Clingy

Pinky-Promises

"Where did you go?" Taekwoon was staring Jaehwan down as he walked into the former's house.

"I went to meet up with Hakyeon, didn't I tell you that?" Jaehwan poked Taekwoon and grinned.

"It would've been great if you stayed."

"Why so possessive suddenly? You're acting like I'm your girlfriend or something."

"If you were here, I could have avoided a certain someone."

"What are you going on about?"

"Taekwoon, what's taking you so long?" Another voice interrupted the conversation.

Jaehwan froze at the voice and slowly took a step back. He didn't want to be in the house anymore. Just as his hand met the doorknob, Taekwoon grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the living room. Struggling would have been useless, so Jaehwan just sighed heavily and reluctantly followed his friend. The face of the person in the living room contorted into disgust at the sight of him.

"What are you doing here?" Jaehwan was taken aback by the question.

"I should be asking you that, Jinsu." Jaehwan took half a step back when she glared.

"I'm visiting my boyfriend, so I have every right to be here."

"Well, I'm Taekwoon's best friend, so I have every right that you have to be here. Besides, you two aren't actually dating."

"Um, yes we are. I don't know what you're thinking, but Taekwoon and I are in a loving, committed relationship."

Taekwoon let out a sound that seemed like a cross between a cough, a laugh, and a gag. Jinsu noticed and made a face, and Jaehwan just smiled. Jaehwan decided that he didn't want to be in the same room as Jinsu any longer, and he announced he would be in Taekwoon's room until she left. Jinsu only gave him the finger, and Taekwoon quickly followed his friend up the stairs. Once he was in Taekwoon's room, Jaehwan fell onto the bed and groaned into the pillow. Taekwoon fell next to him and did the same. They looked at each other and laughed, but it was short lived since Jinsu was just downstairs.

"Why is she here?" Jaehwan stuck his face back in the pillow as he spoke.

"She just showed up. I don't want her here." Taekwoon pushed Jaehwan slightly and sighed.

"You didn't have to let her in."

"She forced herself into our house, Jaehwan."

"You called your house 'our house' again."

"It feels like our house. You're here more than your own house."

"Am I the only one that's getting a sense of déjà vu?"

"No, I have it too."

They settled into a comfortable silence that was interrupted by a call of Taekwoon's name. The two boys groaned again, and Taekwoon rolled off of the bed. He grabbed Jaehwan's arm and pulled, but he refused to get off of the bed. Giving up, Taekwoon went back downstairs to see what Jinsu wanted. Jaehwan was nervous and curious about what was happening five minutes after Taekwoon left, but he really didn't want to go and see.

It was just their luck that the front door was opened, and one of Taekwoon's sisters walked in. Jaehwan sped down the stairs and stopped her before she could look in the living room. Naturally, she was confused, and she tried moving around Jaehwan. Taekwoon's sister's path was blocked no matter which way she moved, so she swiftly punched Jaehwan in the stomach to see what he was trying to hide.

Jinsu had an arm linked with Taekwoon's, and she was leaning into his side. Taekwoon looked annoyed, but at the sight of his sister, he immediately tried pushing Jinsu away from him. Being the stubborn girl that she was, Jinsu only held tighter and put her head on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon's sister only looked for a few seconds longer before walking up the stairs and disappearing into her room.

"Was that your sister, Taekwoon?" Jinsu looked up at him and smiled.

"None of your business." Taekwoon didn't make eye contact.

"Of course it is! I'm your girlfriend after all."

"No, you're not!" Taekwoon stood up abruptly and faced her. "We made an agreement that we would pretend to be in a relationship. That means that you have no right to come to my house and cling to me as if this thing was real. You have no right to treat Jaehwan like he's below you! You have no right to ing touch me! You have no ing right to just walk in when I specifically tell you that you're not welcome here. You have no right to try and make it seem like we're in a relationship when we're not at school. You have no ing right to even look at me when we're not at school. You're just an annoying little  that doesn't know what to do with her life except make my life and all my friends' lives miserable!"

In all the years that Jaehwan had known him, he had never seen Taekwoon so angry. He didn't even think that his friend was capable of being that angry. In all eleven years that Jaehwan had known Taekwoon, he had never seen him so mad. Taekwoon was visibly shaking, and his face was slightly red. Jaehwan couldn't even recall Taekwoon ever yelling even for the smallest of reasons. He wasn't aware that Taekwoon kept so much negative emotions bottled up. It honestly frightened him.

Jinsu was crying, but neither of the two boys felt sympathy for her. They just stood there and waited for what she would do. Jinsu looked up and flung herself at Taekwoon, wrapping her arms around his waist and still crying. Taekwoon was still angry, and he just pushed her off and stared her down. He grabbed her by the arm and forced her to stand, and he shoved her in the direction of the door.

"Leave." Taekwoon glared at her when she tried running at him again. "Don't talk to me or my friends ever again."

"What did I ever do to you?" Jinsu sobbed into her hand. "Why don't you like me? I love you so much..."

Jaehwan could tell that Taekwoon was disgusted. Taekwoon absolutely hated when people used the word love without actually meaning it. Taekwoon walked over to Jinsu and pushed her until she was right in front of the door. He opened it and shoved her outside while ignoring her pleas to forgive her and actually be in a relationship with her.

"I don't want to have anything to do with you ever again." Taekwoon slammed the door right in her ugly, tear-stained face.

They heard a wail from the other side of the door, and Taekwoon rolled his eyes before walking over to Jaehwan. Once Jaehwan was close enough, Taekwoon slumped onto him and sighed. Jaehwan wrapped his arms around Taekwoon's waist without thinking, and Taekwoon tightened his arms around Jaehwan's shoulders. Taekwoon was still shaking slightly, and Jaehwan pat his back, hoping his friend would calm down quickly.

"Jaehwan?" Taekwoon nuzzled his nose against Jaehwan's neck.

"Hm?" Jaehwan tensed at the feeling before relaxing.

"What just happened?"

"I think you just got Jinsu out of our lives for good."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

It would be a lie to say that Jaehwan wasn't disappointed when Taekwoon pulled away from the hug.

 

A/N: So, in the end, I couldn't do a double update by Friday. I'm sorry ;-;

It's another short chapter, but, come on, Jinsu is gone for good! *throws confetti* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

​Huhuhu, I think I smell some progress. Do you?

*whispers* hey...you know what time it is?

SHOUT OUT TIME WOOP WOOP

useobwa-

myungielove

libraakemi

jendee86

b2utifulstarlite

rimahyukkey

YeojaUiMongsang

BAP_Couples021

BAPyessirRoberta

Baekqueen

Vihanna96

jungbros

fishie4ever

illustrate

TizzyWizzle

Kilian

ontheupandup

DanyeolliePark

Ping_Ping

Jikomato

wheatzombie

yadamntwatwaffle

Seoblove

MonsterMischief

ninaqiu

TheSilentLion

writerofthistory

mystification1220

Dafne90

serendipityb2st

YYJ_JDH

vixengirl

UniquelyJolyn

OnceUponThatPage

sugarlion

angel203

NataschaPeta

TOPJaeLoveChild

hneulra

Much love~!