How We Met

Living with 12,Choosing between 3

Tina's P.O.V

"Another day of boredom.... WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE HAVE 2 MONTHS HOLIDAY?!?!?!?! " I cursed by myself. My parents are not there for me,my friends left for their own vacation,and all I have are maids and butlers. I am totally, seriously bored!! There's only one place where I can just relax,though.. My parents did build my own studio where I can dance and record my singing whenever I want. I went down to the basement where the studio's located. My feet quickly touched the smooth dance floor and began some warm-ups. My maids stopped by to give you drinks as a refreshment for later. " Young Madam,your refreshments are here.." My maid called,but suddenly she coughed. I'm not a bad person,duhhhh.... "Stacie,tell the other maids and butlers to take 2 months off.. I wanted to be all alone. Mr. Kim is here,so you don't have to worry," Stacie was shocked,but happy. She could finally take a whole 2-months off! "Thank you,Young Madam,"

I just nodded,and ordered her to leave. I took my steps towards a radio,and tuned in to my favourite song,Growl. I found out they have just released a song,but didn't have any choreography yet,so I just planned to make my own.

"Yo,okay"

" Na hoksi molla gyeonggohaneunde {jaldeugeo!}"

I was so attracted to the song and started to dance. I just created my own dance moves [[just imagine that the dance moves in GROWL mv was created by you :D]] ,but then started to hear someone knocked my door. LOUDLY,like it was being chased by a wolf. I went there to open it,but as I stepped closer,I realized it was a bit weird. It was a boy,but not one.. It's not that clear from the inside,but it was obviously more than one person waiting.

"JEBAL!!! Open the door!! Palli!"

What? That's Hangul! A Korean? And why does it sounds familiar. Not someone I recently talked to,but mostly from a song. Sounds like.....

"NO WAY! Baek-Hyunnie? OMO! EXO is in my front door? No way,I must have been dreaming!" I just whispered. I opened the door,and I see a group of boys I knew. 12 of them. They were scared and just barged in. They just ran in and stood at the back of me. I faced them. Their face was relieved. I looked at them.. No way.. Right in front of me, is it... Kai?

Then I don't know how,my sight began to blur up. It was a black out,All I can hear was..

"YAA! Wake up,agassi!!"

"Luhan-ah,otteohke? What should we do?"

I fainted. I heard every of the boys' voice. I wanted to say something,but I was unable to speak. Of course,since I've fainted!

 

EXO'S P.O.V.

Their manager left them behind. They don't know what to do.

"Sehun maknae,what should we do? Where can we hide?"

Sehun himself was confused. They never thought sasaengs would follow them till here. They did not even spread about them spending their whole vacation here. [[imagine it was your country,mine's malaysia. But I think EXOtics should be fair and square]]. But Jongin saw a mansion from their hideout. "Hey! There's a mansion nearby! We'll hide there" "Jongin-ah,are you crazy? The owner would never let us to.."  Tao objected. But Jongin said they had no choice. Luhan then warned, "Hey,hey! Sshhh... One of the sasaengs is here," All of them quickly spread out. They disguised as customers in a restaurant where they hid. Tao,Kris,Sehun and Suho grabbed a newspaper and covered their face. Luhan and Jongin quickly hid in the toilet. The other six sat behind where Tao,Kris,Sehun and Suho sat. One of the sasaengs yelled. EXO members are scared. Do they recognize us? "Hey! EXO is not here! I think they went the other way! Let's find them!"

Minutes later,EXO members quickly uncover themselves. Good thing the other customers and cashiers understood their situation. They ran to the mansion Kai suggested. Baekhyun then just knocked the door desperately because they can sense sasaengs are moving this way. When the door was open,they just barged in.They quickly closed the door and saw a girl in her teens just glared at them,blank. "Pretty," Sehun thought. But before they could even thank her,she fainted. They were panicking. "YAA! Wake up,agassi!" Luhan grabbed her in his hugs. Kyungsoo was worried. "Luhan-ah,otteohke? What should we do?"

They are totally freaking out. What if this girl is a sasaeng too?