That Should Be Me

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

"Oppa,where are we going?" I asked Woo-Bin. "Oh,just somewhere. Stay still,"he then gave me a smirk. And I did till I fell asleep. By the time I woke up,we already arrived at a beach that's a bit familiar.. "Oppa,is...is this?"

"Tina-yaa. We're here. We're at our 'cheot kisseu' beach," he said. My face lit up. I can't believe it,he still remembered! We first went for a walk alongside of the beach,enjoying the view. When we arrived at the middle of the beach,it was also the time for a sunset. "Tina-yaa. I can't forget the beach here. The carvings of our names on that tree," Woo-Bin pointed at a huge tree where we once carved eachother's names and made a heart in between. "I tried so hard to make sure it was not covered in debris or washed away, but I'm afraid of one thing that would wash away in my life," he then stepped closer. Again,he placed my arms around his neck. It's eye-to-eye language time. We spoke with our eyes.

"What is it that you're afraid of?"

"I'm afraid that you'll wash away. But I'm not going to let it happen. Tina,I love you,"

He then placed his lips on mine. We kissed for a long time. But there's something weird.

I don't feel that same spark anymore.

There's nothing special about the kiss.

It feels like it's nothing.

Am I still in love with him?

-------------------------------

I woke up early in the morning. Although the journey to the beach to and fro was tiring,but I can't sleep because of that kiss.

I'm still thinking.

I decided to go for a jog around the neighbourhood. I brought along my MP3 player and left my handphone in the room.

I played one of EXO's song '365' to cheer me up.

I was still thinking of the yesterday's kiss.

Is Woo-Bin oppa's love towards me one-sided?

Do I still need him?

What made me feel nothing during the lip-to-lip contact?

"PANG!" I heard ringing in my head. I touched the back of my head and it was bleeding. I literally fell down,lying on the ground. I felt that I was pulled by someone. I heard a female's voice saying , " you should've not keep them from us,". Next thing I know,it was a total blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

We all rushed to the hospital. Jongin received a phone call from the police saying they found Tina being pulled by a women in her teens and caught her red-handed. When we arrived, Woo-Bin wearing a doctor's coat just came out from the operation theatre. "What....what happened?" I asked. "Tina suffered minor injuries in the brain. Good thing she won't lose her memory,though," Me and the rest of them sighed in relief,but not Woo-Bin. "But..however...."

------------------------------

We took turns to take care for Tina at the hospital. Our manager was informed by Suho about the incident,and decided to press charges towards the culprit and hired bodyguards so that no fans will disturb us and Tina.

Yesterday it was Tao's turn.

Today, it's my turn to care for her. I walked into her ward. It broke my heart when I see her.

Lying. Unconscious.

An oxygen mask covering her nose and the lower parts of the face.

Her wrists injected with wires connected to bags of fluids I don't even know.

Her head wrapped with a gauze bandage.

But the thing that really broke my heart

Was the fact that

She's in a state of coma.

And might never wake up.

I took my place,sitting by her side. Her face was glowing,although it looked as dim as ever. I her smooth,curly hair,wondering what made her decided to go for a jog alone without telling us. I grabbed her hand and sang 'Don't Go' Korean version since I knew she won't understand Chinese. I'm confident that she's hearing me.

Nal annaehajwo

Yeah,geudaega salgo inneun gose

nado hamkke deryeogajwo

Oh,sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni..

I stopped for a moment.

I cried. But I know I can't. For Tina's sake.

Budi nae siyaeseo beoseonaji marajwo

achimi wado sarajiji marajwo oh

kkeumeul kkeuneun georeum

geudaen namanui...

geudaen namanui areumdawun ttawi..

Why are you even here Tina?

This figure...

lying on this very bed...

Tina-yaa...

That should be me.

--------------------- 

WOO-BIN'S P.O.V

What's with the kid? Guilty for Tina?

I just stood in front of Tina's ward and saw Luhan singing for her. I told you,Tina has the charm to make guys fall for her. I'm blaming all of them because of what happened to Tina. If it weren't for them staying here, Tina wouldn't be attacked by their sasaeng fan. But why would Tina go for a jog so early in the morning? She's usually too lazy for morning activities.

 My handphone rang. It was from Doctor Houston.

"Hello?"

"I'll be there,"

Despite of having a heavy heart to leave Tina there, I walked,bringing myself to Doctor Houston's room to check on Tina's brain condition. My heart's pounding as I stepped closer. 

Knock-knock. 

"Ah,yes,Doctor Kim. Have a seat," he offered.

"So,how's Tina's conditon,Doc?" I asked nervously.

" This is a weird case," the middle-aged man sitting opposing me said with a confused expression while holding an image of Tina's brain scan result.

"What do you mean,Doc?"

"Well,she had no other minor injuries based on the CT scan we made earlier,her brain was not affected because of the blunt force trauma. But,"

"But what?"

"Well,I'm not that kind of a psychic or a priest,but her soul seems struggling to come back. She's not dying,but she's like,well,how should I say it? She's not ready to come back and wants to wander around,"

But I did not say that Doctor Houston's being silly,because his explanation is leading to the truth.

And then I found an answer. An answer to bring Tina 'back'.

"Yeobeoseyo? Kim Jongin-ssi,can you come here for a while? I need to tell you something,"

I called Jongin. I can't hold it any longer. I need to tell him the truth.

He needs to know.