My heart just stop.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : My heart just stop.

 

Shinhye put aside her books and took a sip of her coffee while looking at the photos on her study desk. First there was a photo of her and her parents when she was still a little girl before her father left her at the age of 6 years old. Next to the photo, there was a photo of Shinwoo that had become the place for Shinhye to pour her heart out. Those people in the photos are the one who belonged in her heart. Shinhye took her purse and took out the photos of her and Yonghwa from the amusement park.

 

A smile carved on her lips while her eyes stared at those 2 strands of photos in her hands. Each strand had 5 photos and both of them were doing all kind of pose while in the photo booth. Both of them looked so happy with a big smile on their faces, even their eyes were shining as if they were living in a world of happiness. Yonghwa had kept his promise to his dad when he brought Shinhye home from the amusement park with a smile. He even brought Shinhye home to Seoul with a smile on her face.

 

Slowly her fingers reached for Yonghwa’s face on the photo as she stared at her husband in the photo full with amazement. Yonghwa had support her up till this moment and she was very touched with her husband. She had forgotten how was her life with Yonghwa before this, or even how Yonghwa treated her coldly before this because right at this moment, Yonghwa was always there for her when she needs him. She felt very safe and happy whenever she had Yonghwa around her although just as a friend and not as her husband.

 

Shinhye put one of the photos next to Shinwoo’s photo. Now, Yonghwa had filled up a little space in her heart and she had to cherish him. She then walked out from her room with the other photo in her hand and knocked on Yonghwa’s room. But there was no answer to her knocking. Slowly she opened the door and found her husband was sleeping soundly on the bed, still in his work attire. Shinhye approached her husband and slowly took off his socks from his feet before moving on to his necktie. When she was trying ing Yonghwa’s shirt to take off the necktie, her hand accidentally touched his warm bare chest. Shinhye cleared as she looked at Yonghwa who was sleeping like a baby. For the past few weeks even before the death of her mother, she had been burying her face and cried on that warm broad chest.

 

Suddenly her heart raced with some thoughts was playing in her minds. Quickly she shook her head and took off the necktie. She tucked in the blanket for him before leaving the photo on his desk. She left the room with a racing heart and a weird feeling was playing with her heart.

 

 

 

“Am I dreaming or is it true that Yonghwa hyung is asking us to go for jamming tonight?” Jungshin asked as they made their way inside the studio.

 

“Hyung, are you sure it’s Yonghwa hyung? Or maybe he was playing a prank on us,” Minhyuk added.

 

“Haish, it’s really your hyung who asked us to come here tonight. I do feel strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter