The Hidden Guy

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

SEHUN'S P.O.V

(GAAH!! FINALLY HAVE MY OWN P.O.V! GOMAWOYO AUTHOR-NIM~. SARANGHAEYO READERS FOR VOTING FOR ME!)

"Are you having a crush on someone? Or maybe in love?"

Kris hyung gave me a frightful question. Everybody stared at me,curious to know. Otteohke? What the hell should I do? My eyes then glanced at the figure of the girl that I loved. In fact,the only girl in this mansion. "Yes. Yes I am in love with someone," .  Everybody were shocked and went 'Oooh~". But too bad the girl was asleep. Fell asleep on my beloved hyung's lap.

Lee Tina.

To be honest, this feeling's not recent. Actually, I've just experienced 'Love at First Sight'. The first second I see her face was the moment my heart races as fast as Usain Bolt's run. It never stopped or rested. 

All this while,I was 'the hidden guy' in EXO since I'm the rapper maknae. There are times where I never had a solo part in some of our songs. Even if I have one,it would consist only of less than 7 lines. I did not care,as long as I am happy with my career. I got my fans supporting me,but deep in my heart,I wanted to be as famous as Jongin. Usually,he would get the most popularity ranking in most of the fansites. I want to be popular in Korea like Luhan hyung since he's the most well-known EXO member in China. I mean,there are some serious competition between us. Maybe I can handle it,being the hidden guy for them. But I don't want to be one for Tina's point of view. I really thought that my only wish were granted,since we would chat about lots of stuffs after 3 a.m. when the others were asleep. I would go to her bedroom like she asked and sat with her on her bed,hugging her stuffed toys. Since I was the only one she would chat with when the night got older, I convinced myself that she liked me as much as I loved her and that I got no one that would probably steal her from me. But...

Flashback

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" I startled him. He shares the room with me since he's more comfortable around him. I then sat right next to him,on my bed. But... "Yaa! Get outta my bed!" "But Luhan hyung,this is a Queen-sized bed," I then squealed,because I thought that he was mad at me. But why? This is a Queen-sized bed. My bed = Luhan's bed. I made a puppy face seconds later. Yeah, EXO's good in aegyos and gwiyomis. :D "Mian..mianhae.." he said. Aww,he felt guilty. But I don't mind. Coz he's my beloved hyung.."Hyung," I asked him,although it really hurts. " You liked Tina,right?" Luhan's face showed that he was really shocked. " Since...since when? Since when did I like her? You're making a joke,for Suho's sake " he tried to hide it. But my face looked at him with the expression  'I know you're lying,' ."Hyung, I know you for a long time. I know that you liked her. You can't hide it from me. And I know that Tina makes you feel special," It really felt like I ate a raw green pepper with lots of wasabe on it,but as his caring dongsaeng,I have to convince him. Luhan then put his head on my right shoulder. "Sehun-ahh, otteohke?" he sounded confused. 

 

"Sehun-ah," "Yes,Luhan hyung?" "I don't like Tina. I love her,"

From that moment,my heart shattered to pieces. I can't believe he liked Tina too. And then there's Woo-Bin. Why should they fall for Tina? I should be the only one. Well,I can't blame her. She's like a goddess,which is why we all somehow liked her for a reason. From then,I still convinced myself I can get her because of many reasons. An obvious factor ; I am only 5 years older than her,but Luhan's 9 years her senior and Woo-Bin was born 7 years earlier than Tina. So from here,me and Tina has the least and Luhan and Tina had a larger age difference. But that wouldn't change anything,even now.

After I answered Kris hyung's trivia,I could sense that Jongin and Luhan stared at me for a while. I should've not glanced at her,I thought. But I can't resist her. Even when she's sleeping,she looked like an angel disguising as a 14-year old girl. She slept with an innocent face,although she looked exhausted because of her getting treatments and stuffs. How I wish I was in Luhan's shoes,getting to every single strands of Tina's long,black,shiny, straightened hair whenever he wanted to.

We continued playing the game and the bottle eventually stopped,heading Luhan. Suho did the questioning next. "Hyung,now you're in a relationship with Tina right?" Luhan nodded. "Alright,next spin!" Luhan was about to spin the bottle when Suho stopped him. "Aniya! That's not the question," "Then what's the question? Stop being trivial,Suho-yaa," Luhan stressed it out. "Well,let's just say that there's another man,or boy, among us that liked Tina too and wants to take her from you. What would you do?" Suho asked,whispering. Perhaps he doesn't want to wake Tina up with that question. Luhan's face made a shocked expression. "Suho-yaa,musun soriya?"

