I don't tell you a lie.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 : I don't tell you a lie

 

“Cheers!” all of them were cheering with their beers except for Yonghwa and Shinhye, who sat there, staring blankly at the three boys and Suzy. An hour ago, both of them were at different places, but then fate brought us together, right at this moment. Who thought they would end up meeting each other after a night of confession of their feelings.

 

The boys were about to celebrate their hyung’s feeling when suddenly Suzy and Shinhye appeared at the same restaurant. Shinhye was surprised to see Yonghwa and her heart skipped a beat, especially when Yonghwa smiled upon seeing her. And as he smiled, his heart stopped to see his wife in front of him now.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be studying for your exam?” asked Yonghwa, concerned.

 

Shinhye cleared . Yes, she was supposed to stay overnight at the library to study for the exam, but after such confession that she had made, her mind was not in the right state anymore, so she decided to take some fresh air outside and Suzy had dragged her into the restaurant to have some late supper. “Suzy wanted some late supper,” answered her briefly.

 

“But you were the one who wanted to take some fresh air after getting in a mess for making such confession,” Suzy who overheard the conversation between the married couple protested.

 

“What confession?” Yonghwa looked at Suzy, curious.

 

Shinhye rolled her eyes at her best friend who could be a little troublesome sometimes. “You mean getting in a mess after reading so much confession on my studies, isn’t it so, Suzy?” she drew her eyebrow together, giving Suzy a sign to not mention about her confession just now.

 

Suzy grinned, “Ne, that’s what I meant, hee. Mianhata,” she bowed her head to Yonghwa.

 

“Ah Suzy, passed me the beer too, I need some energy,” Shinhye tried to change the topic, sticking her hand out to reach for the beer in front of Suzy.

 

“Yah,” Yonghwa reached for the cold hand of his wife. “You still need to go back to the library to finish up your study right?” said him.

 

Shinhye pouted. “Please, just a glass of beer to boost up my energy,” pleaded her with racing heart upon feeling the warmness on her hand.

 

Yonghwa released her hand and let out a deep breath. “Okay then.”

 

“Ahhh look at hyung taking care of Shinhye noona,” Jungshin teased them.

 

“So sweet, I’m getting goosebump! Our hyung is so caring!” Jonghyun joined the teasing, making the married couple to blush and moved their gazed away from each other.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter