Pleads

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

For now, OC's P.O.V will not appear in the next chapters until I think it is the perfect time to put her back in so that the other members and characters will be able to stand out. Keep reading!

 

p/s : this is Suho's solo P.O.V

Do wait for more :)

 

p/p/s : Would you cry if I say that this story is about to end? Well, Woo-bin is ALMOST out of the picture and I can't guarantee if Tina and Luhan are together forever ;)


 

SUHO'S P.O.V

Everyting that happened today really challenged us, but it also taught us to be stronger. Deep in my heart, I thanked the Lord for letting us to care for Tina and meet her. If it wasn't for her, I don't think we will learn to stand strong in the world.

For years we have debuted, I hold a big responsibility. Fans might call me the ' Leader ' or the ' Omma ' but in the end I'm just human. I have never been ready to be called as a leader, I don't think I hold that credit.

But it is a blessing to be with EXO.

From that second a 'rookie' group turned to the world's most influenced Hallyu star. We received love and hate worldwide. When fans think they adored to become someone popular, us on the other hand really wanted to live a normal life.

I know that the members hated it everytime there are crowds around us whenever we visited the market. 

I don't want to get controlled and friendzoned by those managers or bodyguard. I am a human in the end of the day and I just wanted to get out from the cage. I want to escape from the namecallings ' Leader ' and ' Omma ' and just be a commoner.

And I bet the others would think like that too.

Tina gave a chance to Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun today to really explore the outside world; no crowds or bodyguards or paparazzis. I was the only one knowing the reason.

Fans don't call me the Rich Leader for nothing.

Apart from being an entertainer, omma and appa wanted me to get involved with business. There will be dinners and functions and those luxury bull. I did not object the parties though, it is a chance for me to move freely. My family lived with knowing that there is one rich generation with tons of money within. Uncle Sooman itself admit the fact; he's a part of the generation to. They own the largest share in SM, a wide range of hotels and international clothing brand. News say that they are a very humble family, but I never get to see their heiress. Lee Sung-hwan holds and owns the Swiss Korea hotel while Kim Sun-hee designed and originated the Polarlight clothing brand.

And who would have thought that Tina was the said heiress? 

That is why; for her family's powers and money; that no threats dared to mess with anyone she is with.

The couple had been giving warnings to all tabloid and entertainment news to stay out from us. Bodyguards and spies were hired to disguise as a sasaeng fan and threatened them to keep their noses out from our business. It has been done ever since the incident that happened to their daughter. Of course, sasaengs were a step ahead, they can sniff out the danger. There are eyes out there, I know. But they won't dare to lay a single fibre on us to avoid bullets to be shot through in their head.

The family was said to be humble but scary. Humble for its generosity but scary for their characters. Once they say something they will mean it.

There were rumours though saying that Tina was an adopted heiress. Not saying that she was poor before adapting to the Lees family. Business can change futures.

And it can also change your life.

 

 

I tried to talk to Baekhyun, but he will only hum and take that as an answer. I called home and asked Kyungsoo to cook some porridge. This is a hard time for all of us, we don't want to lose our beloved sister slash minor crush and our very own Happy Virus.

The virus that lit Baekhyun's life.

From the moment EXO's members has been casted and introduced to public, I can see Baekhyun setting his eyes on Chanyeol. Once, he thought that Chanyeol won't harbour feelings for him so he almost gave up and only decided to love him from afar.

What he did not know was that Chanyeol did the same thing.

I'm quite observant, so I can know all that happened. Hey, I am their mom remember?

We all are speechless; things happened too fast. But 24 hours had passed so at least our moods had recovered a bit. Baekhyun though, had been settling beside Chanyeol's bed, not wanting to move. He won't eat, he won't change. He just wanted to be with Chanyeol.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun, god they're just a perfect pair. The eldest and the maknae are so close to eachother that some of the fans would rather ship them than with some other woman. Luhan was gifted an angel's voice aside Kyungsoo and Sehun was born with dancing and rapping skills alongside with Jongin. But who would've thought that a rivalry will be started among those two? Few years with them and they just won't give up on something; not to mention someone; until the war has been declared over.

Whenever there are meetings, they would sit together. Whenever there are concerts, Sehun would pass Luhan his mineral water and Luhan would pass his laver to Sehun. If there were danger, Sehun would knock Luhan's dormitory door and asked to sleep together for protection.

Not until the moment we met Tina.

For the first time, I see Luhan with some sort of ' halo ' surrounding him. His smiles would be brighter than ever and I knew he fell in love. Meanwhile, I get to see for the first time that Sehun had been practising words in front of the mirror, trying aegyos and even asked his mom what would girls like.

And yet they fell for the same girl.

 

 

As I was trying to comfort Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun, I saw Kris trying to shed his tears away. He was probably too distracted to even notice me staring at him. I tried to translate what was he thinking, but he was a step away when he brought himself out from the hallway. Curious and anxious, I called Kai and Xiumin over to take care of those three and followed Kris.

I swiftly climbed up the staircase that he went and I found out it was leading to the rooftop. What was he trying to do?

 

Knowing Kris was one of the best moments. We were the leader line and being with him felt like being with my own sibling. Tao, of course, took interest on him. But like Baekhyun, he tried to not harbour feelings towards Kris, convincing himself that the latter won't accept his feelings. Kris was our precious leader and although he is sometimes emotionless like Sehun, he brings joy to us. Like most people, he'll only unleash his true self to those he only knew.

 

My eyes then caught him kneeling to the floor, him questioning the sky, " Why me?! Why? "

It broke my heart, seeing him all broken. But what is it that he questions about?

I was thinking of leaving before seeing him suffocating.

As his hand grabbed his left chest

My left foot stepped forward, little by little.

It seems as if he tries to take out something from his pocket, before the anonymous item came rolling down and tumbled on my shoes. And my mind flicked, thinking that Kris will stand and call out for my name and take the bottle-like item up.

But all I see was

Him walking with his knees

Crawling, suffocating for air

His hands reached the tip of my shoe. He grabbed it and swallowed a drug. I can't believe it. Our Kris..

He stood up before his eyes locked with mine. His face turned pale and he stuttered.

I tried to settle things out. I must have been halucinating.

" H-hyung... "

" Joonmyeon-ah.. "

I held back my tears as he uttered my name. He won't call me Joonmyeon unless he was in a deep trouble.

 

My hands grabbed his arms, checking for injuries. " H-hyung, you're alright, right? "

" Joonmyeon-ah.. "

" Y-you must have been tired. Why don't you grab some soup? I'll call Yixing to cook- "

" I don't need it, "

 

And I swear, my face has been covered with tears.

 

 

All this while, Kris had been hiding his disease from us. His smile, his joke, his cold-hearted attitude, all enough to mask away his pain. I've seen him struggle for air and look for meds before but I thought positive and convinced myself he was just too tired.

" I worked too hard, Joonmyeon-ah. Maybe this is my punishment for not being a good leader, " he told me, laughter still surrounding his sentence. I tried hard to smile, but to no avail I cried.

" All I want was to live a forever with him. Tell me Joonmyeon, is it just too much to ask? " he continued crying back. He rested his head on my shoulder, letting all of his frustrations out. I should be strong, but here I am crying along, knowing that he is leaving soon.

And by leaving, I meant by leaving forever.


 

Don't hit me for being too cruel!! ><

And yeah, I am saying and describing that the title of the story is a mask mwahahahahaha

 

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ONCE YOU READ! ^^

DON'T BE AN INVISIBLE READER/SUBSCRIBER, I NEED RESPONSE GOSHHHHHH