"Keuge anira,Luhan hyung. Life is unexpected,but there are 12 boys and one girl in this mansion. It would be a lie if you're the only one that fell for her. I can tell that one of us without you are in the same situation,right?" Chen explained and glanced each and one of us. All of our heads sunk down,embarrassed. I know that they all fell for Tina too,but not as much as me and Luhan did. We then looked up again when Luhan took a deep breath and answered the question. "You're right,Suho-yaa. 12 boys not falling for a goddess? It sounded ridiculous. But whoever it is,one of you,I will fight for her forever,by hook or by crook to make sure that she's in my grips. I will protect her like an electric shield,and electrocute any of you who tries to take her away. Well,except for Jongin though, because he really needed to care for Tina as her brother," Luhan explained long before gave me a long glance. I don't know why,but somehow I felt that he's pointing towards me. "Eh-ey,hyung! D-do you even have to go that far? Just say that you won't let her go. Why should it be until electrocution,fights and stuffs?" Chanyeol tried to calm Luhan down,stressing that he's joking. "Aniyo,Chanyeol-ah. I'm not kidding,"

We played the game until the long hand of the clock pointed '2' and the short hand pointed to the number '9'. I can't believe that the night's getting older and the Sun will rise in about 4 hours time. We agreed to go to bed because our eyes are really heavy. But I'm still freshly awake. Why? Because me and Tina ; we're both an owl. I know that she'll wake up in the next 15 minutes. Luhan was about to carry her up when he then received a call from someone and asked Jongin to carry her up instead. Luhan talked to the dialler outside at the greenhouse. Jongin then called me when I was walking towards my room. "Sehun-ah.. nan jeongmal mianhae.. Can you bring Tina up? I really need to settle my bussiness in the toilet!" he pleaded while gave me a look with his pale face. Unlike girls, boys really,really cannot hold their 'dingdong' back,or else. Uh.... o..kay,why am I talking about this? "Oh? O-okay," I turned back,heading towards the big couch and carefully lifted Tina on my back. Her warm figure slowly greeted my cold back,her arms naturally wrapped around my neck and her chin rested on my right shoulder. My heart again raced like crazy as I walked step by step. She was not as heavy as I thought. As we climbed up the stairs,her fragrant strands of hair,one by one,greeted my right cheek. I can smell the fragrant rose scent. Tina,who the hell are you?

------------

LUHAN'S P.O.V

The game were played by us because Tina wanted to. But she fell asleep first. Oh well,treatments are tiring. After the game ended, I was about to carry Tina up when my phone rang.

 Lee Seung-Hwan sajangnim

Oh? Our manager called? It has been a while since we kept in touch with eachother. "Jongin-ah,can you help carry Tina to her room? I got a phone call to answer," I asked Jongin. He nodded and headed towards the 'Sleeping Beauty'. I wore my flippers and walked towards the greenhouse to talk with Seung-Hwan.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ne,sajangnim,"

"Yeah,we're fine,"

"Who,Tina?"

"She's a bit exhausted because of her undergoing treatments,but she's okay,"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Wait,what?"

"What...what are you talking about?"

As I hear every single word came out from the other line, I was shocked. But why? Why now?

                                                              

Hahahaha! I gave you guys a short Luhan's P.O.V,but he got enough right? Because like what I said,this chap focuses on Sehun. And yeah,a cliffhanger. What do you think will happen? Sorry for the late update,but tell me,aren't you mad that when writing an almost-finished chapter without the option 'draft' and then you suddenly clicked the 'X' button on top of the browser WITHOUT copy-pasting it in Word? I faced that almost 5 times a day,and since I haven't updated for 10 days, it happened for 50 times! Ughhhhhhhh.. but hey! I got you a cliffhanger and Sehun's P.O.V so that should do the trick right? And oh! Just now I went to KLCC (since I lived in Malaysia and that my house is just 10 minutes away from the skyscraper [you can search about KLCC in Google if you don't know what is it although it was known worldwide]) and went to SM's exhibiton! They sold original EXO goodies straight from SM factory or whatevs-they-call-it. Not just EXO,but SNSD,SuJu,SHINee and many more! Love it <3

Stay tuned!

Your beloved,

Author-nim~