Our First Fight

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

LUHAN'S P.O.V

I answered the phone call by our manager,Seung-Hwan. It has been a while since we talked and kept in touch with each other. Although I have debuted as an EXO member for more than a year already, me and him are still awkward because he's more familiar with EXO-K than EXO-M. But right after the accident that happened towards his beloved 'niece' Tina,he would prefer to call me since I'm closer with her than anyone else.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo? Luhan-ah,this is me,"

"Ne,sajangnim,"

"So how's everything? You guys doing great?"

"Yeah,we're fine,"

"Great. What about her?"

"Who,Tina?"

"Yeah. Is she alright? Her injury's getting bad or showing a good progress?"

"She's a bit exhausted because of her undergoing treatments,but she's okay,"

"It's normal. Thanks for taking a good care of her. I'm sure her parents would appreciated it,"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Right. We're going to go straight to the point. Luhan,you and the others might have to return to Seoul,"

"Wait,what?"

"Fortunately,sasaeng attack here did not turn out to something worse that could endanger you guys. We got control of it and even arrested a few of the sasaeng fans who tried to get in to each of your houses here. Things are getting better for you guys,but not for Tina,"

Seung-hwan explained on the other line. But why did he sound worried when he talked about Tina?

"What...what are you talking about?"

"I just got an information from an insider I sent to disguise as one of the sasaeng fans. They are secretly buying a ticket to fly to where you are now. The recent accident actually happened not only to get rid of Tina,but also to know where her mansion's located. She has been followed since day one you guys lived in her house. So actually,her life's at stake,"

As I hear every single word came out from the other line, I was shocked. But why? Why now?

"So,what do you want me to do?"

" I discussed with Tina's parents about this issue. They are really worried and concerned about their daughter's safety. I sent bodyguards to identify the sasaeng fans and stop them from getting out of the country. But so far,there are already three individual sasaengs who got out from the inspection and,as to my calculation, have arrived there. I have sent my trusted men to guard the mansion and a bullet-proof van to send you guys to the airport soon,because those three sasaengs are suspected bringing a weapon with them. You have to convince Tina to go with you guys and live here. Her parents actually wanted her to live here because they trusted me to take good care of her. You guys have to vacant the mansion in the next two days because if you don't,the sasaengs might injure Tina again. Only this time,it can cause fatal to her. Can you do it?"

                                           

"Mwo? We have to leave? But it has been only 2 weeks!" Jongin exclaimed. The others were surprised when I explained the whole thing the next day in Tina's basement studio. "Jongin-ahh,I know it's a short holiday here,but do you want to risk our lives by staying here? Or... would you rather let Tina live here when her life's at stake," "Keuge..musun soriya,Luhan oppa? Why would my life be at stake?" Tina froze herself at the door when she arrived in the studio. Things were tense then. "Tina-yaa... they are here looking for you. There are a few of them flew from Seoul and is watching your every single move. Your parents told your Uncle Lee to make you move there. It's safer,Tina," I convinced. "But oppa,what about my school?" "You'll be attending homeschool. No worries," "But where will I live?" "You'll be living with me right after things are getting back to normal," She was still frozen,maybe shocked when I told her what's happening right now. "Tina-yaa.. Are you alright?" Jongin then came up to her and pulled her to where we sat,making her to sit on his lap. "Oppa..if..if it wasn't for me,you guys won't have to go through all this difficulties,right?" her words really shocked me. Did she think that this was all her fault? "Tina-yaa.. we didn't mean it that way," Xiumin consoled her. "Then how are you going to explain all this? When I got that injury,you guys have no choice but to take turns for 2 weeks to take care of me. Now when they are all looking for me,you guys have no choice but to bring me along to Seoul right? " she raised her voice. The rest were feeling tensed. They knew that the side effect of the treatment was her being more sensitive than usual and that her temper might increase in a short second. "So? Why did you think I wanted to bring you along? Why did you think I sang for you even when I know that your line went flat,huh? Is it wrong for me to care for you?" I continued,responded to her angrily. Understanding the situation,Jongin asked the rest to leave us both in the studio.

"Oppa,did...did you just yell at me?" Tina asked me. I don't know why,but I felt like the one who's talking to her right now is not me. "Are you deaf? Yes I yelled at you! If I didn't you won't stop being so childish!" "What? Childish? Since when am I being childish?" "Since a moment ago!" I again raised my voice at the highest volume. Our fight got more tense than ever. Tina then did not say a word after that. I quickly realized my doings and mistakes. I tried to get near to her and held her hand. "Ti..Tina-yaa. Mian..mianhae..I-" but she refused to hold my hand. She looked down with her teary eyes,started to cry. "Oppa... I.. I need a moment alone," was the last words she ever said before leaving me. "I'll go with you guys,but I don't want to see your face. Not until if I think all of this will work out soon," she told me and left me all alone,feeling guilty and mad. Guilty because I raised my voice at her. Mad because I did not understand her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TINA'S P.O.V

I ran off towards my room,completely confused. Should I stay mad because he did not understand me? Should I feel angry with myself? Should I regret about me yelled at my deer? Or should I just stay put? I ruffled my hair and threw myself on my bed,spreading my arms widely. For a few minutes,I stared blankly towards the ceiling,thinking whether I have made a right decision about everything. Getting serious with Luhan,made Woo-Bin oppa returned back to his origins in Seoul,leaving this mansion. Sooner than I thought,I fell into a deep sleep.

                         

My eyes slowly opened,waking up from a long slumber,6 hours to be exact,and found myself lying in the right position on my bed with my purple duvet covering most of my body. How long was I asleep? I questioned myself. I turned around and saw Sehun covering his head with his arms crossed and heard his soft snore. He accompanied me? "Sehun oppa,why don't you sleep in your room instead? Sehun oppa,wake up," I whispered softly. He then started to move his head and looked up to me. "Oh,Tina. You're awake?" he said while rubbing his eyes with his right fingers. "Sehun oppa,did you.. you didn't right?" "Yeah,I did," "Sehun oppa! It will hurt your back. Why did you wait for me to wake up though?" I lightly slapped his shoulder,making him moaned in pain. "Ouch! That oughta hurt you know!" "Aw...who's the cry baby here?" I pouted and pinched his cheeks. "Aish,jinjja! Alright,alright. I am the cry baby," He crouched his face and made his cute aegyo. I smiled,victoriously. "It's good that you know, Sehun oppa,". And then I let out a heavy sigh. Sehun,for me,is Luhan's twin,and him doing an aegyo reminds me of Luhan's cute attempts. I am so going to blame these crystal clear fluid pooled in my eyes. I tried not to cry,but eventually these liquid-form substance raced themselves along my cheeks. "Tina-yaa.. neo gwaehnchanha?" Sehun eventually cupped my face with his hands and wiped the tears away with his thumbs. How I wish you're Luhan,Sehun oppa. My eyes got watery again. Ugh,seriously,why are you feisty little liquids starting your little race right now? I don't know,from that moment,why am I talking to my eye sweats. "It's okay,Tina-yaa. Cry all you want," Sehun convinced. My innerwards just can't take it anymore. I can no longer hold the heavy load in my chest. 

I cried.

I cried really loud,like a newborn baby.

"Sehun oppa,otteohke? Naega waeirae?" I shut my eyes as tears increased. I let them ruin my face. I'm letting it all out,huh? Sehun then placed his hand on my head and slowly made it rest on his shoulder. He then my hair and carressed my face. "It's okay. It's not your fault. You were just confused,that's all," he calmed my nature down. I cried more than I thought I would. "Oppa,I wanted to face Luhan,but I can't. I am so angry at him,but I can't let him go. I just can't bear to see his face, but my desire to see him right in front of me really took my soul. Otteohke oppa?" I then felt Sehun's lips on my forehead and his left hand sliding up and down on my left arm,consoling me. I was distracted. But I felt that warmness from him. Not from Luhan. "It's okay Tina. You don't have to do it immediately. Take it baby steps okay? Now hush..don't cry. I'm here for you,especially when the night's getting old and the morning's gonna take its place," I knew what he meant and smiled a bit. But at the same time..

Why is he treating me nicer than ever at the moment? My mind was completely lingered with questions.

A day has passed and I haven't got out from my bedroom. Worried and concerned, Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Chen and Jongin knocked softly on my door. At the moment,me and Sehun were having a chit-chat about things and stuffs. "Tina-yaa... Can we come in?" a voice came in to my eardrums and gave a signal to my brain,saying that it came from Baekhyun. "Uhh..yeah sure," I approved. The door was slowly opened and then was shut by Chen. "Tina-yaa.. We were worried when you did not show up for dinner time. Here you go,"Jongin said while holding a tray of a dish and placed it carefully on my lap. "Kyungsoo made this for you. Please finish at least a half of it,please?" Chanyeol then pleaded. I quivered my lips and grabbed my spoon and fork. I slowly twirled the fork on my left hand,lifted it up and opened my mouth to enjoy the goodness of bolognese to activate my taste buds. I stopped after I almost finished the spaghetti and have a sip of my favourite orange smoothie. They all just stared at me with care and worries. I know that they are really concerned about my feelings right now. "Tina-yaa... are you really okay?" Baekhyun asked after I cleared everything on my lap. "We just don't want you to feel so upset. Luhan did that because he cared for y-" "Baekhyun oppa,can we just.. not talk about him at the moment?" I cut through his line,not wanting to be reminded of Luhan. For now,though. "Mianhae,Tina-yaa. But if you have any problems,just borrow any of our shoulders,okay? But don't just stick with Jongin and Lu-... I mean.. Sehun. That made us jealous,okay?" Chen confessed. Not wanting for them to be worried for me anymore,I chuckled along with Sehun and Jongin. "Arasseo. Arasseo,Kim Jong-Dae oppa!"

Right after a small meeting with the other EXO oppa-deul, I walked myself towards my gigantic closet. I packed my clothes in a large,pink luggage. With Demi Lovato's 'Heart Attack' played in my MP3 player, I folded my shirts and jeans and arranged them in order. I realized that I actually had emptied my closet,but there are still a little room in my luggage. I know I have my allowance to supply me with clothes,but I am just not the one who likes to shop. I zipped my luggage and managed to make it stand. I took out a mini luggage in a form that looked almost like a box. It had printed design all over it and remembered that it was a gift from Woo-Bin. I unlocked it and arranged all of my cosmetic needs ; from facial care to body lotions. And again,I have emptied my make-up table and the racks in my bathroom. Sitting with my legs crossed and luggages in front of me, I checked everything to make sure that I did not forget anything. Everything's in a perfect order, I whispered to myself. And I'm not that worried if I leave a memory box behind because obviously,my old life never gave me any collectibles or memories to be cherished. But I know that I will have it soon.

"Tina-yaa,are you ready? We have to leave this house in about half an hour," Jongin's head poked into my bedroom. I just turned my head around and nodded. "I know,". I stood up and cleaned up my room for one last time. I pulled the curtains and let it cover the windows, folded the duvet in half and cover a quarter of my bed's mattress. I arranged my pillows and a bolster in its place and dusted my make-up table. The books are arranged in order on the shelves and my room was vacuumed. I glanced at the clock and realized that it was half past nine at night already. We have to depart for Seoul in 5 hours. I guess that this is goodbye then. With me pulling my luggage across the bedroom, I stopped at the door and turned back,scanning the looks of my bedroom for one last time. My hand then reached out for the light switched and turned the lights off. I then closed the door and locked it up. Goodbye,home sweet room.

I was struggling with the heavy load as I walked down the stairs when Luhan showed up and offered a hand. "I'll help you with that," he reached out for the big luggage when I suddenly refused. "No,it's okay,". From my eyes, I knew that he was dissappointed. Sehun then appeared between us. "Tina-yaa.. I'll help you with the luggage,okay? Luhan-hyung, Yixing's waiting for you," he claimed before offering his hand to carry the load. I have no choice but to give him instead and leave Luhan still feeling sad and furious. We rode two different vans, six members on each van. I rode the same van with Baekhyun,Chanyeol,Sehun,Jongin,Tao and Xiumin and left for the mansion. I can see that the other van followed from the back since we're going to the same way. BaekYeol and TaoMin sat at the back of the van,while me, Sehun and Jongin sat in front of them,facing BaekYeol and TaoMin. Tao had a great time talking about Gucci and exclaimed that Gucci is much better than Prada,to which I object and led to a little debate on which is better. "Yaa! Gucci is wayy much better than Prada okay?" "Yeah,but did they ever direct a movie entitled "The Devil Wears Gucci"?" The van was filled with loud voices and laughters,but deep in my heart, I thought deep. Deep about Luhan. Am I making a right choice by ignoring him?