You're every breath I take.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 : You’re every breath I take.

 

“I want you in my life.”

 

Shinhye was certain she heard that words from his lips. She was certain she didn’t mishear anything from the namja in front of her when he sealed his lips on hers. And now her soul froze while her body tangling inside when he kissed her deeply like a true kiss that had woke up a lot of princesses in the fairy tales.

 

Yonghwa pulled back, breaking his passion kiss to see the surprised face of his wife. “Waegure? It’s not the first time I ever kiss you,” he teased.

 

Shinhye cleared and blinked few times, trying to take a grip of the reality. “Yah, baboya?” suddenly her voice cracked. “Who are you to play with my feelings? After saying such hurtful words, what makes you think it’s easy with just a kiss?” she started to hit his chest. “Why are you making me confuse with all your words and action? What did you want actually? Why are you so ego? Why are you so different from Shinwoo oppa?” her tears started to fall, soaking her face who had already drenched with the rain.

 

Yonghwa was startled upon looking at her reaction. This was not what he expected to turn out at the end. He thought he already did a romantic confession under the rain with a kiss, but he was absolutely wrong. “Mianhata,” he pulled her into his embracement. “Just like I said, I was wrong. And yes, you are right. I am a coward. I am full of my own ego. I am not like hyung and I will never be the nice guy like hyung. But please, don’t stop liking me as Jung Yonghwa. Please don’t give up on me. Stay with me as you made me feel so alive. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to play with your feelings. I am sorry for being a self-centered guy,” his words somehow eased his wife’s confused heart. “Shin ah, I want to breathe with you every day, so I will never leave you,” he placed a light kiss on her forehead. “Mianhaeyo.”

 

***

 

Shinhye brought her legs closer to her as she sat in front of the little fire chimney at their living hall after being drenched under the cold storm. After another confession and apologized from her husband, the storm began to turn out more worst so they ended up rushing to the house under the umbrella, with hands grabbed onto each other. Even after drying up herself in the room, Shinhye felt really cold so she decided to warm up herself in front of the fire chimney.

 

“Here you go,” suddenly muscular hand holding a cup of hot chocolate appeared in front of her sight. Shinhye looked up and of course the hand belonged to her husband as they were only two of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter