Awkwardness

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

SEHUN'S P.O.V

" Oppa, aren't you going to confess to your crush? " She asked me. My hands stopped tying her shoelaces. Confess to my crush? I looked up at her. Why is it that you can't figure out?

I took a deep breath and gave her the answer.

 

The time stopped ticking

The world stopped spinning

Yes,

Yes I kissed her.

I know it was too soon. I blamed myself for it.

Our tongues didn't waltz; I understand that. But I kissed her with all my heart.

And it lasted for a few minutes.

My tears dropped when my lips met hers. This was my dream. But I know it'll vanish; unfated love was not meant to stay.

It's sad enough thinking that the person you kissed; whom you admired and loved the most; never realized your presence although you were just an inch away. Because that person only thought of someone who she admired and loved the most although he was a thousand miles away.

It hurts to feel that kissable lips did not dance along with your lips; you knew that it is an answer of a simple no. Because that pair of lips, too, are specially meant for someone else's and not yours.

But I don't give a . Why should I? I spent so many days trying to make her realize how special she is to me, but yet she chose someone who might as well hurt her so deep over me. I fall for her and she is with someone else. And it hurts more because that someone always told me,

 

 

" I won't take what's yours,"

" I promise, "

 

Are promises always meant to be broken?

 

 

She broke the kiss- no. We broke the kiss. It was silent, speechless, and I hate it. I know she was surprised, but it's not my fault to let her know my crush was the one who always talked to me and stayed by my side.

I tried to explain. " Tina, I-"

pow!

 

A loud punch thundered to my cheeks, making me swaying to the ground. What the was that for?

 

" STAY AWAY FROM HYE-RI! " A voice crashed my eardrums.

And who the is Hye-Ri?

" Oppa! Why did you punch him? "

" Can't you see what he did to you? You're coming with me, lady, " he replied before pulling Tina away from me. Oh no, I won't let that happen.

" SEHUN! "

I stood back up before blowing a knuckle sandwich right on his face. Our fight got worse as he fought back, punching my right eye. We were stopped when Baekhyun held me back while Chanyeol and Tina hold him back.

" What the are you doing here?"

" You asked the exact same question as he did. Twin brothers?"

" Shut the hell up and get the outta here before I smack your face! " I hissed. 

" I just wanted to talk, "

" You're getting annoying, "

" That's who I am, boy,"

" Funny, "

" No, I'm Kim Woo-bin, " Woo-bin annoyingly replied. How I wish I could just smack his face. 

" Dude, I suggest you follow whatever Sehun said, " Baekhyun backed me up, earning a nod from Chanyeol before Woo-bin scoffed and snickered. " Beg my pardon, follow whatever he said?" He then stared right into my eyes. " Better feel grateful that you got some sidekicks here. I was thinking of mashing you up till there's a blood fountain here,"

" STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU JUST STOP IT! "

We both then turned to Tina who was- the heck- crying. Chanyeol tried to comfort her, although it was no use. " For goodness sake people, would you just stop fighting? It's bad enough I had to make a life changing decision and trying to fit in here. If you want to fight then go somewhere else, just leave me alone!" she cried before rushing off, running away from us. Chanyeol followed behind and we both felt guilty. Baekhyun was about to say something before a truck honked away, making us turning our heads.

Chanyeol grabbed her from the back

She turned away 

Chanyeol rolled off to the side of the street

And her..

She was getting hit by the truck.

My world stopped spinning. My feet froze at the spot. This is the second time it happened.

People rushing off towards her and Chanyeol. And there I was still feeling dumbstruck.

Sounds and voices remains as echoes at the back of my ears.

And back I was, at the reality.

She's in an accident.

She. Is. In. An. Accident.

 

BAEKHYUN'S P.O.V

I ran for Chanyeol when I saw him rolling off to the side of the street. I was worried about him, I can't let my precious get hurt.

We have just pledged to take care of ourselves and here I am, just running without getting hurt while he got injured for saving Tina. I don't have the courage to save people, I just know I don't. But he made me feel safe.

His world meant mine and my world meant his. My heart shattered when I see blood streaming through the road. I dashed towards him and rested his head on mine. " C-chanyeol... "

" B-baek... "

I cried out louder, scared that he might leave me. " Chanyeol.. Stay strong babe, you're strong,right? "

" I'm okay, Baekhyun. But Tina.. " he weakly pointed out to the injured latter. I turned my head to the side, my heart thumped faster. I love Chanyeol with all my heart but seeing Tina made me cried even worse. I looked back at him and he assure me to save Tina first. " I-I'll be fine, Baek.. S-save her first, " and he collapsed at the scene. I lifted my hand from his head, seeing it got covered with blood. I stood strong and dashed towards Tina, foolishly trying to wake her up. I looked for Sehun, but only Woo-bin's sight was seen.

The ambulance arrived, paparazzis flooded the scene. Paramedics placed Tina and Chanyeol on stretchers before taking them to the hospital.

I shook, feeling panicked and scared. Today was the best day we ever had; we skated and had fun as a family together. I checked back through our selfies and cried when I see those bright smiles appeared on Chanyeol's face. The moment we dated was the best day in my life.

Flashing back through our moments when I was a trainee, I still remembered how I kept looking at Chanyeol whenever we had dance practise. Now that our contract came to an end, we got to spend more time together. 

Today was supposed to be our first monthsary.

And it was ruined.

My hope was that Chanyeol at least suffered a minor injury

But..

 

" Are you the guardians of Park Chanyeol and Lee Tina? "

" Yes we are, " Sehun and I nodded as soon as the doctor asked. His look, however, was not the look I was waiting for.

" I'm sorry, sirs, "

 

" Park Chanyeol and Lee Tina are both placed in the Intensive Care Unit, "

 

" Mr. Park had suffered an internal bleeding in his skull. Luckily we get to run an operation to remove the clogged blood before it got worse. But for now, he's stuck in a coma for 48 hours, "

" While Miss Lee, she suffered internal organ bleeding and a few injuries on her skull. Unlike Mr. Park, she is stuck in a coma for 5 days maybe, "

" However, we have found a new medicine that might help them wake up faster. We'll give them a dose of the new cure along with a powerful anesthetic to wake them up. I hope that you will be patient, "