My song for you, my Juliet.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: My song for you, my Juliet.

 

“Are you sure you about this?” asked Suzy. Shinhye nodded her head. “What if he doesn’t like it?”

 

“Then I’ll be dead,” Shinhye answered shortly.

 

“Yah, why are you trying to put a rock on your new built relationship?” Suzy protested, not favouring with her best friend’s action right now.

 

Shinhye looked at her. “Yah, just trust me on this. I know him better than you do. I’m his wife,” she smiled.

 

Suzy pouted. “Yea, of course. Oh they are here!” Suzy saw Yonghwa and the other boys entering the Catharis.

 

Shinhye straightened her posture. “Don’t say anything towards them, not a single word, arasso?” she whispered as her husband approached them. Yonghwa greeted her with a soft kiss on her forehead while his arm wrapped around his wife’s small waist.

 

“Yah look at the two love birds,” Jungshin teased his hyung.

 

Shinhye’s cheeks flushed in redness. “Did you guys entertain your hyung enough?” asked Shinhye. It was the only day off for Yonghwa before he started to be workaholic again. Their supposed-to-be honeymoon trip in Japan had to been put off when Yonghwa need to rush back to Korea for some work issues. The company was having a major investment that needed evaluation especially for the Seoul branches, so Yonghwa need to be at work every day.

 

“Hyung kept saying everything at the zoo looked just like you,” Minhyuk answered.

 

“He even said the chimpanzee looked like you,” Jonghyun was giggling.

 

Shinhye glared at her husband before pouted cutely. She was supposed to go to the zoo with Yonghwa, supposed to have that kind of date but then she had an emergency meeting with the faculty in her university, leaving her with no choice by asking the boys to accompany his hyung to the zoo even when Yonghwa refused to. Shinhye wanted Yonghwa to take some fresh air from the stress work environment.

 

“Yah, I said that because I miss you. I wanted you who walked beside me, interlocking fingers with each other while observing the beautiful nature, not with Jungshin who kept on grabbing my hands,” Yonghwa defended himself, while the others were laughing to his statement except for Shinhye.

 

“Mianhae, for the unexpected situation but all I wanted for you was just to enjoy your day out,” she said, bowing her head down.

 

“Yah yah…” Yonghwa held her shoulder. “Of course I did enjoy it, especially with these 3 dorks. Gomawoyo.. But it would be more fun if you were there, it would be my sweet memory too,” he tried to comfort her. “Don’t be this way. I miss you,” his hand rubbed against her soft cheek.

 

“Hyung! Get a room!” Jungshin closed his eyes.  “I am still a minor.”

 

“Look at this dork,” Suzy said. They laughed with the childish Jungshin.

 

Yonghwa smiled when Shinhye laughed. “There comes the pretty smile from my beautiful wife,” he pinched her cheeks.

 

“Yah,” Shinhye glared at him, giving him a sign that she hadn’t finish with her sulking yet.

 

“Ahh don’t be like this,” Yonghwa begged her.  “What do you want me to do then?”

 

Shinhye then looked at him with a bright smile. “If there is something I want you to do, will you do it?” she asked.

 

“Of course. Of course I’ll do everything you ask. Trust me,” he smiled.

 

Shinhye’s face was glowing upon hearing her husband’s words. “You know, every Friday’s night, this bar open up the stage to anyone who wanted to perform. Lee Shin oppa and The Stupid were discovered here before they became the rock idol,” she said excitedly.  “Will you perform for me one song up there at the stage?” she looked into his eyes.

 

“Whoaaa!” the dongsaengs were cheering to Shinhye’s noona.  Yonghwa was looking into Shinhye’s eyes seriously. Deep inside her heart, Shinhye was praying he would agree with it without any questions.

 

“Eottokaji?” a smile curved from his lips. “I’ve made a promise with the most beautiful lady in the world so I have to keep it,” said Yonghwa.

 

Shinhye embraced him in happiness. “Gomawoyo,” said her, while looking at Suzy with a cheerful smile.

 

---

 

Yonghwa and the boys were already on the small stage. Each one of them began to take their position, reminding them of their old days as a band back in high school.

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this? Performing in front of the audience?” asked Jonghyun while tuning in the guitar in his hand.

 

“Ne,” answered him.

 

“Shinhye noona is daebak. We’ve been trying for years to get you back on stage with the guitar, but noona only to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter