoped for a bit of change in him. Eventually it happened. Ever since he met Tina, he started to show a major difference. I thought that I won't fall for Tina because she's Luhan's. 

And again, I am wrong.

She did it. She stole my heart. She stole Luhan's heart. She was not on the blame though. I am just afraid that she might be heartbroken because of Luhan's attitude that  will  might return.

And after a long session of thinking, I finally reached the bookstore. Kinokuniya Bookstore. Hmmm, maybe I should just go to the book cafe instead? Oh well~ I stepped inside and saw a familiar figure. The figure I have been dying to hug and comfort when she's crying.

"Tina! What are you doing here?" " Oh? Sehun oppa! " Her bright smile greeted me. Damn,it melted my heart again! I took a seat beside her with a book in my hand. " Oppa,are you here to read too? " "Wae? You think I hate books?" " No, I thought you disliked them," she teased me, making me pinch her cheeks. Then a middle-aged woman came upon us and smiled. " Aigoo, I guess newlyweds are so romantic these days! " Tina was about to deny er fact when I jumped in and agreed. " How did you know we're newlyweds? " "It's so obvious! " I then whispered to Tina, " You're not going to publicize that you're Luhan's girlfriend,are you?" Understood my signal, Tina just played along. Oh,how I love her.

Tina's phone rang. Jongin's name appeared on her phone screen.

" Yeoboseyo. Ne, Jongin oppa?"

"........."

" Ah,keurae? When? "

"........"

KaTalk!

Woah! 62 messages already? Oh right, I kept my phone silent.

Scrolling.....

Hangout,huh? Definitely in!

" Keureom, I'll slumber over there for a night, "

"........."

" Yes, with Luhan oppa, of course, "

Sleeping over with Luhan, huh?

" ........"

"Arasseo. Okay. Kkeut~"

And their phone call was over. " Jonginnie? " I simply asked, with a " Yep " reply from her. " Sehun oppa, you told me you liked someone right? " Tina asked after she finished her novel and took a sip of my bubble tea. " Yah! That's my bubble tea! " I pouted. " Like I care, "  Tina jokingly said. To be honest I am not even that upset. But remembered the fact that she's not mine, damn it hurts. " Yes. Yes I liked someone. Why?"

" Wow. That girl must've felt lucky, " said Tina.

" Her? Lucky? Why? "

" Well, she's lucky to be loved by someone like you. You're kind, caring, everything a girl would love in a man! " Tina expressed her words in a cute way. The way she grinned,ahh. Makes me feel like I wanted to pinch her cheeks.

Wait.

She's Luhan's girlfriend.

" Sehun oppa, are you going to stay here? I'm going for a skating session, " her question quickly snapped me out to reality. " Huh? Well, I am going off too, " " Where? " "To..to- " " Hahahaha stop stammering! "

So me and Tina walked off from the bookstore and headed towards a park nearby. " Sehun oppa, why don't we just take a seat and enjoy this lovely view- " " Yah Lee Ti-Na, aren't you being over-reacting?" " No, I'm being an alien, " she attacked back with her words and her poker face. How I wish I can see her this happy all the time.

When she's mine

If she's mine

 

 

 

( sorry for the late update! been focusing on another fanfic T-T )