Tell me everything is alright.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: Tell me everything is alright.

 

“Palli wa, get on my back,” said Yonghwa who was squatting down at the passenger’s door.

 

Shinhye was still sitting in the car, refused to do as Yonghwa requested. “Gwenchanhayo. I can walk slowly since the doctor had stitched up the wound,” she protested.

 

“Just get on my back, you still have to climb the stairs to get to the room,” he insisted on giving her a ride to the room.

 

Shinhye sighed, pulling her long dark wavy hair to the back. “I told you, its okay. Now move aside, I don’t need your help,” she tried to push Yonghwa who was blocking her way out from the car.

 

Yonghwa quickly grabbed her arms and pulled her on his back and rose on his feet. “Haish, for the second thought, you are sure heavy,” he uttered under his breath.

 

“Yah, mworago?” Shinhye startled for being pulled once again. “Yah, put me down if you couldn’t withstand my heaviness,” she struggled behind his firm back.

 

“Didn’t you hear the doctor just now? Are you deaf? He asked to have a rest for few days since the wound is deep,” said him firmly, holding Shinhye’s bare legs tightly around his waist.

 

As they entered the house, they were greeted by both of their mothers. “Omo, Shinhye ah, what happened?” asked Mrs Park.

 

“Ah, I accidentally stepped on broken glass just now and Yonghwa had brought me to the doctor. I’m all fine eomma, but Yonghwa insisted to carry me,” she said to her mother like a little girl telling her mother she had been bullied by other kids.

 

Yonghwa sighed under his breath. “The doctor asked her to have a rest for few days since the wound was deep,” he explained to the women in front of him.

 

“Aigoo, I will ask the maid to bring your lunch upstairs. Now Yong Yong ah, just brought her to the room safely,” Mrs Jung told her son. Yonghwa nodded his head and climbed the stairs to his room. “Mrs Park, this is really beyond our expectation,” Mrs Jung whispered to Mrs Park as Yonghwa walked passed them.

 

“Geure, Mrs Jung. I never thought these two would get this close in a short time. But I’m very happy to see them this way. This scene reminds me of my sweet days with Shinhye’s appa,” said Mrs Park, giggling with Mrs Jung without knowing Shinhye overheard their conversation and hided her face behind Yonghwa’s back, feeling embarrassed with the conversation by the two elders.

 

Slowly Yonghwa squatted down and put her on the bed. Quickly Shinhye pulled her bare legs since she was wearing a short skirt. “This is your entire fault, the misunderstanding and all of this is your fault,” Shinhye lashed out her anger suddenly.

 

“Yah, a simple gomawo will do,” Yonghwa rose on his feet and began to turn his waist, stretching.

 

“If you didn’t enter the room or kissed me bluntly, then eomma and eommoni will not have this misunderstanding,” she glared at him with an intense gaze.

 

Yonghwa sighed, walking to her luggage and took out some of her clothes. “Do you need to change your underwear too?” asked him, lifting up Shinhye’s hot pink underwears in his hand.

 

“Mworago? Yah, what are you doing?” Shinhye jumped off from the bed leading to electric pain on her injured foot. She quickly sat down as she groaned in pain.

 

“Yah, I told you to be careful,” Yonghwa dropped the underwear and walked to her. “Here, go and change,” he handed the clothes to Shinhye.

 

Shinhye shot him another intense glare. “And what’s with your personality? From that hateful jerk to being the kind Shinwoo oppa. Wae? Are you trying to win my heart?” she taunted.

 

Yonghwa snorted with a wry smile. “Yah, one, you were the one who kissed me first on our wedding day. Two, I’m not your Shinwoo oppa, arasso?” he said. “Now, if you need anything, just call me. Have a rest and be careful,” he said as he walked out from the room.

 

Shinhye squinted as he disappeared from her view. “Geure then. You look like you really care about me, so why don’t we use this opportunity to see how far do you care about me?” she told herself.

 

 

“The lonely Dooly is... a cute baby dinosaur. Hoi hoi, Dooly is... my psychic friend,” Shinhye sang and moved along to the cartoon theme song on the television. Yonghwa stole a glance over her who was dancing cutely on the bed as if she was the cute baby dinosaur, Dooly.

 

“Yah, could you please keep it down? I’m trying to do my work here,” Yonghwa then focus back on his work.

 

Shinhye looked at him and pouted. She felt tired resting on the bed all day without doing anything. “If I’m too loud, you should go and do your work in oppa’s room,” she said.

 

Yonghwa snorted. “And then you will shouted my name so many times to ask me to do that and this,” he said without looking at her.

 

“Yah, Jung Yonghwa ssi,” this was the 10th time she had called him in a day. Yonghwa moved his gaze from the laptop screen to his wife and answered her call with a hum. “Can I go down to the car? I left my textbooks in there,” she asked, switching off the television in front of her with the remote controller after finding she was disturbing him to do his works.

 

“Did you need to ask that when you know you can’t walk for today?” he answered, shifting back his gaze to the screen.

 

“Then... are you busy?” she asked with a pout. “I need to study for my upcoming assessment,” she added.

 

Yonghwa sighed under his breath. It was just 30 minutes ago, Shinhye had asked him for some drink and now she was asking him more favour. “Araso, where did you put it?” he asked, getting the keys on the table.

 

“There was a small bag underneath the passenger’s seat,” she told him with a giddy smile. “Gomawoyo, oppa.”

 

Yonghwa snorted to her trenchant words. “This will only l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter