Should I Leave?

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

KAI'S P.O.V

I received a call from Woo-Bin asking me to come by. That's weird,because I was supposed to take care of Tina the day after tomorrow. I quickly changed and prepared some sandwiches for Luhan to eat. "Jongin-ahh, where are you going?" Kyungsoo-hyung asked. 

"Oh, Woo-Bin asked me to come over and talk about something. Can you make Luhan a sandwich? He's been sad these days and didn't get to eat," I said and asked him to prepare some sandwiches. Then, Mr.Kim drove me to the hospital and asked me to use the stairs instead. "The press and medias are waiting for you at the main entrance and so far, they have caught nine sasaengs disguised as reporters," he explained. Our manager also told us that he will arrange a press conference to explain things soon,but I don't want to.

I..

I just wanted to be by her side now,even if it means I have to leave my career behind.

I arrived at the floor where Tina's ward was located. But there's Woo-Bin waiting. His face is serious.

" Oh,Kim Jong-in. You're here,"

"So,why do you want me here?"

"Let's talk in my office,"

--------------------------

" Jong-in,I have something to tell you," he said after I sat in his office. I somehow don't feel quite good right now.

"Well? What is it?" I asked calmly,although I don't have the guts to know.

"You're the only one that can wake Tina up,"

"What?"

Me? I can wake her up? I was technically,mentally puzzled.

"You want to know why?"

I looked up at him in the eyes.

" But I won't say sorry after all I'm about to say. It's not my fault," he kept making me feel suspicious.

"Kim Jong-in, my real name's Jang Tae-yang. Jang Tae-Yang,your precious Taerin's older brother," 

"  What? So...so your Jang Tae-Yang?" I couldn't believe my eyes. The guy Taerin referred as her protector is standing right in front of me.

~Quick flashback~

4 years ago

"Taerin-ah,do you live alone?" I asked.

"No. I have a precious 'protector'," She said it proudly.

"Oooh,is it Taemin-hyung?"

"Nope, Tae-Yang. Jang Taeyang,"

"You're a playgirl!" I . She then pinched me on my left arm. "Ouch! That hurts!"

"I'm not a playgirl! Can't you tell?"

"Tell what?"

"That our names are almost the same? He's my brother!"

"But how come I never see him?"

"Because he's somewhere now to study meds,but frequently comes home to check on me,"

"You must've loved him a lot,"

"Yeah,he's my one and only brother,where I can rely on other than you,"

" I know what you're feeling. But it hurts me when you played my sister's feelings. It kills me when she cried because of a boy who thought her only as a friend when she liked you," Woo-Bin's words really stranggled me then. Taerin liked me?

" But it's more than that,though,"

" What do you mean?"

" A tiny,yet important part of Tina's heart malfunctioned and we need a new heart to replace it. During that time,there were none of the hearts donored fit with her case. But at the end of December year 2011, the day when she was dying,a new heart came to the rescue,"

The end of the year? No way... no. No. NO!

" Taerinnie registered as a donor a week before she died. That time she didn't know Tina,but I do. Tina was my first love back then. After the accident,they found out that she registered and that her heart's still in good shape. And the heart came in here right before Tina's dying. Good thing that she survived. But," he in gentleman's tears stopped.

"Kim Jong-in. I'm blaming you for what happened to Tina recently. I'm not going to forgive you because for me,you're my sister's real murderer,and I don't want Tina to be the next victim. One more drop of blood on Tina,and I'm going to really separate you from her. So take good care of her,kiddo," he warned me and placed his hand on my shoulder,grabbed it real hard before he left for home.

I was speechless.

"Oh,by the way,Kim Jong-in. Now you know what I meant,call Tina back. She seems doesn't want to. But you know what to say and what to do right?" he reminded and left me all alone in his office.

So all the warmth,

all the magic,

I felt from Tina,

was really from Taerin?

Taerin

She's still 'alive'.

-------------

I opened the door of Tina's ward. Luhan fell asleep at the side of the bed. Then I walked quietly towards her bed.

She's still unconscious.

It broke me when I see her in that condition.

I can't blame her.

But if I want to take care of her,then I can't refer to her as 'Taerin' anymore.

Tina...

Please..

For Luhan-hyung

For Woo-Bin

For all of us...

Wake up...

We need you

EXO needs you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TINA'S P.O.V

(Status : Coma )

I am confused. Where am I?

Why am I here?

I passed by a mirror with a golden frame. I somehow looked pretty in a white dress. My hair was longer too.

I'm puzzled. The land where I am was way beyond beautiful. There are trees with golden apples.

Soft, warm grass beneath my feet. Beautiful blue sky above me. Warm sunrays that greeted my skin. Then,I saw a figure of a girl from afar. She's waving at me. Scared, I came slowly after her. We then met face-to-face. She is beautiful.

She had a fairer skin than me,dark brown eyes and a brunette.

"Nice to meet you,Lee Tina-ssi," she greeted me.

"How...how did you know my name?" I asked. I'm a bit comfortable now.

Then all of the surroundings turned blank in a flash. All around me, it was white. It was too white and glowing, I can't see anything for a moment. Her voice then answered. "It's about time I answered that. I'll give you a hint," she then smiled.

" I'm Taerin. Jang Taerin,"

I was literally shocked. That name was too familiar. But hold on,she passed away two years ago!

"Lee Tina-ssi, I know you're connected to Jongin oppa. Because of you,I can see him smile again. And I know that you have a connection with my brother,"

"Your brother?" her brother? I don't know her brother.

" Kim Woo-Bin oppa. Or his real name Jang Taeyang,"

What? So,I'm in love with Jongin's 'adopted' sister's brother? Woah,this is way puzziling..

"I know you're puzzled. Now you've seen me,I'll just tell you. A little piece of my heart is in you. I was the suitable donor for your heart. I saved you when you were dying," her confession shocked me. Then I asked her,

"Why me?"

She just gave me a warm smile.

Her figure starts to slowly fade away. Her voice then echoed, " I just wanted to thank you. Thanks for giving back my brother's smile,"

I'm getting a sense of guilt. I'm feeling guilty because I'm still not feeling anything from the kiss.

" I know that you're puzzled because of the kiss. I'll just tell you that you don't have to feel so guilty. My brother would feel bad if you're not happy by his side although you're with him," her voice echoed again. Her hand then reached out for mine. "Come with me,"

I was then hypnotized. A door appeared and opened up. More light came out from the door,glowing. My foot then slowly broughtfr me towards the door. Taerin was way in front of me.

I don't want to be a burden to Woo-Bin

I don't want to be a burden to Jongin oppa.

I don't want to be a burden for EXO oppas to protect me from sasaengs when they should do it for themselves.

I...

I don't want to stay.

"Come with me,Lee Tina-ssi. Come with me" her voice echoed again. I'm getting nearer to the door.

"No! No! You CAN'T DIE YET!"

Luhan's echoes then interfered me. It got louder. Then there was the sound of beepings getting faster. Jongin oppa's voice then echoed. 

 

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE US YET,TINA! NEO JUGEODDA ANDWAE! ARASSEO?! WAKE UP! IREONA!"

His voice seemed desperate. Then I looked again at Taerin's figure. Her hand reached out for me again. I'm facing a tough decision.

Time's almost up. I don't know what to do.

My tears then came out. 

I....

I can't..

I don't know what to do....