You're part of my life.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: You’re the part of my life.

 

Flashback…

 

“Oppa… no... eommoni.. oppa is gone… no…”

 

Yonghwa stopped his steps when he heard the familiar cracking voice near the waiting area.

 

“We are sorry, we have tried our best. He lost too many blood during the surgery and his heart was having complication due to the amount of blood loss,” a deep voice was heard.

 

“Shinwoo… agashi…” he heard her mom said with cracking voice before they burst into tears. Yonghwa’s eyes were filled with warm tears as he tilted his head slightly behind the wall to look at the scene. Shinhye and his mother were now both in his father’s arms, crying, sobbing over the loss of their beloved. His father was both of their’s backs, trying to calm them down with tears running down his cheeks.

 

“Hyung…” he pulled back and leaned against the wall. His knee felt weak, in a second he was already sitting on the floor. “Hyung… come back… no… come back,” he murmured, tears rolling down his cheek. He pulled both his knees closer to his body before he buried his head in between them.

 

“Master Yonghwa?” a voice approached him. “What are you doing here?”

 

Yonghwa looked up, wiping away the tears but still sobbing like a little child. “Ahjumma…”

 

“Are you okay? Why are you with the dripping and bandage all over?” she held the young man that she used to babysit when he was little.

 

“I… killed… hyung… he… didn’t make it… Ahjumma… please don’t tell Shinhye about this. I’m sorry… I’m sorry for making you loss your son-in-law… ahjumma…”

 

With trembling hands, Mrs Park pulled him into her arms. “Agashi…” she let the young man cried on her shoulder. “Gwenchanha…” said her with tears running down her cheeks too.

 

 

“Shin-ah… are you awake?”

 

Shinhye felt a warm touch on her hand. Slowly she opened her eyes from her deep sleep,the owner of the voice greeted her with a warm smile. But, the the pair of old eyes was teary

 

“You are awake,” Mrs Jung gave her a quick hug. “You are okay,” the tears had already soaked her cheeks.

 

Shinhye blinked her eyes, still bewildered with her situation. What happened? Why suddenly she was in the hospital? Didn’t she run away from home just now? And then she met Lee Shin oppa. Omo, she met Lee Shin oppa? Lee Shin oppa saved her. Omo, really? And then… Yonghwa… he was the last person in front of her, before everything went blank. Yonghwa was saying something, before she collapsed.

 

“What… what happened…?” she asked, feeling very confused. Why did so many things happen in one day? What have she done wrong in the past that she need to go thru all this one night?

 

“You… you passed out just now,” Mrs Jung said. “Shinhye ah, before we can talk further about the past, please take care of yourself and the baby first,” a smile curved on her mother-in-law’s lips.

 

“B…. baby….?” she stuttered.  Mrs Jung nodded her head with a bigger smile this time. Shinhye moved her hand to her tummy. Did she really pregnant? Then, that’s explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter