Eyes Opened

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

Like I said, there will be nobody's P.O.V from now. I hope you won't be confused :')


32 hours.

 

32 hours have passed and yet he is still not awake.

 

But Baekhyun don't care. He won't even budge from his seat.

All he needs is Chanyeol's eyes opened for him.

Baekhyun doesn't need food, he's full.

He doesn't need water, his eyes kept producing them.

He has been waiting for 32 hours for Chanyeol to wake up. He knows Chanyeol still has 16 hours to open his eyes. But he needs to see him now.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol's hand, he grabbed it real tight. He doesn't want Chanyeol to go, he wanted to live a forever with him.

We all will move in our separate ways, but I don't want to say goodbye to him. I told him not to die. Not to die in front of me. And look what he's doing right now? Baekhyun monologued.

Unconscious

Sleeping

Right in front of me.

Stupid, he should have brought me to dreamland along, Baekhyun thought. I won't be craving for him anyways. Baekhyun can't hold it, he just couldn't stop crying. He brought his face closer to Chanyeol's palm and passionately remembering his own scent. And in no time Baekhyun teared away. He scooted closer to the sleeping's face. It wasn't his figures that tainted Baekhyun's heart, it was Chanyeol's heart that brought Baekhyun closer to him. Still hiccupping his tears, Baekhyun aimed for his lips. He kissed the latter lightly but passionately, he is literally giving his soul and his life to the lad.

And he could feel it. 

Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's tongue waltzed with his.

Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's hand his head.

Baekhyun smiled in the kiss as they kissed deeper.

He's awake.

He's really awake.

 

" Y-yeol.. "

" Shhhh, why are you crying? " he whispered, trying to comfort Baekhyun's guts out. He fainted a laugh and continued kissing the latter. " Stupid , I missed you, "

 

" I miss you too Baek. I told you I won't die in front of you,right? "

" As if I'd remember,"

 

 

 

 

 

They both sat together. Silence empowered the atmosphere. Both Kris and Suho won't utter a word. Both still trying to digest too many bitter thoughts. Kris thought it was not a perfect timing. Suho thought it was too late.

" Since.. since when..?" Suho opened up a conversation. Not brave enough to look into Kris' eyes.

Kris took a deep breath before telling everything.

" When EXO was introduced to the public, it was one of the best moments in my life. Seeing you guys smile, practising and dancing together, there's nothing more that I would ask. All I wanted was for us to stay together. Stay as the twelve moons who brights up the night. Stay as twelve wolves in one pack. Stay as one,"

Tears muffled.

" When everything just gets so exciting, I guess that God never wanted me to be happy forever. He gave me a wake up call, Joonmyeon. That wake up call changed me,"

" I had it all planned. I'll leave you guys before I myself lies underground. I don't want any of you coming to my bedroom everyday and group cry or whatever. I'll make people blame me. I'll make people hate me. I'll draw all their attentions towards you guys. They'll mock me and trash me and eventually forget me. They will just think Wu Yifan was a history never to be repeated. It could count as my last good deeds before leaving, right?"

" Hyung.."

" Don't, Joonmyeon-ah. I.. I don't want to change my mind," was all Kris' words before leaving the hospital lounge.

And there was Suho, still holding the cup of coffee and stared at Kris' cappucino.

He didn't even drink it.

 

 

 

 

The house was quiet. It felt.. empty. Tao, Kyungsoo, Kai, Lay and Chen all sat in the living room. It felt tense. The noise of the television and the barkings from Kai's puppies were in fact felt.. meaningless.

Empty

Tense

Meaningless

They are completely tangled.

Kai had just received a call from their manager, saying that their contract has officially over. Not like how they planned, Kai hummed as a stoic reply before hanging up. Christmas Eve is approaching and none of them has received good news yet.

Kai's eyes had circles around them due to staying up all night thinking of Tina. The other four in the house tried to comfort Kai's depression but it just won't work. Luhan, Sehun, Kai. All still waiting for a miracle to happen.

And certainly, tangled situation just meant reckless confrontation.

Eventually the doorbell rung. Chen opened the door and has just unwelcomed an unpleasant surprise.

" Hey guys! How's it going?" Bang Minah sashayed into the living room. All of the others scoffed out loud, honestly not wanting her presence. " Awww, boogie woogie. Tao oppa! You just got cuter than ever!" she approached Tao and aimed for his cheeks. Tao being swifter grabbed her wrist and forced it down. " Yah Bang Minah. You're not welcomed here. Leave," Tao uttered.

Although feeling trashed, Minah still had her smiles taped on her and didn't give a single care about the situation in the space. " What do you mean I'm not welcomed? Of course I am! Where's my boo-"

" You mean the ex who dumped you, Luhan? Oh he's at the hospital watching his girl," Kai mocked, holding his fist real tight. Chen, Lay and Kyungsoo left the living room for the garage, deciding that visiting Chanyeol and Tina are a way better idea.

Minah scoffed before scowling back at Kai. " Excuse moi, what? His girl? You mean the pathetic 15? You have got to be kidding me-" 

" Get out before I call Sehun for you,"

Minah stomped down and gave harsh words as a Thank You.

" You'll see, Kim Jongin! Your precious heiress are a ing useless and es will die in just a single heartbeat! If I failed on getting Luhan, then Luhan will fail in getting his duchess! I guarantee that!"

Kai slammed the door before catching Tao rushing down from the stairs.

" K-kai.. "

" Yes, Tao? W-why?"

" H-hospital.. Now.. Hyung.."

" Which hyung?" Kai tries to shake the nervousness away from Tao.

Tao only panted for air and stared blankly towards Kai.

" K-kris.. L-luhan.."