Gather and through my head.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Gather and through my head.

 

The heavy rain had calmed down a bit after Yonghwa entered the Busan gate highway. After 5 hours of journey on the road from Seoul, finally they arrived in Busan to visit their parents on the weekend. Yonghwa turned off the radio as the radio kept playing remix song during the weekend night, which was not his favourite. As he drove, he turned his neck up, down, left, right, trying to make him feeling fresh and wide awake. He was literally tired but Shinhye who was supposed to keep him accompanied thru out their journey had fallen asleep the moment they hit the road. He felt like waking her up, asking her to stay awake for him but after hearing the little snore from her as soon as she closed her eyes, he knew she must had been exhausted for rushing back from class and packed up for Busan. Well, at least, Yonghwa found her little snore entertaining and it did keep him accompanied thru out the journey, literally.

 

Yonghwa pulled over in front of his parent’s house. He let out a deep breath, relieved and happy they arrived safely at his parent’s house. He looked at clock and it was already 12am. He was starving as he didn’t manage to grab any dinner on their way because they wanted to reach Busan early before dawn. 12am and his parents might have went to bed by now. Luckily he brought the keys along. Yonghwa moved his glance to Shinhye who was already in a deep sleep from the start of their journey. Even though she was snoring a little, her milky skin made her looked like a sleeping beauty.

 

Then Yonghwa saw a little drool on her lips. “Aish this girl,” he moved forward to reach for the tissue in front of Shinhye before leaning closer to Shinhye to wipe out the drool when suddenly his left arm accidentally pressed against the car horn, causing a loud horn from the car.

 

Shinhye moved her head and slowly opened her eyes when the loud horn hit her ears. As her blur vision became vivid, she was surprised to see Yonghwa was just a few inches from her, as if he was in the position to kiss. “Mwoyaaa?” she asked, surprisedly, pulling back away from Yonghwa but failed as her head leaned against the car window.

 

“This,” Yonghwa leaned closer to her.

 

“Neo micheoseo (are you crazy?) ?” Shinhye pushed him with her strength.

 

“Yah, neu baboya,” Yonghwa glared at her for pushing him away. “Stop your dirty thinking, here, wipe that drool on your mouth,” he threw the tissue to her laps.

 

“Mwo?” she quickly looked at the mirror and wiped the drool with her arm.

 

Yonghwa rolled his eyes seeing the so called sleeping beauty messy attitude. “Haish, didn’t I gave you tissue just now,” he grumbled.

 

“Yah, you don’t have to come closer to wipe it, its normal to drool while sleeping. Wae? Are you perfect that you never drool in your sleep?” she showed her dissatisfaction about seeing Yonghwa very closed to her when she woke up just now.

 

 “I said stop thinking dirty. Yah, at least I’m not the one who leisurely kisses and hugs people whenever I feel like one,” his words made Shinhye felt shy beneath her red burning cheeks. He saw the reaction on her face and decided to more. He once again leaned forward to her, this time very close and if he made another move, his lips might be on top of hers. Shinhye who was stuck with no more space to pull back, closed her eyes because she just really couldn’t see Yonghwa’s stare that remind her of Shinwoo’s while holding herself, telling herself inside that the man in front of her was the hateful Yonghwa, not the sweet Shinwoo oppa. “Waegure? Are you expecting a kiss from Shinwoo?” he whispered to her ears, causing her to open her eyes widely, shocked with his words as if he could read her mind.

 

“Shinhye ah, is that you?” suddenly there was a knock on Yonghwa’s window.

 

“Eomma?” Shinhye tilted her head to look at Yonghwa’s window after recognizing the voice. Her mother face was already on the glass window, surprised to see the two young people in an awkward position. “Eomma!” Shinhye said in excitement after confirming it was her mother. “Yah, why didn’t you tell me we have arrived?” she then looked at Yonghwa with a smile before turning her body and stepped out from the car.

 

“Eomma?” Yonghwa pulled back and looked at Shinhye’s mother who was already embracing her daughter. “Ahhh, geure,” he said to himself when he remembered that Shinhye’s mother had been staying with his parents since they got married. He stepped out from the car and greeted his mother-in-law.

 

“Mianhata Yonghwa ssi, I didn’t mean to interrupt your moment with Shinhye,” said Mrs Park to Yonghwa.

 

“Eomma,” Shinhye looked at her and rolled her eyes. “I told you, we were not doing anything,” she said, embarrassed if her mother might think of something else after seeing them just now.

 

“Why are you still awake, eomonni?” asked Yonghwa.

 

“Your eomma and I were waiting for you actually but your eomma just went to sleep 20 minutes ago because she was really exhausted after attending the meeting with your appa. I know Yonghwa ssi will bring home my daughter safely, so I decided to wait for you two,” she said with a smile.

 

“Eomma, you don’t have to you known,” said Shinhye, hugging her mother again. “I really miss you,” she said.

 

“Have you two eaten your dinner?” asked Mrs Park. The married couple shook their heads. “Gahja, come inside. I save some dinner for you two, I know you are rushing for Busan until you skipped your dinner,” she said with a smile. “Yonghwa ssi, is there anything to bring inside?”

 

“Omo, no. No eomonni,” Yonghwa was surprised to see Mrs Park still acting like his maid. “Eomonni, just call me Yonghwa. And I am now your son-in-law,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter