But certain thing in my heart.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: But certain thing in my heart.

 

‘Why does my heart fluttered for this namja? Why does my heart beat fast for this namja? He is not Jung Shinwoo, he is Jung Yonghwa, the jerk that hate me since I was little. Shinhye, michikedda,’ Shinhye was having a conversation by herself in her own mind while her hands were struggling, searching for strength before she pushed Yonghwa to the side before his tongue could enter .

 

“Mwooooyaa?” she looked at Yonghwa with an intense glare. “Micheosseo?” she bit her lower lips.

 

Yonghwa was frozen for a second with his own action. After getting a grip of himself back, he wiped his mouth as if he was disgust with the kiss and looked back at Shinhye. “Now we are even,” said him sarcastically, referring to the encounter kiss by Shinhye on their wedding.

 

“You are sick,” she said under her breath when Yonghwa smiled wryly to her. She got down from the bed with her mind was busy thinking of Yonghwa’s weird attitude until she forgot about the broken glass frame on the floor just now. “Ahhh!” she moaned in pain.

 

“Mwo mwo?” Yonghwa rushed to her.

 

Meanwhile, Mrs Jung was eavesdropping them from the door, just to make sure if they were acting or they were really making out in the room just like she saw just now. What a very brave mother, isn’t she? After hearing Shinhye moaned in pain, a big smile plastered on her face. “Omo, looks like we are going to eat breakfast by ourselves then,” she said, leaving the two youngsters without knowing the truth.

 

“Ah pa...” Shinhye quickly sat back on the bed and looked at her right foot that was bleeding after accidentally stepping on the shattered glass. “It hurts,” she said in a soft voice.

 

“Yah, gwenchanha? Why can you be so clumsy on this?” Yonghwa looked at her bleeding foot. “Let me take this glass piece out from your foot first,” he said, reaching for a tissue before slowly he pulled out the glass piece that had stabbed Shinhye’s foot. Shinhye covered with her hand before in a soft voice, afraid if her voice might turn out loud. The glass piece was as big as the little finger and it was really painful for her that her tears were almost out but she didn’t want to look weak in front the weird namja. Yonghwa pressed the tissue on her foot to stop the bleeding. “Gwenchanha?” he looked at Shinhye full with concern.

 

Shinhye rolled her eyes at him and moved her foot from his hand. “I’ll handle this from here, kamsahamnida, but you can leave now,”she said in a cold voice. She was actually pissed off with Yonghwa who was acting so weird; sometimes he could be that hateful jerk and sometimes he could be just as nice as his hyung. Shinhye had diagnosed him with split personality instantly.

 

“Mworago?” Yonghwa asked, couldn’t believe with her words after helping her.

 

“You heard me,” Shinhye didn’t even look at him. “Please leave, you jerk,” she said under her breath.

 

 

“Good morning,” Shinhye greeted her mother and parents-in-law who already finished their breakfast on the dining table.

 

“Alone?” asked Mr Jung. “Where is Yonghwa?”

 

“Yonghwa?” she blurted while making a slow casual step to the dining hall even though her foot was still in pain. “Oh, I thought...”

 

“I’m here,” Yonghwa appeared from behind her. “Mian, I was waiting for her actually, but then she left me alone in the room,” said him. Yes, he was actually waiting for Shinhye to get ready but ended up Shinhye left him without knowing he was waiting for her in his room.  “Slowly, don’t force yourself,” he grabbed Shinhye by her arms, trying to help her walked to the dining.

 

While their parents were happy to see the improvement in their relationship; especially Shinhye’s mother who was surprised to see their intimacy, Shinhye rolled her eyes at him and slowly pulled out her arms from his grabbing. “I can do this alone,” she said, almost whispering with a fake smile, so their parents won’t know the truth, especially about her foot.

 

Eventually Shinhye made it to the dining table without Yonghwa’s help and both of them took their seats next to each other. The maids then came in to serve them their breakfast. “Jwesonghamnida... for being late,” Shinhye apologized to the elders with her head down.

 

“Ah gwenchanhayo, agashi,” said Mr Jung.

 

“Shinhye overslept just now as if she was the one who drove from Seoul last night. But finally I got her up from that bed,” Yonghwa said, inviting an intense glare from Shinhye.

 

Mrs Jung smiled naughtily. “Aish, gwenchanhayo, newly-wed wouldn’t be an early bird when it’s holiday. We are glad you are getting along together, finally,” she said with a big grin on her face.

 

“Geure. Shinhye ah, I think you owe eomma a story,” Mrs Park looked at Shinhye with a smile.

 

“Eomma...” Shinhye pouted cutely before lowering her head with burning cheeks, embarrassed with the teasing by their parents. Yonghwa followed her by lowering his head, also embarrassed with the situation but deep inside his heart, part of it was fluttering. Shinhye stepped on Yonghwa’s foot before giving him another intense glare. Yonghwa rolled his burning eyes back to her.

 

“Mianhata, eomma thought there was a robber in Shinwoo’s room just now,” Mrs Jung added. “Eomma didn’t mean to interrupt your moment,” she said with a low voice so the maids won’t hear it.

 

Yonghwa looked up at his mother, completely embarrassed with his stupid action just now. But, he did it to save them, so on the parallel side of him, he was actually proud of it. “Gwenchanha, eomma,” he said, clearing his throat.

 

“Mrs Park, I think we are going to have grandchild soon,” Mrs Jung joked with Mrs Park.

 

Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter