Welcome Home, Love

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

WOO-BIN'S P.O.V

That's weird. Tina woke up right after Luhan sang a song for her. But the way Luhan stared at her,the way Tina teared for him, I know that I lost a chance. Tina's not into me anymore, I just danced the tango all by myself. I searched the drawers and found a brown box,full with memories we both once had. Met her since she was a cute little baby. Pictures of me hugging her when I was 7,the day she performed for her graduation day and even a picture of our first date. It's all in there. Then something caught my attention. There's a little keychain with two hearts chained on eachother. Flashbacks then interrupted my train of thoughts.

~Flashback~

1 YEAR AGO

"Oppa! I'm truly happy today," Tina said as we strolled in the park while enjoying our favourite ice-creams. She rested her head on my shoulder and I interwined my fingers around hers. "Me too,Tina," We later sat on the ground with soft grass beneath us,enjoying the sunset of the day. She then covered my eyes with her fragrant palms. "Yaa..what are you doing?" I asked curiously. "Oh,just stuff. 3,2,1. Ta-daa!" She uncovered it and placed a keychain with 2 chained hearts. "What's this?"

"Oppa,just promise to keep it,okay? Besides," she then interwined her fingers around mine again. "You're gonna leave soon. This will be the substitute of me when you're there until you come back here. 13 months is long. You're not coming back here until next year's November. Swear that you'll protect this?" she said with her watery eyes. I just looked at her. "Tina-yaa, not even a thing that can replace you. But I guess that this keychain could give it a go,then. Thanks for your understanding," I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumbs,and I placed my mouth onto her soft lips for a minute,not wanting to let her go.

I can feel that my vision is blurry and my eyes are watery. I closed my eyes and leave those tears raced down my cheeks. Well,I guess those are all memories now. I loved her till death,but I don't want my love to be one-sided and live with her misery not being able to stand beside the guy she really loved. I should get back to Seoul and continue my life there.

Half an hour later,it was time for Tina's checkup to make sure that everything else is okay. As I wanted to get inside,something caught my ears. It came from Tina's room. "Oppa,seriously? He did that?" "Yes! I know..I know.. He just went off like 'shuuuu'," "I did not!" Then there was a burst of laughter from her,Luhan and Jongin. I clenched my fist tighter than ever,trying to forget her. I tried to face the facts that Tina is happy with Luhan and that I should really leave. With a heavy heart, I just went in with a forced smile on my face. "Woo-Bin oppa,annyeong!" she greeted me with a smile that no one can ever replace. "Oh,hello! Having fun without me I see?" I then acted like nothing happened. All of these are lies.

"What? No! We were just talking and doing someth..." I then cut in her lines and told her to hold her horses. "You still need to undergo a few drips,and you can go home tonight," her face then lit up with joy. "Jeongmal! Gomawo,oppa!" she said. I smiled back,saying that she should thank Luhan instead. Maybe I'll tell her tonight. Mr. Kim already gave me my flight ticket and said that I should pack my bags because the flight's on 1 in the morning. "Are you sure you're okay,forgetting her?" Mr. Kim's deathly question refreshed my mind. I won't forget you,but I'll not be standing right next to you.

                                                                                                                                         

"WHAT? YOU'RE LEAVING?" Tina's face showed that she was surprised. We were privately talking in her ward,while Luhan and Jongin went back to their house to change. I nodded. "Yeah,possibly at 1 in the morning," "But oppa,you said you wanted to stay," her cold hands grabbed mine. " Tina,I don't have any more reasons to stay. You have those boys by your side,especially Luhan,"

"Oppa.."

" All this while I've been in a one-sided love,but now I get it. If I really loved you,then I can't take you from him. The way your cried for him,the way he looked at you,I knew that you guys are for eachother. I'll move on. Thanks for the kiss,though," I explained,and stood to leave her. Then she grabbed my hand,which made me felt sadder and harder to leave her. "Oppa,mianhae. It's just that I don't feel anything about the kiss,not like last time. From that moment I knew I'm not falling for you anymore. But you don't have to leave. Well... if that's your decision," she slowly released my hand. "then just go. But oppa,don't blame me if you missed me. And also... Can we make the first to become the last?" I turned back to her,kneeled to face her,and we slowly kissed for one last time. As we kissed,we didn't shed our tears when memories began storming our minds. At this rate,I don't want to leave her,but she needs to be happy. And I know that we kissed because she thinks that this might soothe me.

I'm going to miss you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

"Oppa,since when did you fall for me?" Tina asked when we're on the way back home. I looked at her and smiled. "Why? Curious?" "Pretty much," I looked back to the front and told her everything. "Oh... so you're jealous because Jongin and Woo-Bin oppa treated me nicely? Well,at least they're better than you," she joked and laughed. Her laughs are just so sweet,and I can't believe I am actually by her side as her boyfriend. 

We arrived home. Right after we reached the doorstep,I covered her eyes with my hands. A surprise is waiting for her inside. "Oppa,what are you trying to do?" Tina asked me curiously. I tried to hide my giggles and walked her in.

3..2..1.. I cued Kyungsoo to turn on the lights and uncovered her eyes.

"WELCOME HOME,TINA!" The others surprised Tina with her comeback party. She might not know about it,but they gave in a lot of effort just to put on this party. "Oh my god,guys! I loved it! I... I don't know what to say.." Tina then teared up,burying her head in my chest. Jongin came up to us and put his hand on her shoulder. "Tina-yaa... You don't have to say anything. But promise us not to go anywhere without our permission like last time,okay? We were worried sick!"

"Arasseo, EXO oppa deul~". We then had a delicious meal made by Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. "Waa.. neome masidda!" Tina praised both of them. True.. the dishes were finger- good! After we had our dinner and snacks,we then gathered around in Tina's room,talking about stuff,even about things only she knew that our fans don't! Somehow, I felt that this incident that happened on Tina actually brought us closer. She's now too close with us like she's our little sister, we even promised not to leave her alone,even with Mr. Kim around. "Alright,let's play some games,shall we?" Suho suggested. "Alright! But what are we going to play?" Lay questioned. Seconds later,Tina's voice rose. "TRUTH OR DARE! Let's play the game! Please?~" she then made those cute puppy eyes that made us all melted like warm butter. All of us simply agreed and placed a soda bottle at the misddle of the circle we formed. Clockwise,we agreed that Suho would go first. He spinned the bottle and....

It pointed towards me. Gosh,I am scared!

"Truth or Dare?" he asked. "Dare," I bravely responded. Most of them went 'Ooohh~' and Tina's face showed the expression Hope-You-Will-Lose to me. " I dare you to go to Sehun and kiss him in the cheek while saying 'I want to be your husband' out loud!" Suho then gave me the daring challenge. Nah.. no problem to me! I went closer towards Sehun.. faced him and..

"chu~" the sound of the peck was loud and we cracked up like crazy. Then I hugged him from the side and said "I want to be your husband,". "Eww!! You really did it?" Tina's truly disgusted. "Yaa! You're an EXOtic,so you would be shipping HunHan right?" I defended myself. And she went like, "Yeah,yeah,whatever,"

We continued spinning the bottle until it was Sehun's turn. Kris gave him a choice of Truth or Dare,and he chose Truth. "Are you having a crush on someone? Or maybe in love?" Kris gave him a deathtifying question. We all then looked at him,waiting for an answer. After few seconds,Sehun went "Yes. Yes I am in love with someone,". They all showed a surprised expression,except me. You wanna know why?

Tina was sleeping on rested her head on my lap,and the way Sehun glanced at her was way different than the way he glanced at other girls. But.. no! He's not falling for Tina. He knew that I loved her,so why would he be feeling that way? 

But my instincts told me to be sure and beware. Is Sehun falling for Tina too?

 

                                                                                                                  

Sorry because Sehun's p.o.v is not here yet. But I'm a bit lazy to update now and yesterday I woke up till 5 in the morning just to search more ideas. Now it's 12 in the morning here and I'm yawning. But wait for it in the next chapter! And thanks because you appreciated the main image! Looks like I don't have to install Photoshop now. :D