Missed Your Warmness

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

KAI'S P.O.V

I stared at her for a moment. We're still a few kilometres away from the airport,so the rest were asleep. Except for me,Sehun and Tina. She sat between me and Sehun. Tina and Sehun is currently competing in their favourite Kakao Game, Anipang Sachunsung. There were times where she laughed vigorously and her poting because she lost to Sehun. But like knowing Taerin, I can tell her heart's still in confusion. I can't blame Luhan nor Tina for whatever happened just now. I felt miserable for them. Both of them are like my younger siblings. They have just dated for a week,and yet they fought over a little issue. My heart shatters along with you,Tina.

Then from a seat away,I gave Sehun a long,unnoticed glance. He's been acting weird since Tina got out from the hospital. Things got more puzzled when he stared at Tina when he answered Yifan's trivia last night. But now, I know what's in Sehun's heart.

He fell for her,huh?

I didn't have any proof at first when..

 

FLASHBACK

I quietly waited for Tina outside the studio. Their fight in there was tense, I thought. 

"Oppa,did...did you just yell at me?"  

"Are you deaf? Yes I yelled at you! If I didn't you won't stop being so childish!"

"What? Childish? Since when am I being childish?"

"Since a moment ago!"

And then seconds later,it was quiet in there. All I can hear was Tina's quiet weeps.

"Ti..Tina-yaa. Mian..mianhae..I-"

"Oppa... I.. I need a moment alone," 

I heard Tina's steps towards the door,so I tiptoed to the other side,behind the glass panel. She won't see me though,it's a one-way glass panel. Her footsteps were closer,and stopped right before the exit.

"I'll go with you guys,but I don't want to see your face. Not until if I think all of this will work out soon,"

She got out,still crying and ran to her room. I quietly followed her and paused when I reached the entrance to her room. In there,there was Tina,weeping in confusion and fell asleep moments later. Sehun was then seen carrying Tina bridal-style and laid her onto the bed in the right position before covering Tina with her favourite purple duvet. Sehun carressed her face and her hair,which led me to a frantic surprise. He then softly patted her before he went asleep with his crossed arms covering his face,sleeping by her side. I turned around and went to my room with a thousand questions.

How long did he crush for Tina?

Did he hide his feelings for his beloved hyung's sake?

Is he trying to take an advantage towards the situation right now?

 

I snapped back to the reality. Both of my maknaes were then asleep. Tina's head were slowly rested on my shoulder,and Sehun's head were rested on her shoulder. I think that we have to talk,Sehun-ah, I thought. My eyes suddenly felt heavy,as if there were little pebbles hanging on my eyelids. I lost in the game,and I dozed off to a weird dream.

 

"Jongin oppa...." A voice echoed out of nowhere. I felt weird,because there are no trees or anything for anyone to hide,just a blank white space. I looked around,wondering who's the owner of the sweet voice. "Nu..nuguya? Nawa!" I asked her to show herself,since the voice is so mild and obviously does not sound like a boy. "Oppa,nan gieogi anha? Nan Taerinnie-ya,Taerin," She then showed up right in front of me. My lips then lightened up to form a gladly smile,spreading my arms to hug her. As her warm,slim body hugged me, I can sense tears began showering my face. She left me for two years already. "Taerinnie,nan neo bogosipeo.." I said as I her brunette hair. I can smell her fragrant scents of lavender. She then slowly released my hugs and held my hand. "Oppa,you can't just stay still. You have to guide her," "Her? Who are you talking about?" I asked. Who's Taerin talking about? "Oppa,she and Luhan had only two bridges of souls. If those two bridges fall apart,they will never be fated. You promised to care for her,right?" and then her figure faded away. I wandered around the space,like a lost kid in the park. I,again,didn't get to say goodbye to her properly. "Taerin..Taerin-ah! Where are you?! Why did you leave oppa like this? Taerin-ah!!" I shouted as loud as I can,desperatly wanted her to come back. Why,Taerin? Why would you leave me like this?

I missed you..

"Oppa. Oppa! Wake up,we're here," Tina's voice came ringing my ears,woke me up from my sleep. "Oh..uh.. we're here?" I murmured,still half-asleep. Tina just shook her head. We got out of the van,unloaded our luggages and headed towards the V.I.P gate. Done buying snacks and chocolates for our in-flight snacks,we waited for the announcement of our flight arrival. "Attention. The responding flight from Star Airport to Seoul International Airport will arrive in 15 minutes. Passengers for the flight number XO-563300 are asked to check-in their passports now to avoid any inconvenience," I checked my phone,and its digital clock showed that it's 1.15 in the morning, "Oppa,what were you dreaming about?" she asked when we checked in our passports at the entrance. I ignored whatever she was asking,because I am still trying to find out what Taerin meant by 'two bridges of souls'.

Luhan and Chen passed by when we're all walking towards the airplane. I find Luhan glanced at Tina who was at that time walking beside Sehun before he and Chen walked further. But Tina wasn't distracted at all. She was too busy chatting with Sehun without noticing the jealousy in Luhan's eyes. Girls' hearts may never be predicted, I thought. Even if we had the same hair colour,but we never know about one's heart. In the airplane,me and Sehun were already seated and between us was supposed to be Suho's place. Suho then texted me moments after I boarded the plane.

"Yaa! I don't think that I'll be seating beside you. Tina wanted to exchange her seat because hers were originally beside Luhan's. Otteohke? ;("

My finger then danced around the virtual keyboard,typing to reply his message.

"Let her be,hyung. They're still cold. :/"

I screen-locked my phone and tuned in to Ne-Yo's Part of The List. It was my favourite song when I was a trainee. I did not realize that Tina already took her place and chatted with Sehun. We were,to be frank,in our own ways.

Me listening to my favourite songs.

Sehun and Tina chatted about everything.

Tao and Kris debating about Gucci and Louis Vuitton

Chen,Xiumin and Lay sleeping like they already ran out of energy.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol reading the epic fanfic about them,10080 while giving a thumbs up for the author.

Suho and Kyungsoo having their 'mom talk' and chatted about new dishes that they're going to cook.

Luhan..

Luhan looking out to the window although there's nothing to be seen.

I kept my glance towards the baby-faced hyung. Suho moved to a seat beside Kyungsoo for while,making him to sit there all alone. If they did not fight,Tina would already chatted with her boyfriend about lots of stuff and they would smile during the whole flight. 

An hour has passed,5 hours and 13 minutes to go. "Dear passangers,you may now take off your seatbelts. Do enjoy the flight without any worries. Food and beverages will be served shortly,". We all took off our seatbelts and wander around in the big plane,doing whatever we wanted to. My phone beeped seconds after I got off my seat to go to the toilet.

FROM : Luhan-hyung

Jongin-ah,can I have your seat for a moment?

I read the text and my fingers waltzed around the screen keyboard.

TO : Luhan-hyung

Sure. Good luck. She missed you. I can tell it from her eyes. Hwaiting,hyung!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUHAN'S P.O.V

I looked out to the window,waiting for the stars to show up. But it failed. I can see her,from the reflection of the glass. She's happily talking with Sehun,and doesn't seem to remember me anymore. Did she ever miss me? I questioned as I had my eyes on her looks. Long,straight hair. Fair skin and a smile that can melt even a solid rock. She's the girl who took my heart since the first second I grabbed her in my hugs. But that smile,unfortunately,took Sehun's heart as well. I know you're crushing on her,Sehun-ah. I was pissed when he bravely showed up in between me and Tina to offer his hand holding Tina's luggage. That was my chance to reconcile with her and forget our bitter talks.

I missed your sweet lips.

I missed your smooth skin.

I missed your warm hand.

I missed you,Tina.

But do you even missed me?

Knowing that seatbelts are now allowed to be taken off,I was determined. I am not,again,letting Tina to fall into somebody else's embrace. She's my Daisy Duck and not Sehun's Minnie Mouse. I took out my phone and decided to text to Jongin,asking whether I could exchange seats with him for a while.

TO  : Jongin

Jongin-ah,can I have your seat for a moment?

I waited for him to reply.

Beep-beep!

FROM: Jongin

Sure. Good luck. She missed you. I can tell it from her eyes. Hwaiting,hyung!

Hwaiting. I wished myself good luck. With a deep breath,I brought myself towards Jongin's seat. Sehun and Jongin went to the pantry and the restroom,giving me a wider chance. A chance to have her warmness back. "Tina-yaa," I called out for her name,making her to turn her head facing me. But then she threw her eyes towards the front seat,neglecting me. I bit my lower lip and tried again. "Tina-yaa.." "What...what do you want?" she coldly responded. I looked down,starting to blow out everything about what I missed from her. "Mianhae.. Please forgive me. I just..I was just too confused when you said that everything that we were all supposed to do ; protecting you,waiting for you to wake up,caring for you, everything was your fault. But you should know it's not. It's nobody's fault,actually. We both gained good memories when we're all together,right? Best friends were never a burden for one's best friend to take. And between you and me," I stopped,took a deep breath and continued.

Tears of guilt and regrets came racing down my cheeks. "I never thought that you're a load for me to carry. In fact, I think of you as a milestone of my life,which I'm gonna bring until the finish line. I missed you,Tina. I missed kissing that candy on your face. I missed holding your cold hands all the time. I missed caressing your face and your fragrant hair. I regretted about me raising my voice at you. I'm..I'm sorry," I pleaded. But there are no response from her. Didn't work,I guess. I gave up,stood and went back to my place. We were still in our own ways. Not wanting to think about this whole thing any longer,I gave myself a shut-eye until I realized that I was in a deep slumber for the straight 5 hours and 10 minutes. "Hyung,wake up. Fasten your seatbelts," Suho patted my shoulder to wake me up. Still half-asleep,I fasten my seatbelts and looked out through the window. From up here,I can see the lights along the landing path. I guess we're here already.

Three minutes later,we completely landed. I took out my luggage from the luggage booth above my seat and boarded off the plane. As I walked,I felt someone hugging me from the back. I paused myself,trying to identify the person whose arms are wrapped around my waist. I held those arms and I literally had goosebumps all over my body. Could it be?

"Oppa! Mian..mianhae. I was being too sensitive at that time. I got confused and all,but I missed you too. You're right,I'm childish. But I was just shocked about all of these things. Mianhae oppa.." Tina's voice came through my ears. I turned around and see her,right in front of my eyes. Her eyeliner got washed away by her tears. She cried heavily,as if a kid was left alone by its mother at a park. She got hiccups too! Her eyes were then locked at mine. I can tell that we were both feeling the same thing ; we missed each other. I walked up to her,getting closer. I cupped her face and wiped her tears away with my two thumbs. "Under one condition,Tina," I said while smilingly. "Co-condition?" she stuttered. I hushed her and put my pointing finger on her lips. "Shh.. This,". I then kissed her. Our eyes were shut with the last drop of tears rolling. I did not stop,in fact got even more passionate as I slowly slid my tongue onto hers and her arms coiled around our neck. Like a perfect timing,snowflakes fell down from the sky,showing that autumn was over,and winter's here. I wrapped her waist with my arms as we got deeper. We both wanted something at this moment ; reminiscing our first kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

SEHUN'S P.O.V

Me and Tina unloaded our luggage from the luggage booth. Tina said before that we'll be riding the same car later. I'm happy because I can finally have some privacy with her later in the car since only each pair from all of us are allowed to ride a car instead of a van for some unknown reasons. But suddenly,Tina was like in a rush. "Sehun oppa,can you wait for me outside later? I need to go somewhere," "Oh? Okay," I simply smiled. I walked ahead,but suddenly needed to use the bathroom. I asked the steward to allow me to use their bathroom. "Excuse me,sir. But may I use the bathroom?" The steward gave me a warm smile and said I can use it for me. I thanked him and settled my 'bussiness' in there.

I was the last one to unboard the plane. Tina must have been waiting for me there, I thought. I walked in a certain speed,feeling happy. I already practised some lines to tell her. 

"Tina, I know that you're facing problems these days,and I know that this is too quick,but I want you to be my girl,"

Nah.. that's too outfront. She'll be shocked if I said it. 

"Tina,don't worry. I'm here for you,like your favourite bubble tea,"

Maybe..it's a bit too corny?

As I walked further,I paused. Tina's favourite chocolate bar I was about to give her fell from my grabs. I can't believe my eyes. My heart shattered to pieces. Is that why she's in a rush? I saw her and Luhan.... breaking my heart when it was really happy. I lost a chance..again.

Not wanting to interrupt them,or should I say continue breaking my heart, I used the other path to get to the luggage inspection tunnel. And I don't know why am I crying right now. Crying simultaneously as frozen raindrops landed on earth with some of them chilled my cheeks,I felt that I am absolutely broke now. My phone then vibrated in my sweater pocket,signalling that a message just arrived.

FROM : My crush <3

Sehun oppa,I'm sorry,but I don't think we'll be riding the same car. :/ Mianhae! :> Jongin oppa will be the one riding the same limo as you. Nan jeongmal mianhae,eo? Jebal!! :> :> :> :> :>

I knew this would happen. Maybe because I'm too late. I just don't know why am I so desperate to get her.