A New Guy

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

TINA'S P.O.V

I tip-toed towards my studio. NONE of them should know I could dance or sing.

Passed guest room #1 [TaoRis room]

Passed guest room #2 [BaekYeol room]

Passed guest room #3 [HunHan room]

Passed guest room #4 [KaiSoo room]

Passed guest room #5 [ChenLay room]

Passed guest room #6 [SuMin room]

PASS!

I then tip-toed down the staircase towards the basement where the studio is. I need to be careful. It's just that I don't want even EXO to know that I dance and sing.

Found the light switch. I turned it on. Oh,how I miss the smooth floor! I closed the door of the studio so that the whole house would not hear the music since it's sound-proof. AWESOME! I my radio and tuned in to their song 'Black Pearl'

She's my black pearl

She's my black pearl

Jidoneun pilyeo eobseo

Nae maeumui neol garigyeo

The song continued playing,and I was soo drawn into it. I started dancing. With all things in my mind.

My parents

My crush

My life

1,2,3,4

5,6,7,8

Why does life has to be so hard?

1,2,3,4

5,6,7,8

Why can't I have my parents by my side?

I spinned around,and suddenly...

PRACK!

"Ouch! Arghh! That hurts!" I hurt my ankle. But I think I got it bad time. I was sweating. All I could think was ; why's my life so messed up? Tears went down my bony cheeks.

"Tina-yaa!" Luhan then barged in.

"Luhan oppa,help.." I cried out.

"Yaa,what happened? Why were you dancing with things in your mind?" Luhan scolded me. When his hand reached my ankle,it HURTS LIKE [[censored]]!!

"Argh!!! Apeunde! Manhi apeo! Hajima!" I was crying. I never faced any injuries this bad. Luhan's face suddenly got blur. My vision was not clear. "Yaa! Tina-yaa! Hang in there!" And it was a total blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

"Tina-yaa! Hang in there!" I panicked. She fainted in my hugs. I tried to wake her up,but I failed. Aish,jinjja! She should not dance if she was distracted! I know because I faced it too sometimes. Good thing I followed her,or else she'd be stuck in this sound-proof room. Why did she was trying to hide it from us?

No time for questions. I carried her at my back and called out for the others. "Yaa! Kyungsoo ya! Palli! Call her doctor!"

(half an hour later)

Tina remained unconscious on her bed. The doctor checked her. But I did feel something strange about him,though. The way he treated Tina was different. And he didn't straightaway leave. He just waited until Tina wakes up.

Me and the rest looked at him like he's an alien. He looks more like a model than a doctor. What the? He Tina's hair! Why that little scoundrel! "Psst,Luhan-ah. Control your temper. We felt that too," Sehun whispered while grabbing my hand. 

Tina's eyes then moved a little. We all rushed to her bed,like that doctor's invisible. "Tina-yaa. Open your eyes," I said,worried. She began opening her eyes little by little. She glanced at each of us. But she glanced at the doctor in surprise. "Annyeong,Tina. Forgot me?" the doctor then spoke up. Tina's face then literally lit up. She's fully conscious. Who is this man?

"Woo...Woo-Bin oppa?" she responded. Mwo? She knew this guy? Each of us were surprised. What is between Tina and the doctor?

----------------------------

"Oppa,what are you doing here?" Tina asked the doctor. Oh,now we know his real name. Kim Woo-Bin. "Mr. Kim gave me a call saying that you're injured. You should've watch it. What the hell were you thinking when you're on the floor?" Woo-Bin reminded her. "Anyways,thanks Luhan-ssi for being alert and followed this Barbie around. If it weren't for you,this girl's floppy ankle might have gotten serious," he thanked me. I simply nodded. "Ne,ne. You're welcome," I welcomed his thanks awkwardly. The other members were downstairs doing their own bussiness. It was only me,Jongin [I insisted him to stay], Woo-Bin and Tina in the bedroom. 

"Oppa,I thought you're heading back to your village in Gyeonggi-do," Tina asked him. "No,your parents asked me to stay here with you," WHAT?! HE'S FREAKINGLY STAYING?! "You and the others have no problems with that,right,Luhan-ssi?" He said it to me with a smirk. Jongin and Tina gave me a stare. "Oh,abso....absolutely not!" I lied. YEAH I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH YOU!

"Thanks. For the second thought I thought that you did. Okay then,we all need to leave her alone. She needs some rest. Tina-yaa,have a good rest and don't walk till I order you to,okay?" He replied. We all then left her to rest. When me and Jongin went down the stairs,we bumped into Mr. Kim,Tina's driver and helped him bringing a suitcase. "Thanks, boys,"

"Whose suitcases are these,Mr.Kim?" Jongin asked politely after we stopped by in an empty room to put in the suitcases. His answer really gave me a sour face, "It belongs to Kim Woo-Bin,"

WHAT IS KIM WOO-BIN DOING HERE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO-BIN'S P.O.V

"Thanks,Mr. Kim," I thanked him. I lied down on the bed. It has been a long time since me and Tina met face-to-face. I can delay my flight to Korea. Not like her,I'm working on my own. That girl totally worries me! I should have not agreed when she asked me to renovate her basement to a dancing/recording studio.

I did,however,sensed something weird when I'm with this boy. He and me, I could sense that there's gonna be a heated competition. Luhan really amazed me. But I think that he should be aware of me since I'm not going to let him have Tina. Forget it,Luhan. We'll fight till the end. And that kiddo named Jongin? I'm a bit okay with him,since I know how he felt. But he didn't know we're related. Related to a secret. A secret between me,him and his precious Taerin.