Gardenia [HANMI]

The Language of Flowers [REQUESTS CLOSED]

For Sullixx + twish96 + Exopink31 + mrsxiaolu + fanro164

Gardenia

Bomi was recording an episode of Weekly Idol, when the mission that they had to complete before answering the question completely stumped her.

Call a celebrity of the opposite from your phone. Do not talk and see how long they will wait for you to answer before they hang up. The longest time will be the winner.

On the first mission, she had let Doni call Taeyeon from Girls Generation. It gave everyone a good laugh as Taeyeon picked up the phone pretending to be angry that he was still calling her even after they ‘divorced’ and soon hung up the phone. Ilhoon and Coni had won that round, and answered the question correctly. Bomi was really hungry so she really wanted to eat the fried chicken that she wanted as a prize.

When it was her turn, Bomi had tried to play it off as if she didn’t have many male celebrity contacts. All of them responded with an “Eyyy…” as Doni took her phone off of her and began to scroll through her contacts. Although Doni wasn’t saying who her contacts were, he was giving especially exaggerated facial expression with ever name that he read, making Bomi nervous and everyone else curious. After scrolling to the end, Doni clicked his tongue.

“You have a lot of male celebrity friends…you have all the EXO members on your phone…”

Bomi turned bright red but tried to play it off by changing the subject and announcing that she was just going to call Doojoon from BEAST. He had picked up on the first ring, but after repeatedly yelling out her name and asking if it was a ghost calling him, he hung up after 32 seconds, which helped Yeobo-Yeobo team win the round, and get one step closer to Bomi’s chicken.

With the next round, it was Doni’s turn to call, and they beat Ilhoon and Koni at 20 seconds. They had also managed to answer the question correctly, which earned them another point. Again, it was time for Bomi to call one of her friends. She tried to call another member from BEAST, but Doni remarked that they shouldn’t call people from the same group, and suggested she call one of the EXO members. Bomi was going to call Chanyeol, but Koni said that she should call Luhan because he didn’t get enough screen time when EXO was on Weekly Idol last and some angry fan girls wrote a letter. Bomi remarked about how his fan girls might get jealous if she called him, but they waved it off saying that they would protect her.

Since Bomi was hesitant to do it, Doni called Luhan’s number. He picked up immediately.

“Bbom-ah…Bbom? Yeoboseyo? Are you playing tricks on me again? Hmmm…I bet you just want to hear my voice, don’t you? Ahrasso…Bbom-ah…”

Before Luhan could reveal anything else, because Bomi knew that he would wait for over five minutes if she called him, she ‘accidentally’ pressed the ‘end call’ button. The three guys protested but, Bomi and Doni had won that round. She could tell that Doni, Coni, and Ilhoon knew that there was something going on between them, and so they didn’t ask anymore questions about the phone call.

In the next mission, Ilhoon and Coni had won, but they failed the question, which was related to EXO by the way, and the point went to Bomi and Doni, which meant that they had won, and they ate their prized food deliciously.

After the recording, Doni went up to Bomi and talked.

“Bomi-yah…are you dating Luhan?”

Bomi could only nod her head, but she trusted Hyungdon sunbaenim enough to know that he would keep her secret. When she got into the company van, she told her manager what had happened. The manager just replied that the agency would take care of it if any dating rumours came out after the broadcast had aired. ACUBE and SM knew about their artists relationship, and still wanted to protect them because of the fans reactions.

Bomi checked her phone and saw that she had a missed text message from Luhan.

Hey, I realised you were probably recording and that it was a mission?

Did I get us into trouble? Call me when recording is finished.

I love you…

She pressed his number on speed dial and he picked up.

“Hey…”

“Hey…”

“So, are we in trouble?”

“I don’t know. I told manager oppa, and he said that they’d take care of it.”

“They’ll probably get them to edit the broadcast.”

“What if they don’t?”

“If rumours come out about us, if it was up to me, I wouldn’t mind having a public relationship. But, it’s in the hands of the management. Besides, SM is good at covering up these things…”

“Ahrasso…”

“Are we still on for our date tonight? Or are we being banned from seeing each other…”

“So dramatic! Nope! Come over later?”

Bomi heard the other EXO members yelling from the other side.

“What are they on about?”

“They said that they all want to come over, and I told them no.”

“What did they say?”

“They called me a party pooper, but I think Sehun’s definitely going to come over because he finally watched Hayoung in Shin Bora sunbaenim’s MV and is jealous as hell, as well as Suho hyung, since he’s the one with the license…”

“Hmmm…we need to find our own date spot, or I get a license and a car. Can’t always have the others around…”

“I think I should get my Korean license and buy a car…”

“Mhhmmm…yeah…I prefer our private dates over group dates…”

The line was silent for a while before Luhan spoke up.

“I love you…”

“Love you too…”

“I’ll see you later?”

“Looking forward to it…”

“Any special outfit or anything to bring?”

“Just bring yourself and I’m all happy…”