I want you kiss me everyday.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 : I want you kiss me everyday.

 

Yonghwa looked at her wife who was sleeping soundly on his arm. Slowly, his hand caressed the soft cheek of hers before he played with her hair. After the surprise kiss from her wife last night, Yonghwa turned the kiss into a passionate kiss in just a second. They were gasping for air when things were about to turn wild, but then the pizza delivery guy rang the bell, breaking up their intimate moment. But Yonghwa didn’t feel any disappointment when they ate their dinner cosily in each other arms while watching the television and had small giddy talks, before they fell asleep together at the living hall.

 

Simple things like that was more than enough to Yonghwa. Having Shinhye in his arms meant the whole world to him. Every second, his love towards his wife became deeper, so did the guilt he felt deep inside his heart.

 

Shinhye turned her head to Yonghwa’s warm chest before half consciously opened her eyes. Yonghwa greeted her with his sweetest smile. “Good morning, beautiful,” he landed a kiss on his wife’s forehead.

 

“Yah, mwoya,” Shinhye pouted before she buried her face on Yonghwa’s chest, feeling a little embarrassed with the greasy wish.

 

Yonghwa chuckled slightly seeing his wife’s shyness. He tightened his embracement around his wife before whispering, “Saranghaeyo Park Shin Hye. Please forgive me for everything.”

 

 

“Wah, daebak,” Shinhye dropped her jaw when she entered the venue of the concert. “This is my first time going to such concert,” said her excitedly. “Yah, gomawoyo,” she looked at her husband by her side and reached for his hand.

 

Yonghwa smiled slightly while letting out a small sigh. What was he thinking… He did buy the ticket for his wife and he did bring her to Japan for their honeymoon but then he forgot that on honeymoon occasion, to bring friends along was a bit too much. So although Suzy was willing to pay for the plane and concert tickets herself to go with Shinhye, the idea of having the third person in the middle of their blossoming love was just not right. So in return, he had no choice to accompany his wife to the concert of his ‘rival’, well since Shinhye was head over heels with Lee Shin.

“Yong ah, can you please snap my photo with the stage as the background? I’m gonna share my moments live with Suzy. Pity her for not being able to come,” Shinhye sounded disappointed for not having her only best friend that was together with the fandom along. But she understood when Yonghwa refused to let Suzy follow them. It’s their honeymoon time. “Make sure to include the photo of the Lee Shin’s white falcon guitar on stage okay. That’s his favourite guitar,” in a second, she sounded happy and looked so excited, getting ready for the camera.

 

Yonghwa chuckled while shaking his head over his wife’s fangirling. But to see the precious smile on his wife’s face is more important to him. Shinhye had gone through so many hardships since she was a little girl. One after another had left her and he had promised himself, he would never leave her in any under circumstances, except for death.

 

As the concert started with opening performance by The Stupid’s hoobae which was the N.Flying, Shinhye had her eyes glued on the stage from the beginning of the concert until the end. When The Stupid entered the stage and started their performance, Yonghwa could see the sparkling eyes on her wife. As she started to sing along with the songs, jumping excitedly with a big smile to the music, she felt like she was dreaming to really get to see her idol on stage with her own eyes.

 

Yonghwa just stood there by her side, eyes glued on Shinhye most of the times. Over some times, he would steal a glance over the stage, and that’s when Shinhye would steal a glance at him, just to see his eyes that were full of desire of something. Shinhye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter