Mianhae,Chinguya!

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

EXO'S P.O.V

Everything was set. They cheered among themselves.

"1,2,3, HWAITING!"

OPERATION 'MIANHAE,CHINGUYA!" START!

"Mama Soo," Kai then approached Kyungsoo. "You're hot today! What facial cleanser did you use?" Kyungsoo was puzzled. The other members tried to hide their laughs. Kai is using that technique again? "But it's weird. I didn't wash my face today," Kyungsoo replied. Kai gulped,but then responded, "Err,umm, Mama Soo! Your hair is stunning. I should've just stick on not bleaching my hair," "But I coloured my hair red. (o.O)" 

Kai was nervous. Damn it! "Jongin-ah,you want me to cook right?" Kyungsoo questioned Kai with a 'I-Know-Whatcha-Want' face. LOL.

"Don't worry! We'll help!" Xiumin said and everybody nodded. "Arasseo. But remember! Only for Tina,NOT FOR YOU OR ME," Kyungsoo reminded. Half an hour later,the kitchen smells like eggs and toast.

"Wow,Mama Soo definitely knows what to cook," Kai praised Kyungsoo. They decided to serve Tina French toast,scrambled eggs and PBnJ Mama Soo style. "Woah,what a buffet. How come you never served us this? :< " Chen pouted. Kyungsoo simply replied : It's for Tina,not for them. "Oh! Kai! Tina had a greenhouse at her backyard. Choose a stalk of flower to put in my vase a fan gave me yesterday," Kyungsoo ordered. Kai simply nodded and went to the greenhouse. Luhan tried to sneak a taste of Tina's smoothie,but then Sehun saw him and cried, "YAA! Kyungsoo hyung! Luhan hyungie wants to sneak Tina's smoothie!" Luhan was shocked. How did he see that? Kyungsoo ran towards Sehun and Luhan when he's in the living room. "Mwo? Luhan hyung!" They chased eachother around and Kyungsoo didn't even care whether Luhan's older than him or not.

"Oh? Where's Jongin?" Lay questioned them. "Oh,Jonginnie? He went to choose a stalk of flower," Sehun said. "But what took him so long?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAI'S P.O.V.

Flowers,flowers,flowers.

Ugh,where can I find them in this huge greenhouse?

Oh,there it is! I see a huge flowerbed not far from me. As I stepped closer, I can smell the sweet fragrance of flowers. Roses,magnolias,carnations,orchids,daisies..

Daisies?

I looked in front and I noticed that the colours were arranged in a colour grid ; White flowers,red flowers,pink flowers and yellow flowers. But white coloured flowers are more than the other three. An orange butterfly then approached me out of nowhere. Out of curiosity, I tracked the butterfly and it led me to a batch of beautiful,white English daisies. From that moment, I suddenly remembered another flashback. A flashback between me and her. I asked why did she like daisies. 

~Flashback~

4 YEARS AGO

"Taerin-ah,what flower do you love the most?" I asked her. "Flowers? Umm.." she wondered. "Oh! I love white daisies," 

"Daisies?"

"Yup!"

"But why? Roses are prettier," I said

"Well,yes. But roses are rare to find. You have to go somewhere a bit cold to see roses like last year when we visited Malaysia's Cameron Highlands. However," she stopped and bent down. What is she doing?

"This flower,daisy is easy for me to find them," she showed me a stalk of daisy she picked from her lawn. "Besides,you have to dry the rose petals first to make a chain,but not daisies. See?" she then tied up a bunch of daisies altogether and made a daisy chain.

My tears went down again. Taerin-ah,do you see me now? Why do you have to leave so soon?

"YAA! What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo startled me. I wiped my tears away. "Noth..nothing. I was just trying to pick one. Oh! Take this,a stalk of white daisy. I think Tina likes daisies since most of her flowers are... are daisies," I tried to hide what I felt. But then Kyungsoo showed me his face of 'I-Know-You're-Hiding-Something" and said, "Jongin-ah,forget Taerin. You need to move on man!" Kyungsoo-hyung insisted. I pretended no to hear him. What did he know about me? What did he know about Taerinnie? " Mianhae,hyung. I tried,but I can't! I felt that Tina is the replacement of Taerin. She had that same warmth like Taerin once had.The way she talked,the way she laughed, the way she walked,the way she smiled,everything is Taerin! I promised Taerin to protect her,but I don't have that chance! But now," I stopped. Tears again rolled down my cheeks. " But now,Taerin's giving me a chance to protect 'her'. I'll just protect Tina then! Tell me hyung! How should I forget Taerin when there's....there's....there's Tina by my side? Tell me hyung,just tell me...." I cried out loud. I then felt Kyungsoo hugged me and patted my head. "Ssshhh,mian..mianhae. I didn't know Taerin was that special. But you still have to stop,though. We're not going to be by her side for long. We're not staying here. By the time you're really protecting her,we might leave for Seoul," Kyungsoo insisted.

"But hyung,I can't. I can't afford to lose Taerin anymore!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

" Mianhae,hyung. I tried,but I can't! I felt that Tina is the replacement of Taerin. She had that same warmth like Taerin once had.The way she talked,the way she laughed, the way she walked,the way she smiled,everything is Taerin! I promised Taerin to protect her,but I don't have that chance! But now...but now,Taerin's giving me a chance to protect 'her'. I'll just protect Tina then! Tell me hyung! How should I forget Taerin when there's....there's....there's Tina by my side? Tell me hyung,just tell me...." 

Taerin?

The girl Jongin thought as his sister?

Maybe...

Maybe Jongin likes Tina?

But I can't compete with Jongin. He's younger than me.

I walked towards my room weakly. I knew that one of us would like Tina like I did,but Jongin? I don't know why,but my heart hurts when I heard he said that. I... I can't let her go. No.

No.

I can't let her be with Jongin.

I don't want her to be like Taerin.

I'm sorry,Jongin. Not this time.

"Yaa,yaa! She's about to wake up!" Lay then reminded us all. I quickly ran to the kitchen to bring the food tray. But then I saw Jongin already had that food tray with him. "Jeongsin charyeo,Luhan-ah! Not now," I quickly slapped myself. "Luhan hyung! Palli! Open the door!" Jongin then whispered. I simply nodded,like nothing happened. We all tip-toed,walking towards her bedroom. "Woah,her bedroom's big," Chen whispered in awe. Xiumin, Suho and Kris nodded agreeing. We all sat around her bed. Jongin took his place right beside Tina. I sat opposing him. Then we all sang our song 365 quietly when she slowly woke up. She was surprised and cried happily. "Oh my EXO,I love it," she said. Xiumin then gave her a card saying that he's sorry. We countdowned together and cheered "Mianhae,chinguya!". Tina just nodded and went, "You did nothing wrong. But I loved it!" I then asked, "So,you're not gonna kick us out right?"

"No,of course not! It's too precious to let my friends go. Besides,I have no friends here,"

We all then cheered 'HOORAY!' 3 times. Good thing Sehun's here and suggested the good idea. 

OPERATION 'MIANHAE,CHINGUYA' 

PROGRESS : 100%

When we all walked out of her room, I saw Jongin still there,talking to Tina. That jealousy again overpowered my heart. "Jongin-ah,she needs to take a shower. You're not going to stay there right?" I laughed sarcastically,again like nothing happened. Jongin just grinned. "Oh,yeah. Mianhae, Tina!"

Mianhae,Jongin. You're not going to get Tina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TINA'S P.O.V

"Those boys are silly," I thought. They made a surprise for me and that is sweet. I looked back at a necklace Kai gave me just now. "Tina,wear this okay? I know it's not your birthday,but I want you to have this," I wanted to ask why,but he said I'll know soon. And Xiumin,I'm telling you! He's cute even when he pouts. I don't know about you,but he looks like SuJu's Eunhyuk oppa. SM never let me down :D

I took a shower. Ahhh.. that's refreshing. But I got a strange feeling about Luhan oppa. The way he glanced at Kai,it's not like how KaiHan couple looked eachother. But I don't know why. Oh well,at least I got a breakfast made by EXO! :D

That reminds me. How is he doing now? I wonder if he arrived to his hometown yet.