Tense & Tears

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

OST :

Baby Don't Cry [ EXO ]

 

LUHAN'S P.O.V

My heart dropped when Suho called me. I rushed myself to the hospital. She got involved in an accident again today. And I am going to get some explanation from those three.

I trusted them and this happened.

I am not going to forgive myself too for not being there with here. I know I should have come to her, I just felt something was not right. I cursed at myself, tears rushing down my face. I almost got hit by a lorry for speeding up.

I remembered her..

I remembered So-ra..

 

" So-ra! So-ra! " I yelled, trying to wake her up. My head was gushing with blood but I don't give a damn . I need to save her. " L-luhan ssi... " " So-ra, p-please don't leave me, I beg you.. " I stuttered, trying to hold back tears. " So-ra, you promised to bring me to the Maldives right? " " L-luhan ssi.. " " Y-you promised t-to come with me to Jeju right? " " L-luhan ah... I-I can't hold o-on now... " " S-sora... " " Promise m-me th-that you'll find.. " she then inhaled a deep breath. She was heavily panting. I know there was no more way. " Shhhh, not a word, my darling... The ambulance will come. Hold on, for me.. "

" P-promise me that y-you'll find another g-girl a-and take a g-good care of her, "

The ambulance has arrived. She grabbed my hand tightly, trying to endure her pain.

" I-I.. "

I just need to hear those three words..

" I-I love you.. "

 

And her hands fell onto my lap

 

I scurried through the hallway of the hospital, trying to find her ward. I saw Woo-bin and Sehun standing outside. Without thinking, I threw a punch on both Sehun and Woo-bin's face. " What the was that for? " Woo-bin hissed as he grabbed my collar. Sehun, though, just stood still. Kris and Chen appeared and tried to stop us. " That was for troubling my girl! She wouldn't be in this condition if you appeared, ! " I cussed back, feet swaying up and down as Kris held me back, while Chen got his grabs on Woo-bin. " Your girl? Your girl? You don't even know her for that long to call her yours, " " What?! "

" GUYS WOULD YOU JUST STOP IT FOR GOODNESS SAKE?! " Sehun scowled, leaving us in shock. This was the first time he raised his voice to his hyung. Suho calmed his nerves down, knowing that he was crying.

" What are you, 10 year olds? Huh?! Tina is in the emergency room fighting to live so that she'll be able to see us and here we are fighting?! It's ing nobody's fault here so stop burning your asses off. Please...... " Sehun stressed down before trying to shed his tears away. He kneeled down before settling himself on the cold floor, his back resting on the wall. Woo-bin lets go of my collar and walked out from the hallway.

I take my chance to walk towards Sehun and bent down before caressing his face. Sehun was too busy crying to even push my hand away. His eyes were red and his nose was bleeding, but he didn't seem to care. I brought him to my embrace before we both cried ourselves away; he was louder though. I naturally kneeled down and cried harder as we both remembered back our memories with Tina.

 

KRIS' P.O.V

I held back my tears as I see Luhan and Sehun crying. My eyes were then focused on Baekhyun, his eyeliners fading after his tears washed them away. He teared too much until no tears were left falling. I see Suho trying to talk to Baekhyun, but he just kept quiet. Both Luhan and Baekhyun were too troubled thinking about their loved ones, Sehun to be included.

Which made me feel sad when imagining it.

Imagining me leaving them

Imagining me leaving EXO

I trailed myself away to the hospital's rooftop to calm down. I tried to block the blowing wind from making my eyes sore by shrinking my eyelids before kneeling down and looked towards the cement ground.

For all those years, we faced through a tough journey. There are times when we are lifted to prosperity and the times when we were brought down back to the starting line. We've had enough of it after our contract ended and this happened. Sometimes I wonder if I was the reason they fall back down without getting to taste the ' galaxy ' of our career. 

I lost in the battle. I cried myself away. 

" Why me?! Why?! " I questioned.

This was never my wish. I don't want to leave. I want to live with EXO until we get old.

Death will approach us, I know that. But I don't want it to come so soon. 

I still haven't confessed to someone yet.

I want to live a farewell with him.

Is that too much to ask?

I reminisced each and every inch of our memories. From the moment we trained to the first day of our debut until the very last day we performed as EXO.

I loved my members so much and I know they know it too.

My heart ached. I then suffocated, my hand grabbing the left part of my chest. I took deep breaths while the other hand scurriedly searched through the pockets of my jacket. A bottle containing my meds tumbled down, rolling further. Inhaling deep breaths, I chased for the bottle before noticing it stopped rolling as a pair of shoes blocked it. I grabbed the bottle and swallowed a capsule, making my pain to slowly disappear. I stood back up and realized that the guy who stopped my meds from disappearing was one of the ones I wanted to keep out about my secret from.

" H-hyung.. "

" Joonmyun-ah.. "