I love you forever.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 : I love you forever.

 

Flashback…

 

“Happy birthday my love…”

 

Shinhye who just awoke from her beauty sleep, smiled upon hearing the husky voice on the phone.

 

“You know I’m not that good at singing since you laughed at me when I sang you a song back then. So I won’t be singing for you this time,” Shinwoo said. But there was no reply from the other line. “Shin ah? Are you awake or did I called the wrong number?” suddenly he panicked.

 

Shinhye chuckled. “I’m here, oppa,” she answered. “Gomawoyo,” she felt a sudden blush as she imagined her fiancée in her mind.

 

“Ah there is the voice that I want to hear,” Shinhye could hear the happiness in his voice. “So, what’s your plan today, birthday girl? Will I be seeing you today?”

 

Shinhye giggled. They were living under one roof yet Shinwoo always asked her the same question, just because he knew his fiancé was busy with their wedding preparation.

 

“Eottoke? I don’t think I have an empty slot in my schedule today,” Shinhye answered, she was now fully awake, feeling energetic for young lady who just turned 18.

 

“What do you have today?”

 

“Hmm. I have to check my wedding dress at the morning today, then eomonnim is going to take me to the spa after that. At the evening, eomma and I are going to visit appa’s grave,” she answered, trying to hold her laugh because she was making up a lie. She had done everything yesterday, except for the grave’s visit. She had purposely made herself available today because it was her birthday and just because she wanted to see her fiancée whom she missed so much.

 

“Jeomal?” Shinwoo was disappointed at the other end. “Can’t I kidnap you from eomma from a while?”

 

“Oppa, do you know what the elders always said? It is not good for a future bride and groom to meet each other before their wedding day,” Shinhye said, trying to sound serious so Shinwoo would believe in her.

 

“But our wedding is in weeks to come,” he sighed. “Don’t you miss me? I miss you so much. Everytime I came home, you were already asleep. It’s your birthday today, so can’t we have a little date? I promise you this will be our last date before you officially become my bride,” he tried to coax her.

 

Shinhye cracked in laughter. “You must have been missing me so much, aren’t you oppa?”

 

“Waegure?” Shinwoo asked, perplexed. “Yah… did you just made me believe in your lies?”

 

“I’m just kidding, oppa,”she ended her laugh. “Aigoo, such cutie oppa. I’ll see you today oppa, but still, I have to go to the grave with eomma,” she said.

 

“You owe me one kiss,” he said, like a little boy. “Okay then, I’ll be seeing you tonight then. I will text you later because I have to send Yonghwa to somewhere first.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

“I’m hanging up now. Saranghae Park Shin Hye,” Shinwoo ended the phone call when Yonghwa called his hyung from behind.

 

“I love you too,” Shinhye replied but the call was already over. And that was the last phone call between them, the last time Shinhye heard his voice. Instead of meeting him at the restaurant for her birthday’s surprise that night, instead of visiting her father’s grave that evening, she met and visited him at the grave for his funeral. And that was their last date together, on her very own birthday.

---

 

“Yonghwa-yah…” Shinhye murmured in her sleep, a drop of tear fell on her dry cheek.

 

“Agashi…” a soft voice answered her with a warm touched on her hand.

 

Shinhye opened her eyes slowly and an old lady with a smile greeted her view. She could felt the tear on her cheek, quickly she wiped it away. “Who… who are you?” she asked, looking around at the unfamiliar room.

 

“Don’t be afraid. My son found you shivering under the cold night before you collapsed,” the old lady smile warmly. “How are you feeling right now?”

 

“I’m fine… kamsahamnida ahjumma…” she answered, bowing her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter