I'm a fool.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21 : I'm a fool.

 

They were living in their own world of happiness right now.  Their love was blossoming every single day and they made love almost every single night whenever they had the chance. Shinhye had passed her final exams with flying colours and received her degree in distinction during her graduation day. Yonghwa and the boys passed the audition from the agency too and the only thing left now was the contract signing.

 

And they were on their way back to Busan to visit their parents; to celebrate Shinhye’s graduation day, to tell Mr Jung about Yonghwa’s dream and to spend some romantic time together by the beach in Busan.

 

“Yonghwa-yah, is there any nearest petrol station or rest area?” Shinhye asked her husband who was driving in the middle of the highway.

 

“We just missed out the petrol station just now?” answered the husband who was so focus on the driving. “Wae?”

 

“I need to go to the rest room.”

 

“Is it that urgent?”

 

“I don’t feel good,” Shinhye’s voice turned weak.

 

“Waegure?” his hand spontaneously went to the forehead of his wife to feel her body temperature. “Are you sick?”

 

“Ani… I think it’s the motion sickness. I feel nausea. Need to throw up,” she swallowed her saliva, telling herself to hold in first.

 

“Didn’t you take your medicine?”

 

“Weren’t you the one who asked me to accompany you along this journey and not to fall asleep?” Shinhye asked her husband. “We must have arrived in Busan already if we take the flight instead of driving there.”

 

Yonghwa’s hand went from her forehead to her cold hand. “My dear, to have a journey on the road means I have more time to spend with my love. Don’t you like that idea of having the adventure together with your beloved?” he said, romantically. “Besides, ticket flights are expensive nowadays.”

 

Shinhye snorted. “What a stinky chaebol,” she pushed his hand away. “Yah, I don’t think I can hold it any longer. Can you pull over for a while? Please,” she looked at him, her face was pale.

 

“Yah…” Yonghwa was panic to see his wife’s pale face. Quickly, he tried to change lane to pull over by the side of the highway but then there was a car speeding from behind, almost crashing them on the icy slippery road.

 

“Ahhh!” Shinhye screamed to sudden emergency break by her husband. He almost lost controlled but managed to get back on track before quickly pull over by the highway. “That was close,” Shinhye took a deep breath. “Gwenchanha?” she looked at her husband next to her.

 

Yonghwa was panting really hard. His hands were trembling as he gripped the steering firmly. His eyes were looking straight at the steering and sweats began to wet his forehead. He seemed scared, confused, and anxious. Something was bothering with his mind all of the sudden. Something that had made him remembered his biggest trauma in his life.

 

“Yonghwa?”  Shinhye held his arm but there was no respond. She wanted to ask more but she really couldn’t hold it any longer, in an instance she dashed out into the snowing weather and threw everything out from her belly.

 

Yonghwa was brought back to reality when he heard the coughing sound of his wife from outside of the car. “Shinhye-ah,” he rushed to her.

 

---

 

Flashback…

 

“So hyung, after you get married, you’ll work with appa straight away? No intention to further your study oversea like appa used to?” asked the dongsaeng, carefully driving the car since he was still an armature driver compare to his twin brother.

 

“Ne,” answered Shinwoo. “I can study while working too; there are lots of universities with part time course nowadays. Moreover, appa really need help in the company. Being the only inheritor to the company, appa is bearing a big responsibility,” said him. “Yah, you also need to put down your guitar one day and help appa in the company.”

 

Yonghwa pouted. “Let me be at the top of the world first then I will invest in our company and expand our business,” said him.

 

Shinwoo knocked his younger's head. “Haish look at this guy.  Grow up,” he sighed. “Yonghwa ah… what do you think of Shinhye?” he asked, abruptly.

 

Yonghwa was surprised with the question from his hyung. Shinwoo never shared any stories about him and Shinhye with his dongsaeng.

 

“Wae?” Yonghwa laughed awkwardly. “Why ask me this question suddenly?”

 

“Do you think I’ll be able to be a good husband to her?” asked Shinwoo with serious tone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter