I want you in my life.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: I want you in my life.

 

Shinhye opened her eyes and rushed to the bathroom before urgently throwing up everything in at the sink. She closed her eyes as the alcohol’s smell from her breath entered her nostrils. She threw up another round of the food she ate last night, with a stronger smell of alcohol. She opened the water tap and began to wash away the throw up in the sink and cleaned up herself, but ended up throwing up again in the sink.                                                            

 

“Yah, gwenchanha?” suddenly someone’s pull back her hair that was falling down on her face. “If you can’t handle alcohol, why did you force yourself with it last night?” the same hand that was pulling back her hair was now caressing her back.

 

Shinhye finished up her last throw and washed everything away before cleaning up . She then turned to the voice and saw her husband. “Gomawo,” she said, shortly.

 

“Gwenchanha? Do you need tomato juice to sober up?” he asked.

 

Shinhye shook her head slightly. “Gwenchanhayo… I think I just need some rest. My back hurt so much. Did anything happen last night?” she asked, trying to remember the scene from last night, but she failed to do so. She must have been so drunk to experience such black out.

 

“Ah, is it really hurt?” Yonghwa asked, worried.

 

Shinhye walked slowly toward her bed. “Did something happen to me?” she asked again. Yonghwa approached her with mouth shut. “Wae? Did I do something embarrassing? Ah, I hate black out after getting wasted,” she took a seat on the bed. Yonghwa followed her steps and began to slowly massage her back. Shinhye pulled away and looked at his husband with eyebrows drew together. “Mwoya?”

 

“You said your back is hurting, let me give you a massage,” he pulled Shinhye close and began to massage her back. “No more alcohol for you in the future, arasso?” said the caring husband.

 

Shinhye nodded slightly while her mind was trying hard to remember about last night. While her mind was busy recalling back the past, her heart was fluttering with the present moment, where her favourite namja was actually giving her a back massage.

 

 

“Mwo hyung?!” asked the three boys with jaws dropped. Yonghwa nodded his head with a serious face.

 

“But waeeeee?” asked Jungshin, still couldn’t believe with the words that came out from his hyung’s mouth.

 

“It was a mistake,” said Yonghwa.

 

“But you did said your heart stop whenever you look at her,” Jonghyun protested.

 

Yonghwa took a sip of her coffee and still keeping the serious cool expression on his face. “I misunderstood my own feelings.”

 

The boys sighed in frustration. 3 days ago, they were excited to with the news of the charm Yonghwa is back. But now, the news seemed to be a rumour. Out of the blue,Yonghwa told them that he had no feelings toward Shinhye and misunderstood with his duty to take care of Shinhye with love.

 

“Hyung, by any chance, are you hiding something from us?” Minhyuk asked. But Yonghwa didn’t answer his question.

 

“Omo, is Shinhye’s noona pregnant? That’s why you are going to dump her?” Jungshin asked with a shock face.

 

“Yah babo!” Jonghyun knocked the maknae’s head. “Why are you so slow? Since when hyung said he is going to dump her? And so what if she is pregnant? They are married!” Jonghyun scolded the confused maknae.

 

“Mianhae hyung. I got mixed up with the drama I watched last night,” said Jungshin with a grin.

 

“We got married by arranged marriage and of course because of Shinwoo’s hyung letter. Maybe hyung wanted me to take care of her on his behalf. Who knows her mother actually left her after 2 weeks of our marriage. I feel sorry for her even until now, and maybe because of this sympathy I feel for her, I mistakenly think it as love,” as the words came out from his lips, his heart was telling the opposite things, that only himself knew about it.

 

Jonghyun, who knew his hyung since high school could sense the lie in his words. “Jung Yonghwa, are you really sure you mistaken your sympathy with love and that you really don’t have any feelings toward your wife?” asked him. Yonghwa cleared his throat, knowing that Jonghyun could already read him just by asking the questions.

 

“But Yonghwa hyung, didn’t noona had confessed to you about her feelings at the restaurant last night?” suddenly Minhyuk asked with some hope.

 

“Confess?” Jonghyun and Jungshin looked at Minhyuk before moving their gazes toward their hyung who was already lost in his own world.

 

***

 

“I what?” all the books fell from her hand as she heard the words coming out from her bestfriend. Since they were in the library, all eyes were on them as the loud sounds of the books fell on the ground drew their attention and the librarian decided to warn them to keep silent in the library.

 

“Aigoo, why are you this surprise? After all, it was you who confessed to him,” Suzy squatted down and picked up the books for her friend. “You just stand there since your back is still hurting after Yonghwa unintentionally dropped you off from his arms.”

 

“Wait… you were saying… I almost fell down onto the ground but he saved me in his embracement, and I without any reason, told him that I like him and then he suddenly dropped me off from his arms after hearing such words?” asked Shinhye, asking for a double confirmation. Suzy stood up with the books in her arms and nodded her head to Shinhye. “Eottoke? No wonder he didn’t respond to me when I asked about the other night,” Shinhye leaned her face on the wall, cheeks flushed red.

 

“Mianhata for overhearing it. Me and Minhyuk were from the library and I wasn’t surprised at all since that’s just how you are whenever you are drunk,” said Suzy who knew that Shinhye will tell everything and speak honestly whenever she was drunk.

 

“Yah! Why did you let me be with him when you know how I am when I am drunk?” Shinhye couldn’t believe with what she just heard.

 

“Yah, who asked you to get so drunk at the first place? Besides, he is your husband, he was the one who wanted to take care of you,” Suzy’s words had made Shinhye’s heart stop. Did her husband have the same feelings as her?

 

 

The night was pitch black with little rains chiiling down the weather in fall. Yonghwa was watching the television while Shinhye had just finish doing the dishes after having their dinner together.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter