Precious things in my heart.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3 : Precious things in my heart.

 

Yonghwa took off his white shirt and entered the raining shower. He shivered a bit as the fresh cold water soaked his hair down to his muscular legs. He back his hair and moved his hand to his face down to his lips. He touched his lips before biting the lower lip of his. Slowly he closed his eyes and took a deep breath while standing under the shower. The scene of the surprised kiss was playing in his mind.

 

Her lips tasted like strawberry as his lips met with hers. The scent, Shinhye’s sweet scent as she leaned closer to him to plant the surprise kiss, that sweet scene had stirred Yonghwa’s heart. Slowly Yonghwa’s hands embraced Shinhye’s waist before pulling her closer to him until their chest met each other. Yonghwa was about to change the surprised kiss to a passion kiss when Shinhye pulled back her head and looked at her with red face. She was about to say something but was cut off by the guests standing ovation, cheering on them.

 

“Jung Yonghwa, she wasn’t kissing you, she was kissing Jung Shinwoo,” said Yonghwa, back his wet hair gently under the shower.

 

 

“Baboya, baboya,” Shinhye knocked her head with her own knuckle. “You should have hold yourself instead,” she murmured by herself in the living room.

 

“Shinhye?” a voice came from her back.

 

She turned back and saw Mrs Jung was walking towards her. She got up and bowed to her. “Mrs. Jung.”

 

“Shinhye ah,” she smiled and took her by the hand when she reached Shinhye. “From now on, I’m your eomenim, officially,” she said, looking at her daughter in law.

 

Shinhye blushed slightly. She used to call Mrs Jung as eomeonim when she was Shinwoo’s fiancée. Who knows, ended up she would really be her eomeonim. “Ne, eomeonim,” she smiled slightly.

 

“Gomawoyo, Shinhye ssi,” she embraced Shinhye. “I hope you can make him happy like you did with his hyung.

 

Shinhye replied the hug and cleared . “Ne eomeonim. I’ll try my best,” she answered.

 

“What are you doing here anyway?” Mrs Jung pulled back and looked at her. “You should hit the sack and have a rest after such busy day,” said her.

 

“Yonghwa is taking a shower,” Shinhye replied. The reason she was sitting in the living alone was because she made a deal with Yonghwa, to leave the room when one of them was in the shower until they were finished showering.

 

“Omo, you should take a shower together,” Mrs Jung joked; causing Shinhye’s cheeks flushed red. Mrs Jung chuckled. “I’m just joking, take your time for that,” she winked. “You should really have your rest in the room Shinhye ah.”

 

“Ne eomeonim. I’ll head to my room now,” she excused herself and quickly walked to her room. “Ahh that was embarrassing,” she said under her breath and opened the door to her room.

 

“Yah! Jokkoman!” Yonghwa quickly took his towel on the bed when the door was suddenly opened.

 

“Omo! Mianhata!” Shinhye quickly shut the door when he saw Yonghwa was topless, wearing only his boxer. “Aish, Park Shinhye,” she knocked herself again with her knuckles.

 

Yonghwa quickly put on his pajamas and opened back the door. Shinhye who was still knocking her head startled to see Yonghwa in front of her. “Instead of knocking that head, you should have knocked the door first,” Yonghwa looked into her eyes.

 

“Jwesonghamnida,” Shinye looked down, feeling particularly embarrassed with the man in front of her. Yonghwa walked back inside without saying anything. With slow steps, she entered the room and shut the door behind her back. “I have something to say to you,” she said, moving her glance from the floor to Yonghwa.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll sleep on the floor,” Yonghwa was already taking the pillow and the blanket from the bed.

 

“Aniyo,” Shinhye said. “That’s not what I wanted to say to you,” she explained.

 

“Then?” Yonghwa looked at her.

 

“Jwesonghamnida, for the unexpected thing that happened just now,” said her, referring to the surprised kiss. “I didn’t mean to surprise you. It just, when I saw you just now...”

 

“You saw Shinwoo hyung,” answered Yonghwa. “Gwenchanha, I know the kiss was for him, not mine, so I know where my place is,” he walked to the door.

 

“It was because you look so alike,” she said. “Where are you going?” she asked when Yonghwa’s hand was reaching the door’s knob.

 

“I’m sleeping in hyung’s room,” he answere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter