You are like mom’s embrace when I’m sick.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 : You are like mom’s embrace when I’m sick.

 

Shinhye was half awake, still in her eyes closed when she felt as warm as she pulled the blanket closer to her body. She tried to turn around but then realized of the limited space she felt and also the unfamiliar scent that entered her nose. She opened her eyes and found herself in her husband’s arm, close to the muscular chest of him. Shinhye moved her glance slightly up to her husband’s face that was sleeping soundly like a little baby.

 

Shinhye had fell asleep in Yonghwa’s arm last night soon after Yonghwa let their hearts breathe for each other. Yonghwa wanted to carry her to her room but then, he liked her to be in his arms, so he decided to just stay that way with his beloved wife.

 

A smile carved on her lips when she remembered the scene from last night. She couldn’t believe she was now in the arms of a guy who used to hate her and treat her so bad. She couldn’t believe her heart would fell for the brother to her first love. Slowly, her hand caressed the muscular chest in front of her before going up to his hair and face.

 

“Omo, so hot,” she said when she touched her husband’s face. “Yonghwa ah…” she tried to wake him up but he was in a very deep sleep. “Yonghwa ah…” she gave a second try but no reaction from her favourite namja. She got up from his arms but then a warm hand grabbed hers.

 

“Don’t go…” Yonghwa said, still in his eyes closed.

 

Shinhye startled. “Yah. Don’t play around, why you didn’t answer me when I called you just now?” she sounded upset.

 

Yonghwa opened his eyes and smiled lightly. “Come back in here,” he pulled her but she quickly pulled her hand out from his hand.

 

“Your body is hot. Gwenchanhayo?” she asked, worried. “Did you caught the cold from me last night?”

 

“I’m fine,” Yonghwa said. “I’ll be finer if you come back in my arms,” said him with a cough.

“Please don’t joke around. You don’t feel good, aren’t you?” Shinhye sounded so worried. “Let me make you some seaweed soup for your cold,” she got on her feet.

 

Yonghwa nodded his head slightly with another cough. As his wife made her steps to the kitchen, he called upon her name. “Shin ah,” called him. Shinhye turned around and looked at him with a ‘what’ expression. “Saranghaeyo,” he said with a smile as his heart fluttered again.

 

 

“I will just go for 3 hours session, you will be okay right if you just rest well? I have already prepared everything at the kitchen for you. Just take your medicine and eat your food before you go to rest, arachi?” said Shinhye, looking at her husband who was pouting on the sofa like a little child who wanted to follow his mother to work.

 

“You can study at home too,” he looked down, sulking. Shinhye had a group study for her exam with her friends in college but sick Yonghwa wanted her to stay home with him.

 

“Then should I call my friends to come over and study here?” Shinhye asked.

 

Yonghwa quickly shook his head. “You can study with me!” he insisted. “Please, don’t go. If you go, if anything happen to me, you will be the one who will worry the most. And then you will start crying if anything bad happen to me and…”

 

“Yah, are you teasing me?” Shinhye glared at him.

 

Yonghwa smiled mischievously. “Aniyo…” he made a cute face to his wife. “Please, with a cherry on top. Please don’t go and stay home with me?”

 

“Do you want me to fail on my exam?” Shinhye asked, strictly, making Yonghwa to clear his throat and bowed his head down. Shinhye let out a sigh when her husband gave another loud cough. “Fine then, I’ll stay home, till you feel much better, arasso? So you have to take your medicine and rest well, then you will feel much better and go to work,” she said.

 

“I don’t want to go to work. I want to spend my times at home with my yeoja,” Yonghwa looked at her with a broad smile.

 

“You are so childish when you are sick,” she chuckled to see her husband’s childishness. “Let me call Suzy first and let her know about my absentness,” she took out her hand phone from the bag as Yonghwa went to sit next to her on the couch.

 

“Gomawoyo, yeobo,” he wrapped his arms around her small waist, just like a little boy wrapping his arms around his mother’s waist to say thank you or to tell her how much he loved her.

 

Shinhye smiled as her heart flustered and her cheeks burnt in redness for his husband’s action. She was about to click the dial button on her hand phone when the doorbell rang.

 

“Is Suzy here?” Yonghwa released her from his arms and looked at the door, as if he could see who was behind the door.

 

“Impossible, she didn’t say about picking me up. And I haven’t call her yet,” answered her. “I’ll get the door, you just rest here, okay?” she told him like a mother telling off her child to sit still. Yonghwa nodded his head with a cute face to joke around with his wife, which he did when Shinhye chuckled and shook her head slightly. Shinhye went to greet the door. “Omo, abeonim, eomonim,” she said in surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter