I Beg You

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

LUHAN'S P.O.V

"Gomawo, Jongin-ah," I thanked Jongin after he brought in grilled cheese sandwiches from home. Well,kinda 'home'. "No worries,hyung," he replied and gave me a man's hug,asking me to be strong. "Hyung,I'm asking you as a brother to Tina. Please take care of her. She needs you," I just nodded,with tears of guilt and love rolling down my cheeks. We both enjoyed the grilled cheese together made by Kyungsoo. Tina would enjoy these too,I thought. I looked at her and again, I cried.

I don't want her to go.

I want to protect her.

I want to share every single thing with her.

I want to take her around Seoul.

Please,Tina. Wake up.

"Hyung,here's Tina's necklace which was once belonged to Taerin. You take it,okay? She might wake up with this. If this can make Taerin cured whenever she has fever,why won't Tina?" Jongin said while giving me the sun-shaped necklace. "But Jongin,this is your precious memory with Taerin. I can't... I don't want to take other people's memories," I hesitated. "It's okay hyung. My memories with Taerin are no longer valuable. I can't remember Taerin anymore if I were to move on. Besides,there's Tina by my side. She needs this more," he insisted. I just looked at the pendant in my palms and smiled. Thanks again,Jongin.

Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep-beep

That sound made me and Jongin froze. We turned towards Tina slowly. 

[ ---^^^vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv--- ]

No. Not now.

"Tina-yaa. Wake...wake up!" I then shook Tina's body,pleading her to wake up. There's still no response. "You can't leave yet! No! NO! You can't die!" I cried out loud. Woo-Bin and a team of his nurses stormed in and quickly performed defibrillation on her. He rubbed the pads together and placed the pads onto Tina's chest.

DUPP! No response. The machine still beeped repeatedly,in the speed of a second.

Woo-Bin rubbed the pads and did the same thing again.

DUPP! No response.

He then performed manual CPR on Tina. "Jebal..jebal.. wake up,"

But then,

beeeeeeeeeeeeep

                              |vvvvvvvvvvvvvv ]

It went flat. 

I froze.

Woo-Bin kept looking at the machine,not believing the reality.

"NO! NO!!! You broke your promise Tina! You should've come back! You promised me to! You promised me to give a second chance!" Jongin shouted,probably can't aceept the fate.

I.. I don't know what to do. I just sat back by her bedside. I then grabbed her hand, together with the necklace.

Hope this works.

I warmed up my voice. Jongin looked at me,nodded. He understood.

 

" geudaeman boneun han sarami itseubnida. 

geudaeman aneun han sarami itseubnida. 

malloneun da motaedo manhi bujog haedo. 

geudael saranghan han sarami itseubnida. 

 

naega geudaereul saranghago itseubnida. 

naega geudaereul tto wonhago itseubnida. 

nunmuri da mallado gaseumi da darhado. 

naega geudael sarang hago itseubnida. 

 

geudae ege malloneun motdahan nae sarang

sesangeul dahaedo mojaran

nae sarang ibnida.

nunmuri da mallado

gaseumi da dalh doro

gwonhago wonhan sarang geudae ibnida.

 
I sang Tina's favourite song. I confessed to her at the same time. 
 
Tina,please.
 
Wake up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TINA'S P.O.V
 
I was just a step closer to the door. But then Taerin's figure faded away completely. Where did she go?
Then I saw something at the doorstep. Something shiny. I bent down to take it. It was a sun-shaped pendant that belonged to Taerin once. "Oh? This was my necklace. But Taerin didn't have it with her. How did this come here?"
 
Taerin's voice then echoed. " Lee Tina-ssi. Gomawo. Take care of them. They still need you,"
Seconds then,I heard Luhan's voice.
 
Singing.
 
That... that's my favourite song. I am in love.
 
But why this song? Why's Luhan the one who sang the song,not Woo-Bin?
 
I stepped back from the door,realizing what's happening right now. The reason why I didn't feel anything about the kiss. 
 
I was thinking of him.
 
I was thinking of the boy that cheered up my day.
 
I was thinking about the boy that stalked me till the basement studio and saved me from getting worse injuries.
 
I was thinking of Xi Luhan.
 
I am not in love with Kim Woo-Bin.

 

I am in love with the deer.
 
Then there was another portal showed up at the back of me. The door might lead me to the beautiful afterlife,but the portal will lead me to Luhan. And I'm not ready to leave him now. 
 
I turned my back towards the door. I took a last glance at it, promising that I will come here next time. When I'm ready.
 
----------------------------------
 
Beep......beep......beep......beep......
 
The sound of the of the monitoring machine came bugging my ears. I slowly opened my eyes,blinking because the light that came into my eyes were too bright. What the hell happened? 
 
"Tina..Can.. can you hear me?" Woo-Bin's voice interrupted. I looked at him. He was sweating.Why?
 
I can't speak. My mouth's too heavy to talk. I just blinked twice. He then grinned and my hair. "Good then. Nurse,check her BP," he then turned facing the nurse. "BP's normal,doc. She's stable,"
 
I then turned my head slowly towards my right. Jongin was there,with his puffy eyes,smiled. "Thanks,Tina,". But as I glanced Luhan,my eyes watered again. I tried to touch his face,making sure I'm not dreaming. He then reached my hand and put it on his cheek. My tears fell down again. I'm not dreaming. It really is him. "Tina-yaa,did...did you hear my voice?" he asked. I just blinked, meaning that it's a yes. "So..so did you know what I mean?" I smiled,blinking again.
So it's official. We responded. "Gomawo,Tina-yaa," No,Luhan. Thank you.