I'm feeling it inside.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4  : I’m feeling it inside.

 

“You... fan girling on The Stupid?” Yonghwa chuckled. They were in the car, on the way back to their new house after taking Shinhye’s things at her house. “So what did The Stupid called their fans? Stupiders?” he laughed slightly. Shinhye glared at him who was driving beside her and moved her glance to the window. “Yah, how old are you again?” he again. “A whole room with his poster, if one or two, it’s fine, but the whole room? Hahaha are you a sasaeng fan?”

 

Shinhye moved her hand to the radio. “So noisy,” she the radio.

 

“Yah, don’t play The Stupid song,” he teased.

 

“Yah, is it wrong for me to like them? Even an ahjumma with 5 kids also can be a fan of Big Bang, so why can’t I?” she finally exploded her anger.

 

Yonghwa glanced at her and chuckled again. “What’s with the red face? Calm down.”

 

“You’re a freak too,” she pouted. “You have a room full with guitar and you don’t even let anyone to touch it.”

 

“I have my own reason for that,” he said, his teasing voice changed to a serious tone.

 

“Then I have my own reason too,” she said under her breath. “Are we there yet? How long are we going to take to reach home?” Shinhye asked.

 

“Wae?”

 

“I... I have motion sickness. And I forgot to take my medicine before just now. It usually happens to me if the journey is more than 1 hour,” she explained.

 

“Mwo? So you can’t really ride anything due to your sickness?” he asked.

 

“Aniyo,” Shinhye protested. “I just told you, I forgot to take my medicine. Are you deaf?” she glared at him. “Oh, can you please pull over right now? I don’t feel good,” she asked, clearing .

 

“Mwo? But we are in the middle of a highway.”

 

“Pull over or I’ll throw up in your car!” she demanded.

 

Straight away Yonghwa pulled over the car and Shinhye rushed to the outside before throwing up at the bush. Yonghwa looked at her from the car. “Hyung, you really have weird taste in girl,” he murmured.

 

 

“Yonghwa ssi, can you help me to drill the wall? I wanted to hang a photo on it,” Shinhye said from the stairs to Yonghwa who was watching the television in the living hall.

 

“I’ll come up after this,” he said without looking at her. Shinhye was busy moving in her things to her new room since yesterday. Yonghwa switched off the television and headed upstairs. He walked into Shinhye’s new room that was still messy with the boxes and things. “So no poster here? Wae?” he teased. “Or you are asking me to drill so you can hang a big poster here?”

 

“Stop being a jerk,” she frowned and pouted. “Here, palli drill it,” she gave the driller to Yonghwa. She showed the place to drill and Yonghwa drilled for her.

 

Shinhye took out a big frame of photo from the box. She wiped the glass and frame with some wet clothes and smiled at the photo before handed it to Yonghwa to hang it on the wall. Slowly Yonghwa hang the big frame of photo nicely before he got down from the stairs and realized the photo on the wall. “Where did you get this?” he asked.

 

It’s a photo of his family along with Shinhye and her mother. “This was during Chuseok day when we were in high school, if I wasn’t mistaken,” she said with a smile. “Look at you and Shinwoo oppa, so cute in hanbok. But still, you have that dark aura around you, you know?” she chuckled.

 

“Why are you hanging it in a big frame?” he asked as his couldn’t take his eyes off from Shinhye who looked pretty in her hanbok in the photo.

 

“Your family is like a family to me, I always wanted to have a family photo hang in my room,” she answered. “Shinwoo oppa always made me felt like I was part of your family.”

 

“Why are you not calling me oppa? We are both born in the same year you know?” he looked at Shinhye.

 

Shinhye was surprised to the question. ‘Was it really need to ask that?’ she thought. “Because you hate me?” she mumbled, and Yonghwa couldn’t hear her clearly. “Do you still hate me Yonghwa ssi?” she looked at him. And their eyes met.

 

‘Ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong’

 

The door bell rang. “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter