The Bay of Change ( Rivalry Restarted )

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

It was truly a fun evening with these boys. Knowing them made me feel luckier than ever to just being their close friend. Their contract with the entertainment had officially ended 2 days ago and I can finally see all of my favoured idols feeling free at last.

Of course, there were paparazzis everywhere. I kept my SNS status online and saw tons of articles ; more focusing on me. The headers were funny though.

' New girl spotted in EXO life'

' Anonymous to be close with the downcoming K-Idols ' 

' Same girl to be seen landed and rode the same van as EXO's member Xi Luhan '

' Her identity revealed as the heiress of SM's biggest shareholder Tina Lee'

 

Nonetheless relationship rumours ; well, they are true but not yet announced.

 

' Tina Lee x Xi Luhan : Are they a couple? '

' Miss Lee and Mr. Xi to be seen walking close at the airport '

' Prediction : A love war between EXO members over the Lees heiress '

' Tina Lee to be seen around with Oh Sehun '

' Heiress of the Lee Empires rumoured to be paired up with a Philosophy Doctor from Seoul '

' The Heiress seized all boys ; potential to be the next ulzzang '

 

And of course some comments ; half positive half negative.

 

" I support these couple #LuNa ^^ " " I preferred #SeNa couple. Luhan oppa's too old! " " The doctor guy is my brother's friend Kim Woo Bin. Danggg he is so cool <3 Lucky heiress, I support #BinNa couple! "

" I preferred if she was paired up with someone else her age. Those guys are way too old :P " " I, however preferred for her to STAY AWAY FROM EXO! " " She has money, she could snatch every guy in the world, even Tom Cruise! Did you know that Tom was her big brother? "

 

I reminisced those comments and scrolled down the page, seeing netizens' reactions online. I even found a blog dedicated for me and I don't know how they could find a video of me dancing to EXO's History. Life ain't gonna be good

I spent the whole evening skating with the boys. What was funny was that Sehun does not really know how to skate. Everytime we skated for a minute or two, he would squeal and trip down, face first.

" PLOP! "

There we go, another thud. I looked back and see Sehun, again, fell down, face first. I skated back and helped him get up when Baekhyun and Chanyeol interrupted.

" The cool guy Sehun got his face smacked down on a field of ice, " Chanyeol snickered as Sehun got back on his roller blades.

" Why don't you get your fall first the next time you fall? Might give em some chills and free ecstasy man, " Baekhyun continued with a bit of sass and ertness. Gosh since when are you a ert?

" Since we both explored ourselves that night, " the tall lad answered with a smirk while looking at me.

" Wait, how did you- "

" Your expressions show it all, my dear cutie. Take note of it, Luhan hyung might- OW OW OW OWW " Chanyeol screamed in pain as Sehun yanked him by the elf-like ears. " Hyung, it's bad enough that you both are dating and explored every night- " Sehun then stopped his action, only to act like he regretted what he said seconds ago. " Ohhhhhhh someone's getting its s already, " Baekhyun snickered while snatching his taller lad back from Sehun's yanks. Sehun scoffed in disbelief before denying the fact ; stuttering,though. " Hell no I didn't! And whatever it is, I don't want Tina to suffer from your erse thoughts, " he defended and pulled me away to a bench under a frozen tree. As soon as I sat down, he kneeled and untied my ice blades laces.

" Oppa, aren't you going to confess to your crush? " I asked him. His hands stopped untying those laces and looked up, staring straight to my eyes. I see sadness and distress in his eyes.

In a heartbeat,

 

He kissed me.

And I did not know what else to do.

I just..

 

I just let him kiss me.

 

 

 

 

 


 

LUHAN'S P.OV

I tried contacting Sehun, but the line was disconnected. Darn it, what if he took a chance against this? I quickly changed to my winter outfits and went to get my car. I don't know why, but I think I let jealousy overpowered me. Bad thoughts came storming my mind. What if Sehun tried to get Tina back? I ruffled my hair and groaned in disastisfaction.

Just as I wanted to speed up to Kinokuniya bookstore, a message came in. I took the liberty to check and hey, it's from Baekhyun. He, like always, uploaded selfies. Unneeded selfies. He then uploaded a photo of Chanyeol and Tina racing on the ice. Thank goodness she's with those two- oh hello, there's Sehun along. But yeah, he seemed fine not getting close to Tina.

Seeing those images calmed my guts down, thus convinced me that she was just having some fun. I parked and scooted myself towards a chic cafe located by the end of the street.

" How may I help you, sir? "

" Uh, yeah, one hot American Cappucino please, and one s'more bombelini, " I ordered and brought the customer's service button along. I find myself a pleasing spot ; near the window with a lake's view. I dragged my feet and sat there, listening to music while waiting for the button to vibrate.

As soon as I got my order and returned to my seat, I calmed my nerves down and enjoyed the cappucino. Tina did assure me to take a quick rest although our comeback are about to come to an end ; EXO has been working their out lately.

" May I join your coffee? " a voice interrupted my monologue.

Just as I was about to incline his request, I turned my head and was shocked to see the guy sitting in front of me. Him again?

" Whew, what a cold day, and yet sunny. Isn't it true, Luhan-ssi? "

I kept myself silence and continued giving him a cold glare.

" Now now, don't be rude. I am just coming by to say hi, "

Yeah right.

" Mmm, sipping hot choco with s'mores as dessert really brightens up the day huh? " He ignored my glares by sipping a cup of hot chocolate and munched on two layers of graham crackers with chocolate and marshmallow in between.

You ruined my day, excuse me.

" What are you doing here? " I tried to sound polite, although we both knew it sounded as fake as it could ever be.

" Don't use formals with me, Luhan-ah. We're almost the same age, " he smirked right into my face. I have never felt this annoying before. Okay then, if you say so.

" What the hell are you doing here? " I cussed.

" Now, that's more like it. Somehow using formal language really bugs you up,huh? " the guy snickered, sickening my off.

" How I wish you wouldn't ruin my personal time, "

" I guess we never liked each other from the start, right? "

" Would you just go straight to the point? "

" If you say so, " he shrugged before taking a deep breath and stared straight to my eyes.

" I'm here to get my grabs on Hye-ri back, "

 

Hye-ri? Who's Hye-ri? I tried to search for her name in my memories back but failed when the latter got up from his seat, grabbing his hot chocolate and the last piece of s'more.

" Rivalry restarted. Xi Luhan, Oh Sehun. Can't wait for the war, " he smuggered before leaving.

 

Right. Rivalry restarted, I smirked.

And it can't be undone, I won without nobody knew.

 

My eyes followed his figure walking for his car.

Welcome back

 

Kim

Woo

Bin

 


 

WOO-BIN'S P.O.V

 

It feels so good to finally be open with him. And heck, he doesn't know who Hye-Ri is?

Right, she didn't inform about the thing yet.

I took out my phone and dialled a number. Damn, I missed her so much.

 

' The number you have dialled is not answering. Please call again later,'

 

I tried again

 

' The number you have dialled is not answering. Please call again later,'

 

That's weird.. She's not the type who would leave calls unanswered. Oh well..

I walked and bring myself to a frozen lake nearby, whilst thinking what happened in the cafe shop few moments ago. Obviously I did not expect of him to be there. Alone. I watched every single moved, only realizing that he was feeling somewhat anxious and scared. Well, who wouldn't? She must have walked out for some fresh air without him alone.

Smoosh

Smosh

Smoosh

Smos-

 

My footsteps went to a stop. My heart broke, as if a glass window was hit with a brick. My eyes can't believe what I'm seeing. I formed a knuckle sandwich as I stepped closer. I was ready to throw some fist to his face. But why am I stepping forward, and my heart's aching deeper?

 

 

 

I really think

That rivalry will be restarted.