I Think I Like You

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

"Ugh,where am I? Ouch,my head hurts!" I woke up,but my head still hurts.I don't remember every single thing,when... "Agassi,I made you some chicken soup. It might reduce your pain," OMO! It's Kyungsoo oppa! I was suprised. I slapped myself,and OUCH THAT HURTS! It really is him! He just smiled at me. "It is me,I am Kyungsoo," he said. Did he just hear that? Then I see the other 11 approached the sofa where I was lying. Baekhyun came nearer and said, "Agassi, we're all sorry for breaking in. But there are sasaengs all over and we all need to stay put. I know this is a bit too much,but can we stay?" I am literally shocked. EXO wants to stay in my house? "But then it's okay if you don't let us to. We already caused you trouble," Tao then spoke up. I shook my head and was like "NONONONONO! I mean,it's okay though. My house is a bit big,and there are enough guest rooms for all of you. I know what you're feeling. Just stay here until you feel like it's time to leave. :)" I gave them a sigh of relief. Luhan and Sehun then just ran at me and lifted me up because I let them to stay! "Gomapsumnida! Neomu gamsahaeyo! By the way," Luhan put me back down. "What's your name?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright EXO,it's still a bit formal here,but have a seat," All of the EXO members sat down on the dining table. I took out a container of Neapolitan ice cream and served them. "I know your names,obviously.... But let me introduce myself first. I have made my own Korean name. Lee Ti-Na imnida. Just call me Tina," I introduced myself. Everybody cheered. " So you heard it! Lee Ti-Na's the name! Phones out!" Xiumin cheered. Then I see all of them taking out their phones. What are they doing? "YAA! You're not going to spread the news right?" I'm worried. I always hated people making a fuss around me,even for a second. But Jongin shook his head. "No,we're not. That's being silly. We were just looking for your ID in Kakao Talk. What's your ID?" "Oh,is...is that so?" I blushed. We exchanged Kakao IDs and phone numbers because they said I am officially their best friend now. "We thought you were one of the sasaeng because you fainted right after you saw us. But we were wrong and thought that you're warm. Welcome to the Friendsite,Tina-yaa!" Chen said earlier. 

Ding-dong! My house bell rang. EXO were worried,but then I told them not to worry because from the image I received from my smartphone app that connects to the doorbell , the person who rang the bell was a guy. "A guy?" Suho questioned. He opened the door and turns out the man was their manager. "Sorry,I need to make it quick. Sasaeng attack are getting serious in the building at Seoul,so I can't assure till when you need to stay. Me and the rest of the crew had to leave only you here,while we'll rush back to Seoul to solve this whole thing. But here are your bags. I think you'll be staying here longer than expected. And don't worry,I know the girl's parents. Where is she?" he asked. Suho called out my name and I ran to the door step. But I never thought that guy,the EXO manager,it was him. "Uncle Lee?" I asked. Suho was puzzled. "Wait,you both knew eachother?"

The man standing in front of me was my favourite my-mom's-best-friend Lee Seung-Hwan. "Yeah,pretty much. Wow Tina,never thought you grew up so fast. I still remember the day we went for a ride at the funfair," He just smiled. I was happy to see him back, and then I flashbacked my memories with him. He once took me for a ride at a funfair and brought me to Hollywood. "Nice meeting you again, Uncle Lee!" I grinned. I was explained about everything,A-Z.
"Alright,Tina. My flight's arriving soon. Take good care of them,okay? I trust you," The man placed his hand onto my shoulder. I nodded. From that moment,that is where 2 of them were 'spying' on me without me noticing. Who could it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXO'S P.O.V

"Jinjja? We'll really stay here longer?" Xiumin cannot believe his ears. THEY'RE STUCK HERE FOR AT LEAST THREE MONTHS! 
"Oh,you seem to not liking to stay. It's okay,I know myself. Don't...don't worry. I'l just find you a hotel to stay," Tina's face then changed. She's sour. She walked weakly towards her room. Everybody was feeling a sense of guilt. " Xiumin hyung! Why do you have to say that?" Luhan puts the blame on Xiumin. Xiumin just pouted like a puppy [[LOL]].  Kyungsoo said it is alright. "Oh! I have an idea!" The maknae suddenly lifted up his face. They then discussed with eachother. OPERATION 'SORRY,CHINGUYA' START!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

I wish she was not hurt by Xiumin.

I really wanted to stay by her side.

I want to use this chance to be with her.

Since yesterday,my heart races fast whenever I see her. She has a warm smile full of sincerity. And I loved how she treats us normally instead of as a fan. But I don't want her to think that we're not glad to stay. We were heaply leaped in joy! I know Xiumin was actually thrilled too. Maybe because Tina thought that we're disliking to stay here by the way Xiumin said it. But she's wrong. What should I do?

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Sehun then startled me. He shares the room with me since I'm more comfortable around him. He then sat right next to me,on my bed. BUT I HATE IT! "Yaa! Get outta my bed!" "But Luhan hyung,this is a Queen-sized bed," Sehun then squealed,probably because he thought I was mad at him Oh,yeah. This is a Queen-sized bed. My bed = Sehun's bed. My bad. [[o.O]] .

AWW... his puppy face showed up! "Mian..mianhae.." I was so guilty..

"Hyung," he then asked me. " You liked Tina,right?" I was shocked. How did he know?

" Since...since when? Since when did I like her? You're making a joke,for Suho's sake [LOL]" I tried to hide it. But Sehun's face was like " I know you're lying," 

"Hyung, I know you for a long time. I know that you liked her. You can't hide it from me. And I know that Tina makes you feel special," Sehun convinced me. I put my head on Sehun's shoulder. "Sehun-ahh, otteohke?" I was confused. Would Tina really 'kick' us out?

"Sehun-ah," "Yes,Luhan hyung?" "I don't like Tina. I love her,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI'S P.O.V

Knock-knock. I knocked her door. Good thing she lets me in. I found her lying on her bed,covering herself with a purple duvet. "Tina-yaa,mianhae," I said. She then uncover herself,sitting. She grabbed my hand and said, "No worries,Jongin oppa. I'm not mad," But from that,I can feel something when she grabs me. I can feel her warmth from the inside. I felt like a puzzle piece from my life that lost a long time ago. That same warmth from my long lost little sister.

~flashback~

2 years ago

"Oppa!!" Tae-Rin shouted my name from afar. "Tae-Rinnie!" I am so happy to meet my lil 'school-adopted' sister back from her summer camp. We met when I was in elementary school. She's just a year younger than me. She was my mentee back in the old days. Till now,we're still bro-sis. But we never fell in love with eachother. Keunyang chingu [just friends.] . She followed me everywhere. She even stuck with me when I'm having ballet and jazz class. She was always my partner. When I won the S.M. Youth Best Contest back in 2007,she was the first to congratulate me.

"Oppa! Look! I got straight batches for everything! I'm wayyyy smarter than you!" Tae-Rin proudly showed me her sash full of batches. I was so proud of her. "Jalhaesseo,Tae-Rinnie! Oppa's proud of you!"

We walked side by side at a park. She had chocolate ice cream and I had a piece of fried chicken wrapped in a paper bag. My fave,of course! "Oppa, Taemin oppa already made a debut," She spoke up. "Yes,and?" I questioned. I can sense that this is going to be a sad moment soon. "Oppa," suddenly tears went down her cheek. I was puzzled and wiped her tears away. "Yaa,why are you crying? He did something bad to you?" "Keuge anira," she replied. "Then?" "You're going to follow his footsteps right?" I suddenly felt that my cheek was slapped hard although she did not. "Oppa,since you're debuting next month, you won't be able to see me right?" She said,almost like whispered. "No! That's not true. Oppa will never leave you!" "But that's the same thing Taemin would say! And now look! He did not remember who I am! I guess you'd turned out the same,"

Then I remembered. Taemin and Tae-Rin were lovers. He debuted first in a formed group named SHINee about six months ago. He was a year older than me. Other than Tae-Rin, we're total best friends till now although he's my hyung. Before the debut,he promised Tae-Rin to not forget her and leave her alone. But although Tae-Rin went to every fan-meeting,even when she got a backstage pass, Taemin would not recognize her. But I convinced Tae-Rin that he didn't forget her. Pity Tae-Rin.

"No,I won't. Remember when I won the S.M. Contest 4 years ago? Who was the first one to congratulate me? You. And you're the first person I informed about it,not my parents. I always put you first,right?" I convinced her. She then planted her head onto my chest. I hugged her warm little body. She cried again. "Don't worry,I won't forget you," "You won't?" Tae-Rin asked although she was still in tears. " If I will, I won't give you the V.I.P pass to my first debut and asked you to be my personal assistant," I said while taking out a form with a V.I.P pass from my bagpack. Her face lit up. "Seriously?! I'm...I'm gonna be your P.A?" I then nodded. She leaped in joy. "Oppa! Gomawo!"

[[ 111229]]

I received a call from Tae-Rin's cellphone. She did not appear for my debut moment in 'SBS Gayo Daejun'  event. "Yaa! Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere! You should be here to see me per..." "Excuse me,Mr. Jongin? I called you because your number was the first in her speed-dial. I think you should come here to certify the body," The body? What body? "What do you mean?"

"Do you know the owner of this number?"

"Yes,"

I was shocked. I...I don't know what to say. Tae-Rin left me. Left me for good. On the day of my debut.

[[120105]]

I approach one of the shelfs with glass windows. Out of every sections,hers were located in the middle. There's a little picture of her smiling. Right next to the photo was a pot with her ash. I opened the window and placed a stalk of her favourite flower ; a white daisy. "Tae-Rinnie,oppa made it. You were right,I had a lot of fans. Tae-Rinnie,do you have to leave soon?" I connected with her. I'm sure she could hear me. Bitter tears went down to my cheeks. I bit my lip. I blamed myself. If I did not push her,if I did not even agree to make a debut,she won't leave me. I kneeled down,guilty and broke. Seconds then,I felt a breeze passed me. "Oppa, don't cry. I'm always with you. If you cry,I'll never rest in peace. You don't want that to happen,right? Just be happy,move on. I'm fine here. And I could see you and Taemin oppa from here. I know that he's sad too. You can't balme yourself. Take care of Taemin for me,okay?" I could hear Tae-Rin's soul whispered. I don't know how,but then I felt something in my grabs. It was a necklace with a sun-shaped pendant. The pendant had a letter 'T' that stands for Tae which means Sun and also stands for Tae-Rin. Alright,Tae-Rin. I'll never forget you. I know you're here.

I got out from the flashback. I suddenly found out that Tina was asleep with her head rested on my shoulder. I touched her black,curly hair. Like the hair of Rapunzel,a character in the movie entitled 'Tangled',she had a magic within every strand. I can feel it. I can feel the glow. I can feel the warmth. I can feel Tae-Rin.

"Tina-yaa. Let me protect you. Let me treat you like you're my sister. I need you,"