Tell me how you feel,what what?

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 : Tell me how you feel, what what?

 

It had been 2 weeks since they got married, and they had been living under the same roof for a week after moving in. Both of them were busy with their life; Shinhye with her assignments and classes while Yonghwa was still busy coping up with his new office in Seoul. Although they lived under the same roof, sometimes it felt like they were living on their own and like they were never married. Living in a separate rooms with their own bathroom, Shinhye would always went to class early in the morning to catch up the bus and Yonghwa would reach home late at night sometimes due to meetings and late works. In conclusion, they would rarely bump into each other in the house. But it has only a week and things could change later on, right? Well, it had already changed when Shinhye decided to surprise Yonghwa on his birthday but ended up having a childish bickering with him.

 

Yonghwa put some cream on Shinhye’s cut finger before blowing it with his mouth for the cream to dry.  Shinhye cleared as she looked at him awkwardly. “Very awkward,” she mumbled in a low voice.

 

“Mworago?” Yonghwa looked up at her. Shinhye shook her head. “You sure like to mumble a lot,” he glared at her before putting his attention back on Shinhye’s finger. “Why are you crying? Is it because I tore the posters?” he asked after noticing Shinhye’s red eyes and the sobbing he heard just now.

 

“Aniyo,” Shinhye protested. “You try and peel these onions without crying then, have a try,” she said.

 

Yonghwa chuckled. “What are you doing, peeling onions at the middle of the night?” he looked up at her. “I never see you cook before.”

 

“It’s because I was busy,” she moved her glance away from him after she felt uncomfortable with Yonghwa’s stare that reminded her of Shinwoo. They were just few inches away and Shinhye must hold herself from doing any encounter things. “I wanted to do some seaweed soup,” she said.

 

“Wae? Is your birthday tomorrow?” he asked.

 

“No, it’s for you.”

 

“Me?” Yonghwa frowned.

 

Shinhye took a deep breath and looked at him. “I wanted to make it for you this morning for your birthday, but I didn’t have the chance since I had morning class this morning. Then eomonni called me asking about you and all, I felt guilty on her so I decided to cook for you tonight so you can have it next morning because I have morning class to tomorrow,” she explained.

 

Yonghwa sighed and moved his gaze to her finger. He took the plaster and wrapped it around her finger. “You don’t have to. I don’t eat seaweed soup.”

 

“But eomonni said it’s your favourite,” Shinhye looked at him, wrapping her finger. For the moment, in her eyes, she was seeing a good side of Yonghwa that made her forget how hateful Yonghwa could be sometimes.

 

“It’s hyung’s favourite, eomma must be mistaken, it’s okay, don’t do it, just go to bed before you cut another finger,” he said, looking at Shinhye who was staring at him deeply. “Mwo?”

 

“You look nicer this way,” Shinhye smiled.

 

“You mean, I looked like Shinwoo just because I treated your cut?” he let go of Shinhye’s cold hand.

 

“Aniyo, you look like a very warm nice Yonghwa here,” she said, still having her eyes on him.

 

Yonghwa pulled back from her. “Yah, your stare is kinda scary... I’ll lock myself in my room and don’t you ever try to enter the room without my permission,” he said before he quickly walked to his room. ‘Whoa, what was that? Why did my heart raced when she stared at me like that? Is it because I’m scared she would do something to me because she often sees me as Shinwoo? Urgh, what a scary woman,’ he thought.

 

Shinhye smiled genuinely as Yonghwa disappeared from her sight. “Shinwoo oppa, just like you said, he isn’t that bad,” murmured her.

 

 

Yonghwa was on leave from work the next morning, so he didn’t have to rush from work. After showering up and suit himself up, he decided to have breakfast with Jonghyun. Before he walked out from his room, there was a small note on the floor before the door. He picke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter