Something like in the sky.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Something like in the sky.

 

“Shinhye!” Suzy rushed out from the lecture hall after seeing Park Shinhye walked down the corridor. “Shinhye ah! Jokkoman,” she tried to run in her killer heels, but she ended up walking in fast speed to Shinhye.

 

Shinhye stopped her steps, waiting for her best friend since high school. Even though Suzy was in the music department and Shinhye was in the language department, being friends since grade 9 could never drift them apart, no matter how intense the fight they have experienced before. “Yah, what’s with these heels?” Shinhye looked at Suzy’s bright gold high heels.

 

“I have dancing class today and we had to dance with our heels for today,” she pouted. “I forgot to bring my sneakers,” added Suzy.

 

“Serves you right,” Shinhye stuck out her tongue and turned around.

 

“Yah, where are you going?” Suzy asked.

 

“Home?” she walked away from there.

 

“Yah, today is the release day of The Stupid’s new album,” Suzy words made Shinhye stopped her steps. Shinhye closed her eyes and gave herself a face palm. “I thought you have retired from this fandom,” Suzy grinned.

 

Shinhye turned around and grinned to Suzy. “Long lecture I had just now made me forgot about my oppas,” she walked slowly to Suzy. “Gaja, we’ll go buy you a new sandal and head to the music shop,” she dragged her arms.

 

“Lee Shin oppa! We are coming!” they shouted and giggled as if Lee Shin was waiting for them at the music shop.

 

 

Jung Yonghwa put his car keys and beg on the table before he landed his body on the king size bed. He massaged the back of his neck slowly while letting out a deep breath. While other men at his age went to college and having fun with their friends at this hour, he was on the bed, exhausted after attending tons of meetings with the clients.

 

He didn’t even need a degree to qualify himself as a worker, not because his father owns the company, but because he was an intelligent smart boy with high IQ since he was little. With some other reasons, his father allowed him to help managing the business with him, by showing him some skills and ways to handle the company.

 

Yonghwa reached for his phone in his pocket that was vibrating while he was daydreaming about his day. “Yeoboseyo,” he answered with a tired voice.

 

“Yonghwa ah!” Lee Jonghyun’s voice was on the phone.

 

“Ne. Waeyo?” he asked.

 

“What are you doing? Are you free tonight? The maknaes are in town,” said Jonghyun, sounded excited.

 

“Jinja? Where are you guys?”

 

“We are hanging out at the beach for now. Later out Minhyuk wanna go to eat some fresh seafood,” answered him.

 

“Yonghwa hyung! Please come over!” Jungshin’s voice was heard from the phone.

 

“It’s only dinner right?” asked Yonghwa.

 

“Ne hyung, dinner only, we won’t force you to jam,” Minhyuk spoke.

 

“Deal then,I’m gonna take a short nap first, am literally dying due to exhaustion. I’ll call you once I’m ready,” Yonghwa said before he ended up the call. He put the phone away and took a look at his wristwatch; 1600. “Let’s take a 30 minutes nap before we go to dinner,” he murmured to himself before putting his arms on his closed eyes.

 

5 minutes later, Yonghwa was about to officially enter his dreamland when he felt the vibration of his phone again. “Mwoya? I told you I’m gonna take nap first before we met,” he said still in eyes closed.

 

“Agashi,” his mom’s voice was on the line.

 

“Omo, omma,” he opened his eyes, realising his mistakes. “Mianhata.”

 

“Are you seeing someone tonight?” she asked.

 

“Ani omma, my friends from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter