Love or Obsession?

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

SEHUN'S P.O.V

After I got the text,I immediately deleted it. I don't want it to ruin my expectation to have Tina again.

The luggage inspection were done and I walked myself towards the car where I'll be riding with Jongin. I walked further and noticed Tina and Luhan walking side by side.

Holding their hands.

I crumbled away and get onto the car. Jongin then came in,sitting in the passengers' seat at the back beside me. I did not bother saying 'Hi' or anything because I was too depressed.

"Sehun-ah," Jongin's voice broke the silent moment. He didn't sound as cheerful as always,but sounded more strict while hitting an octave lower. And I still kept myself silent. I made myself busy while scrolling through beautiful pictures. Of me and Tina while we're on the plane.

"You can't have Tina. I won't allow that," Jongin said,made my finger stopped scrolling. What? He..he won't allow me to what?

"Sehun-ah,you can't have Tina. She's with Luhan now and you should accept the fact that she's just not into you,"

What's with Jongin? Why did he have to ruin my mood,then? 

"Jongin-ah,mianhae. I can't step back after me ruined like this. She's the one that I love the most," I responded without any hesitation. I then heard Jongin's soft chuckles. "Sehun-ah,do you know what's the difference between 'love' and 'obsession'?" His question made me startled. Is he trying to say that I'm..

"Jongin-ah,are you saying that I don't love her,but I'm just obsessed with Tina? Is that what you meant?"

"Keuge anira,Sehun-ah. If you love her,then you should be glad with Tina's decision to hook up with Luhan again,not just simply wanting her back,"

"Leave me alone,Jongin-ah. You're not even helping," I cut between his lines when the car arrived at my front house. I quickly unloaded my luggages and went inside,without even wanting Jongin to continue.

From there I thought...

It would be lovely if Tina stayed at my house instead of Luhan's.

TINA'S P.O.V

"Oppa, do you know how much I missed you?" I asked him while linking my arms on his. "Tina-yaa,you've told me that for the 50th time," he said before I pouted. "You're annoyed,right?" "Ani.. I'm glad.. Nae yeoja chingu neun neomu gwiyowo!" 

He then drove me over to his apartment. We settled our luggages in the living room first since we're too exhausted. I looked around and asked Luhan. "Oppa,how come there's only a master bedroom and a single room in this beautiful house?"

"Well,this is the biggest apartment I can find when I settled in here," he responded while walking towards the fridge. "Then where am I going to stay?" "In my room,duh.." And that really gave me a cold spine. "It's okay. We'll sleep on the same bed,but I won't do anything for you. Save it for our marriage soon," he assured before winking. Err...o-kay?

"Tina,why don't we watch some movies tonight?" he asked me. I was still half-asleep and yawned. "Huargh.. Hmm?"

"I think it's bedtime for you,"

And I think I sorta ignored him. He brought me towards his Queen-sized bed and offered me to sleep on it. "Aniyo,gwaenhchanha oppa. You hated it when people sits on your bed right?" I refused,still a bit dozed off. Luhan just quivered a smile and ruffled my hair. "You're not just people,Tina. You're my girl and my future," he then laid me slowly on the bed and pulled his blue duvet to cover my body. I can then feel his fingers my hair and his lips planted on my forehead. "Good night,yeobo,"

                                                                                           

Sunshine rays warmly greeted my face. I slowly woke up and found myself lying underneath a light blue comforter and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and found Luhan still perfectly asleep. I don't want to miss this moment, I thought. I smiled and wrapped his neck with my arms,burying my head on his warm chest. Then,I felt like he cuddled onto me stronger. "I know you would want more,Tina," his raspy voice quietly whispered. "Oppa,you're awake,aren't you?" I teased. "Let's just stay like this for a while,Tina. I missed you," he said,and that kinda gave me a hurtful slap on my face. He really missed me.

I don't care if it was already 7 in the morning. We got nothing to do that day. And we continued sleeping in that position for another deep slumber.

 

Sorry for the short update,guys! :( I have been exploring books in the national library and still trying to find ideas. AND PLEASE UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE MY OTHER 2 FANFICS.

WHAT? 2?

Yeah,I made a third one as a backup coz I received a threat saying that he/she (I think it's a she) will try to take away this fanfic :( And by that they meant by reporting this fic and plagiarize it.... Otteohke? :'(

Please,for your support (If you love this fic) upvote and subcscribe. Don't be a silent reader... how come there's 24 subbies,but only 4 upvotes? :(

Same goes to the other two.. Help me,please?