I believe in you.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20 : I believe in you.

 

“Ne… Kamsahamnida, I will think about it later and get back to you as soon as possible,” Yonghwa said before he ended the call. He rested his head on the couch, taking a deep breath before letting it go. The phone in his hand then vibrated. “Ne Jonghyun-ah,” he answered the phone.

 

“Hyung… did you received the call?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“Ne,” answered Yonghwa. He knew Jonghyunwas talking about the phone call he just received a while ago.

 

“All of us received it too,” said Jonghyun. “Eottoke hyung?”

 

“Let’s meet up and talk about this,” demanded the elder.

 

“Err mianhae hyung, I’m on my way back to Busan now,” apologized the younger. “But hyung, we had a talk just now when the maknaes sent me off to the station. Hyung also know this is our dream since high school and we are very glad to receive the call. It’s like a dream come true.”

 

“I know,” answered him.

 

“Hyung, do you want to give it a try?”

 

“I would love too… but my work…”

 

“Hmm… then hyung go ahead and think first. Then tell us the answer. We feel sorry for you hyung, but still you are a chabeol and you have Shinhye with you.”

 

“Ne…” his lips curved into a smile when he heard his wife’s name. “Then I’ll hang up first. Will talk to you later,” he said before he hung up the phone.

 

Just then, his wife arrived home from her lunch date with Suzy. “You’re home?” Shinhye asked, surprised to see her husband at home at this hour.

 

“You… come here…” Yonghwa asked her to take a seat beside him, while expanding his arms on the couch.

 

“Waeyo? Why are you home?” Shinhye did as he told, took a seat beside her husband before he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

 

“Wae? Can’t I be home just to see my wife?” he asked, upset.

 

“Ani… I’m serious here.”

 

“I’m serious too,” Yonghwa pouted.

 

“Fine,” Shinhye sighed. “Have you had your lunch?”

 

Yonghwa nodded. “Just came back from lunch with my client. Today’s meeting is postpone so I’m free after lunch hour, so basically, I’ve finish my work hour for today.”

 

“Ah really?” she rested her head on her husband’s shoulder.

 

“Shinhye ah…”

 

“Ne?”

 

“By any chance, did you purposely ask me to sing on stage yesterday for some particular reasons?” he asked.

Shinhye moved slightly forward and looked at him. “Why are you asking that?” her bright voice changed.

 

“Did you?”

 

Shinhye cleared and bowed her head down.

 

“Please don’t keep anything behind my back,” Yonghwa sounded upset. “I received a call from a music agency, requesting us to join their audition.”

 

“Jinja?” Shinhye asked, excitedly.

 

“So you asked me to perform last night just because you wanted them to see me on stage?” Yonghwa looked at her with an intense glare.

 

Shinhye bowed her head down again. “Mian…” she apologized, sensing that Yonghwa could turn into a furious beast anytime.

 

“You sneaky girl,” he pinched her cheeks.

 

Shinhye looked at him, bewildered. “You are not mad?”

 

“Ani,” Yonghwa smiled. “But I’m thankful.”

 

“Jinja?”

 

“Gomawo.”

 

“So you will join the audition?” she asked, excited.

“Will you help me tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter