Epilogue : Do you know?

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue : Do you know?

 

Shinhye put the hot home-made americano on the table, in front of her new boss. “I’m very sorry for making you to come all over here, Park Seju ssi,” she said, taking a seat in front of her.

 

She was supposed to be at work today but because not feeling too well, she decided to finish her work that was supposed to be submitted today at home. Fortunately, her boss a.k.a co-worker was kind enough to visit her at home and helped her out with the work.

 

“It’s okay,” the glamorous chaebol of Korea answered with a smile. “You are not feeling well, and you have work with today’s dateline. Before the team leader get mad over this thing, let me help you with this.”

 

“Kamsahamnida,” Shinhye bowed her head, feeling very grateful with his help.

 

“Oh, were you alone in this house?” Seju suddenly asked, looking around the very quiet house.

 

“Ani…”

 

“Shinhye ah,” a voice came from the living hall. A tall man entered the dining hall with a little baby boy in his embracement. “Omo, jwesonghamnida, I didn’t know you have a guest.”

 

“Lee Shin?” Seju asked, surprised to see the famous rock idol was in his co-worker’s house, especially with a baby in his embracement. “Are you married?” Seju looked at Shinhye with widened eyes, disbelief.

 

Shinhye nodded her head. Ops Park Seju, she is taken.

 

“To this guy?” Seju asked still in disbelief.

 

Shinhye chuckled. “Aniyo, Seju ssi,” she smiled.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo,” Lee Shin greeted. “I’m sorry to interrupt you two at work but Shinhye ah, your little YongYong is hungry,” he said.

 

Shinhye took her little Yong from Lee Shin. “Seju ssi, I’m sorry but would you give me a minute to feed my baby?” she asked.

 

Seju who was stil surprised nodded his head slightly. “Sure sure,” he seemed blank. Shinhye made her way to feed her baby.

 

“You are Park Seju ssi right? The young chaebol of YBS Entertainment,” Lee Shin looked at him with a smile. “Your grandmother is scary but a very nice person. We always made performance under YBS and met your grandmother few times.”

 

“Ahh really?” Seju said. “Oh anyeonghaesseyo and thank you for the compliment,” he greeted Lee Shin formally.

 

“Omo, why did Shinhye always get surrounde by handsome guy? If Yonghwa knows his wife is working under a handsome guy like you, he is going to be dead-jealous,” Lee Shin chuckled.

 

“Yonghwa? You meant Jung Yonghwa?” asked Park Seju.

 

“Omo, you know him? Of course, the world of chaebol,” Lee Shin answered.

 

“Ani. He was supposed to sign a contract under our company with his band but then he cancelled the contract. So he is Shinhye ssi’s husband. Where is he?” Seju sounded interested.

 

“Oh I heard about that. Such a waste for him to cancel the contract of his talents but he has his own valid reason, trust me. He is in Japan, outstation for his work.”

 

The phone then rang.

 

“Lee Shin oppa! Could you please answer the phone for me?” Shinhye said from the living hall.

 

Lee Shin answered the phone while Seju looked so confused, still matching up the pieces of puzzle in his head.

 

Then the door bell rang.

 

Without any wait, Seju who knew Shinhye was busy feeding the baby went to the door. “I’ll get it,” he said so Shinhye could hear him. He opened the door and 3 familiar guys greeted him.

 

“Omo, Park Seju,” Jonghyun said in amazed.

 

“You…” Seju pointed to them. “The one with Jung Yonghwa right,” he said.

 

“What are you doing here? Did Yonghwa hyung know you are here?” Jungshin asked.

 

“Who’s at the door?” Lee Shin took a look at them. “Oh, it’s the boys! Yah come in, come in!” said him, as if it was his home. “Yah Yonghwa ah, the boys are here too, so when are you coming home?” Lee Shin talked to the phone. So it was Yonghwa who called.

 

“Yonghwa hyung!” Jungshin shouted over the phone. “Palli come home. We miss you!”

 

“Poor noona, you left her for almost a month already hyung,” Minhyuk said over the phone.

 

Seju was more confused. Why there were so many guys in Shinhye’s life? Poor confused Seju.

 

Lee Shin then walked to Shinhye as Yonghwa requested to speak to her on the phone. Meanwhile the boys and Seju took a seat at the dining hall.

 

“So you guys decided to give up music?” sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter