Final Stop

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

" Luhan.."

" Yes, Kris?"

Kris took a sit beside Luhan who was still weeping, waiting for Tina to wake up. Kris just does not know how to put it all together. He collected his guts and lets out his feelings.

 

" I want you to take care of EXO for me,"

Luhan's eyes went wide open as soon as the latter spoke up. " What... what do you mean-" " I..I'll be leaving the group. I wanted to be an actor, not.. being here as a rapper," with nervousness, Kris convinced Luhan.

 

" Kris..."

" I-I got a contract to be an actor back in Beijing. Well.. they did promise me some huge bucks. And um.. you do know how I've been dreaming to be an actor but... well, it's not like I don't want to be with you guys-"

" Go," is all Luhan can reply. Kris looked up in his eyes, wishing for at least a little denial in the deer. " Go, Kris. Acting is your dream. And EXO is just your ladder. Ladders are meant to be thrown away, that's for sure,"

" Luhan-ah,"

" Don't you dare call me with my name, Mr. Wu. I'll.. I'll assume that we never even meet,"

 

And Luhan left Kris alone, wailing and weeping. Tao saw him walking along the corridor. " Hyung!-"

" Don't talk to me," spoke Luhan and just dashed off towards the exit.

 

Kris used the shortcut and chased for Luhan, later the latter punched him a few times. Kris was defenseless ; he wanted to let Luhan kill him. So that he won't be suffering.

" You useless son of a ! You're leaving us for that stupid job?! Where was the ing words ou told us that we are ing one? Reply me, you wicked son of Wu!" Luhan snapped out as his punches got weaker. Blood drizzled from Kris' lips, tears forming in his eyes. In the end they both looked weaker than ever.

" I.. I'm sorry,Lu," cried Kris. His breath then got unstable, his eyes went teary and red. Luhan still resting his head onto the latter's chest was shocked when hearing Kris' heartbeat.

 

Too fast. Too loud.

He looked up and see his Kris..

 

Helpless. Panting for air. " K-kris.. Kris?"

" L-l-llu......"

" K-kris... wh-what..?"

" I-I-I love E.."

" KRIS!"

Luhan shaked off from his chest and pumped it before seeing Tao's presence. " Tao?"

Tao was shocked. A pang of trauma jolted his entire body. " N-nurse? NURSE!"

 

 Luhan was still confused as he sees blood while he watches the nurses and three doctors trying to lift up Kris. Trauma and tense filled the atmosphere. Another nurse came running. " Doctor Kim, Doctor Seo!" " What is it?" " The patient in room 101.. Her vital levels-" " Arasseo. Team 1, Team 3, come with us. Team 2, prepare for the surgery with Doctor Jo, "

101? 

 

Tina.

 

Kris was then lifted up and placed on a wheelbed before rushed to the ICU. Luhan felt his body was spinning. Two lives. Two people. One same fate. Luhan did not know what to do. He fell in a state of depression. He squatted down and cupped his ears with his hands. Voices of Kris and Tina's laughters including their lovable moments popped in Luhan's mind. " NO! NO!" He shouted and kicked the air, crying and wimping for help.

 

His friends watched from afar. Kyungsoo and Chen cried before hugging eachother, Tao chasing for the ICU and Sehun still crying his eyes out. Suho couldn't do anything but to feel the failure in him. Failure for being a good parent. Failure for being a good leader. Failure for being a big brother.

 

They all rushed to the largest ICU in the center following Woo-bin's orders. Luhan and Tao was carried by Suho, all still trembling and crying. Sehun was waiting in front of the theater for Tina and Kris to arrive respectively, Chanyeol holding Baekhyun's hand in his wheelchair, Kai and Kyungsoo trying to contact Tina's parents and their manager and Chen, Lay and Xiumin completing official statements for the press regarding of the latest news. Tina's parents could not be contacted, realizing that economy was not good and they are trying to save their business. They let off Tina's official adopting contract, making her a lone heiress.

A group of nurses and doctors arrived, pushing both Kris and Tina's wheel bed rushing towards the big door. The boys paced for the beds and traced along, all still trying to wake them both up.

" Hyung, wake up,please.."

" Tina, I'll make you feel better so just open your eyes. Hmm?"

 

And the patients were both settled in the ICU. The red light above the door lit up.

 

 

 

Passing midnight, they were all asleep. A gush of wind passed by the corridor, making them all sleeping in a more cozy position. A white figure appeared in translucent mode. A man wearing a white tuxedo slowly passed alongside the corridor. Suho woke up from the breeze and caught the figure. The man stopped and turned his head to the side. Suho saw his face and fell down onto the floor kneeling.

 

It was Kris.

 

He smiled. His wind of thoughts entered Suho's mind.

Take care of EXO for me.

 

The doctor came out from the ICU, shook his head, signalling the members a bad news.

However Suho did not budge. He just stayed. Kris smiled again before walking forward.

 

Luhan, Sehun and Woobin stepped into Tina's ward. Her eyes were puffy opened with the oxygen mask covering her. Them three surrounded her bed, Luhan grabbing her hands. " T-tina.. D-don't you ever leave me?"

 

Tina just nodded.

 

She looked at Woobin. Woobin lowered his body and kissed her forehead. " Stay strong, my precious,"

 

Tina cried.

 

Her hands reached out for Sehun. The latter hugged her. " Don't sleep, babe. Please?"

 

The machine beeped in a sudden manner. Tina's breathing was getting faster. The boys cried but muffled it for the girl's sake.

 

Tina looked at them for one last time. She then stared at Luhan.

" I-I'm s-s-sorry..." and pulled Luhan's head before kissing him.

 

The beep came to a flat note.

Luhan stayed in his position.

Woobin and Sehun feeling weak.

Lee Tina had left them. Not saying goodbye.

 

Outside the ward, the others heard the flat beep. They looked for their pals and group-hugged, mourning over the sudden loss. But Suho stayed kneeling on the floor. Suho claimed that he saw Kris, but kept it as a secret.

Another breeze flew passing Suho. Kris was waiting for someone.

And there she was.

Suho saw her.

Suho saw Tina. All pale but glad.

 

And they grabbed hands before walking together towards the white light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hyung, should we visit them today?" Kai asked Suho. " Not until Kyungsoo cooked up his lasagna-" " ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Goodness stop putting the blame on me!"

Three years later, the boys still stick together but in separate ways. Lay and Chen made their own album and started a road tour as a great duo. Sehun moved out to Japan and started a fashion line with the brand ' ST ' and people still wondering the secret between the brand's name. Chanyeol and Baekhyun lived in New York as a married couple and gave birth to a pair of twins with the family name Park. Park Seojun and Park Seoeon. Kai and Kyungsoo have just been a newlywed with Suho as Kyungsoo's best man.

After done with Kyungsoo's lasagna, them three drove to a certain destination.

 

Taerin Healing and Psychotherapy Center.

 

Kai went straight to the counter while Suho parked. " Excuse me, um-" " Oh, the duo is in the park. We just had an event of planting daisies this morning. They both liked it," " Oh thanks,"

" Yah Kim Jongin! Help me out!" Kyungsoo cried out loud, heaving as he carried the picnic basket.

 

They both reached the stated park and caught two figure catching and blowing bubbles. Kai smiled while Kyungsoo cried in silence. There it was, the two people still caught up in a childhood.

One was tanned and with obvious eyebagss, while the other was deer looking. The tanned boy was holding a Barbie in the right hand and the bubble wand in the left while the latter was poking through newly bloomed daisies with a Dragonball character in his grabs. 

 

Kai pulled in a deep breath.

 

" Zitao! Luhan! I got lasagna!"

" Wah!!! Lasagna! Tao likes lasagnas!" " Hnggggg Lulu wants bubble tea," they both ran towards the spot where Kyungsoo laid out the picnic sheet. Tao then placed the ​Barbie and the Dragonball together between him and Luhan. " Tina! Yifan! Want lasagnas? We like lasagnas, right?" Luhan exclaimed while looking at the miniatures.

 

Due to the sudden loss of Kris and Tina in the same time, Tao and Luhan cannot help but to feel deeply traumatized and shocked, confusing their thinking system and finally resulted those condition where they keep memories of the present but trapped in a child's peculiar mind until healed. Kyungsoo couldn't hide the sadness, not realizing that he cried.

 

" Mama? Why did mama cry? Do mama miss Yifan and Tina?" Luhan crawled towards Kyungsoo.

 

" A lot Luhan. A lot,"

 

 

Suho managed to find a parking spot and went in straight for the garden, him soon bumped onto a girl's shoulder. " I'm sorry miss-"

 

He was stunned when seeing that girl. " Oh, forgive me, sir! I was careless!" she said. Suho can't help but to freeze. " Sir..?"

 

" Hyeri! " a man shouted from behind. Suho recognized that voice and turned to the back.

 

" I'm sorry sir. Wait for me, Kevin oppa!" she pleaded before running towards the anonymous, putting her hands onto his waist and walked together outside.

 

Suho then dashed to the counter, " I'm s-sorry but who is she?"

The nurse answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Oh, the girl you bumped onto just now? Her name's Choi Hyeri and the man is her boyfriend Kevin Wu," 

 


FINISHED! AND SORRY FOR GIVING SUCH A HORRIBLE ENDING

I THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES AND COMMENTS.

MIND COMMENT ON THE ENDINGS PLEASE?

 

OH AND DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL? :)

 

THANKS FOR READING