Love message calls me.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 : Love message calls me.

 

Yonghwa opened his eyes and felt major headache on his head. “Ahh beer,” he mumbled when he smelled alcohol. He felt his right hand was numb. Shinhye was in his right arms, sleeping with pure pale face with scribbles on it. “Mwoya?” he blurted, trying to recall back what happened last night, but he could not remember a single thing. He was totally out. He looked at the boys who were sleeping on the floor, all of them. He moved his glance to Shinhye in his arm. He tried to remove his hand but Shinhye put all her weight on his arm. He leaned forward to push her head away from his arm but froze when his eyes unintentionally stopped at Shinhye’s rosy lips. That lips that had made an encounter kiss with his lips. Sweet scents of Shinhye entered his nose and stirred his heart. He cleared his throat as his left hand that was supposed to move her head went to her red soft cheeks instead. As he touched the soft cheeks and leaned nearer to her face, a voice came from the boys.

 

“Ahhhhhh,” Jungshin got up and stretched himself. Quickly, Yonghwa pulled his right hand and turned his body away from Shinhye. Shinhye woke up when she felt she lost support on her head. “Morning hyung... ahhh headache,” Jungshin held his head.

 

“Ah, what time is it?” Shinhye rubbed her eyes with her hand.

 

“11 am,” answered Yonghwa clearing his throat.

 

“Omo! I have class at 11.30 am!” she quickly got up from the sofa. “Today is the presentation day, I can’t be absent or I’ll fail my exam,” she said, panicking. “And the journey to the university is 40 minutes by bus,” she mumbled while panicking.

 

“Yah yah yah,” Yonghwa grabbed her cold hand. Shinhye stopped her mumbling and looked at him. “Go and wash up palli, I’ll send you there,” he said.

 

 

Shinhye held the side of the passenger seat firmly as Yonghwa drove the car with a very high speed like a professional race driver. “You don’t have work today?” asked her, to distract herself from the dangerous speed Yonghwa was driving.

 

“I’ll take emergency leave today, my head is feeling dizzy,” he answered.

 

“You can make tomato juice to sober up from being drunk you know, and drink hot green tea too,” she said.

 

“Jinja?” he asked. “I’ll ask the boys to make then later. Ya, did anything weird happen last night? I mean, did I do anything weird? I am so bad at drinking, can’t even remember a single thing that happened,” he sounded frustrated.

 

“Then you shouldn’t have drink it if you can’t handle it,” Shinhye mumbled under her breath.

 

“Mwo?” asked Yonghwa. Shinhye shook her head quickly. “Yah, I asked you if anything happened last night?” he repeated his question again.

 

“Ahhh....” Shinhye was about to tell the singing part but then she remembered Minhyuk’s words with Jungshin; ‘hyung is so drunk, if he knows he is doing this after he got his insanity, surely he will mad at himself.’ “Aniyo, we just played truth or dare and you scribbled on my face a lot,” she answered.

 

“Jeomal?” he grinned. “But why were you sleeping in my arms?” his voice tone turned serious.

 

“Mwo?” Shinhye looked at him. “Ahh that one was because of...”

 

“Did you feel attracted to me because I looked like Shinwoo hyung just like the day you kissed me the other day?” he asked. “Hold a grip of yourself, ahjumma. You are scaring me,” he said.

 

Shinhye rolled her eyes. “Are you even serious?” said her under her breath. “It was you who pulled me in your arms and fell asleep on my shoulder. I tried to push you but you were so heavy like an elephant,” she mumbled alone.

 

“Yah, what did you say?” Yonghwa noticed she was mumbling. “Don’t mumble, speak up,” demanded him.

“Stop here!” she said in a loud voice after realising they had reach the campus. “Mianhe,” she looked at him and bowed. “Gomawoyo, for sending me off, Yonghwa oppa,” she smiled giddily and opened up the door.

 

Yonghwa grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. She looked at him, surprised. “We are married now, don’t I deserve a goodbye kiss?” he asked, looking into her eyes. Shinhye pulled back her head but Yonghwa leaned closer to her before burst out into laughter. “Hahahahaha you should look at your face, so terrified,” he laughed. Shinhye rolled her eyes. “Did you even wash your face? Here, your cutie whiskers are still there,” he wiped away the marker stain with his bare hands. Shinhye’s pale face flushed red as Yonghwa’s warm hand touched her cheeks. “Why are you blushi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter