Slice of Memories

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

Haven't heard from Woo-Bin oppa ever since he said he returned to Seoul. Been trying to call him, but I imagined things getting awkward after he knew my heart stuck to Luhan instead, and that the kiss was not as meaningful as it used to be. But hey, I'm in Seoul, so I think I could call him up for some warm Macchiato.

Me and Sehun walked towards a park near the spot where we accidentally met just now. Few steps from the park and I can feel the breeze came from the almost frozen Han river, fresh smell of frozen dews, sounds of children laughing, laughter of Baekhyun and Chanyeol playing with snow-

Wait, what??

From afar I can see the couple playing snowball fight, Baekhyun throwing snowballs to the giant latter with great revenge as a return. No wonder BaekYeol couple was famous in fanfics, my heart whispered. I smiled,looking at those two lovable dorks playing against eachother. It's not all the time we get to take breaks from a busy life.

My life taught me that.

My family holds a large share on entertainment agencies in Korea. News of them flying to Korea, Japan or China rarely surprised me. The last break my family ever had was 5 months ago. That is to celebrate their success of being the top shareholders in Hallyu entertainment. Figures, it was a bit dull.

I have been trained to think, tolerate and act like an adult. Most likely a matured teenager who is hiding the real soul of a 50-year-old active millionaire. Percentages, profits and loss have been taught when I was 10. By the time I reached 12 my parents introduced me to their ' friends ' in annual dinners just to show off their over-matured daughter. I got a 1.2% of shares for YG Entertainment,3.2% for JYP and 1.8% of shares for SM itself as my birthday present.

" I am totally impressed with your daughter, Sun-Hee ssi! Definite suitable pair for my 17-year-old son! "

" You did a good job training your daughter, Mr. Lee. My daughter still begs for gadgets in her age and yet never satisfied, "

" Must've been happy with your presents huh, Tina-ssi? "

That's what I call drama. They'd expect me to get so naive and would eventually make me divide shares for them when I'm 18, when my parents are in a terrible condition or worse.

Ahh, memories. A life I'll never repeat.

" Tina-yaa! " Sehun's bright tone woke me up from wonders. I don't know what happened until I recalled things slowly. That's right, I am going to a park with Sehun enjoying wonders when BaekYeol's laughter interrupted my peace. 

" Dozing off much or was just Shakespeare overdose? "

" Repeat that one more time and I swear that- "

" Yaa! Oh Sehun! Lee Tina! "

Lee Tina. Tina. Too fancy. Change. Soon. Name. Better. Keywords lingered in my mind,without myself realizing finger snaps by Baekhyun.

" Told you guys, Shakespeare overdose, " Sehun snickered. I again woke up from the sudden trance and landed my eyes on Baekhyun's face trying its best to hold his cackles while Chanyeol just looked to the sides making blur faces. Figures everything.

" Let's go skating! " Baekhyun merrily dragged the taller boy beside him towards the frozen lake. Not wanting to missing out everything, Sehun and I put our roller blades ready.

" Not expecting those two idiots to be here right? " The mature vocal beside me spoke. 

" Yep. Thought only you and me got the idea of being here, "

So, this is your first Christmas? "

About to be. With a new name.

" Yeah, pretty much, "  I just shrugged my shoulders, lips tugged upwards.

" Anticipating anything? " 

Just a longlasting memory.

" Cookies, milk, crazy friends. What else can I request? " 

" Just that? " 

Love, parents, family, no biz talking, no dinner appointments, no shareholders' meeting

" I guess, " 

" I heard your family's our agency's largest shareholder, "

Just when I wished I don't want to talk about it.

I get that lots of times, "

" How does it feel living luxury? "

" Luxury? " I lightly scoffed in disbelief, resulting Sehun's confused expression. " Sehun oppa, I admit that I live in a mansion with maids and butlers and security guards and whatever luxury bull people always thought. A fact not even my cat can deny. But I felt empty. Deeply empty," I stressed on the discomforting word before continuing. " 4 years ago I was taught about bussiness terms ; percentage, shares, lost, royalty, compensation and kids in that age still preferred Bambi, Mickey Mouse or even Spongebob. The only animation I have ever since were graph bars and pie charts. I got shares as my birthday presents and a fancy dinner with expensive cakes to celebrate instead of homemade pastries and wrapped gifts when I reached 12. A year later, I exposed myself to music and started being all carefree, wanting to see my parents' reaction. Would my mom cry for not raising me right? Would my dad ground me from dinners and homeschools and forced me to attend daily school instead? My expectation went flat. They thought that by having a muti-talented daughter would help them in slowly rising the profits and ascending the percentages of shares. That's how I knew you guys. Perfect timing huh?"

 

SEHUN'S P.O.V

" Luxury? " A disbelief scoff came out from Tina's mouth. Without realizing, I showed a confused expression before hearing her moving on " Sehun oppa, I admit that I live in a mansion with maids and butlers and security guards and whatever luxury bull people always thought. A fact not even my cat can deny. But I felt empty. Deeply empty. 4 years ago I was taught about bussiness terms ; percentage, shares, lost, royalty, compensation and kids in that age still preferred Bambi, Mickey Mouse or even Spongebob. The only animation I have ever since were graph bars and pie charts. I got shares as my birthday presents and a fancy dinner with expensive cakes to celebrate instead of homemade pastries and wrapped gifts when I reached 12. A year later, I exposed myself to music and started being all carefree, wanting to see my parents' reaction. Would my mom cry for not raising me right? Would my dad ground me from dinners and homeschools and forced me to attend daily school instead? My expectation went flat. They thought that by having a muti-talented daughter would help them in slowly rising the profits and ascending the percentages of shares. That's how I knew you guys. Perfect timing huh?"

A perfect timing for making me fall in love with you

And slowly it hurts

" Oh come on.. seriously?? Dating here under the snowy tree with all those mushy feelings whatever? " Baekhyun interrupted my train of thoughts. Aish this hyung..  

" Oooh Tina, new scandal huh? What would Luhan hyung say whe- OWW THAT HURTS! " Chanyeol hissed in pain after getting a strong punch from the latter. I guess those punchbags at home really trained her so well, I smiled.

" One more screw-up and I'll make sure your mini-diny-ding-dong suffer, " Tina smirked in victory

" Yaa! My mini ding-dong is precious okay? "

" So called precious, "

" Baekhyun knows why, "

" Gosh what am I hearing? "

" Confession from Chanyeol, " Baekhyun twinkled, smiling upon the taller lad. Oh no.

" We had fun last night, didn't we, Yeollie? " 

" I always loved your moans, Baek, "

" Those marks I made, means you're officially mine. Take note of that, jagiya! "

" Never will conceal- "

" ALRIGHT NOW IF YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO POLLUTE HER EARS I SUGGEST YOU GET OUT, " Not wanting to let Tina's jaws drop larger, I covered her ears and glared towards both of them.

" Oooooh scaryyy maknaeee, " Baekhyun cooed, simply to annoy me more before the two continued skating. I swore that I saw hands of Baekhyun slapping Chanyeol's... never mind.

 

 

Annyeong~

Short update, mian. My school had exams the whole week ( 4 days to be exact pffft :P)

I hope that you gouys would leave a comment and upvote :(

 

Mwo? Tina wants to change her name? Here's a bit teaser ^^

Tina isn't actually a part of the Lee's family. Soooo she will change her name with the right family name. Wanna know why? Keep anticipating for the next chapter! And pssst! You think Luhan would be living an easy relationship with Tina and that Sehun only had to face Luhan's tough obstacle? Galaxy no! Someone is coming back mwahahahahaha.

 

Well, two persons

 

So what name will Tina convert to? Who will be there to interrupt LuNa's relationship? And where is Luhan? Why didn't he show up in this chapter?

You'll find out in episode 23 ( after a proper count ) of LW12CB3, " The Bay of Change "

 

Comment, subscribe and upvote!