Like fairy tale I heard.

Love Revolution.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Like fairy tale I heard.

 

Yonghwa read the letter written by his twin brother’s long time ago before he died. He had read the same short deep sentence for the 10th times already. No more tears could be secreted by his eyes for the moment.

 

‘Yonghwa ah, if I’m no longer here in this world, please takes care of Shinhye for me. She deserves someone like you, of course when I’m already not around. Kekeke.’

 

Yonghwa folded the letter and put it aside. “Waeyo hyung?” he looked at his brother’s photo on his desk. “Writing such a letter as if you knew you were leaving,” he took a sip of the soju in his hand. He closed his eyes and grey memory of his childhood was playing in his mind.

 

Flashback...

 

“Hyung, I thought it’s going to be the two of us,” said little Yonghwa when he saw his hyung was walking towards him with a little girl on his side.

 

“She is going to join us, pity her to be alone in the house while everyone is working,” answered his brother.

 

“But she is a girl! She only plays with the dolls and cooking. I don’t do girl’s stuff,” protested little Yonghwa.

 

“I can play anything, I don’t mind playing with boys stuffs,” answered the little Shinhye.

 

“Yonghwa ah, let’s welcome her, she has been living with us for a week now and she’s going to stay here maybe forever, let’s treat her properly,” said his brother. Yonghwa pouted. “Do you know her name Yonghwa?” he asked but no answer from the little twin brother.

 

“My name is Park...”

“I want to play, let’s play,” Yonghwa walked away from them to the playground, cutting off her words. They all went to the playground and started to play together. Since Shinhye was a girl, Yonghwa’s twin brother was paying full attention on her, taking care of her. Yonghwa felt he was being abundant by his own twin brother and he actually never felt this way.

 

When his brother went inside the house to take some drinks for them, Yonghwa approached Shinhye who was sitting on the swing. “Yah what do you want from my hyung?” he asked, unsatisfied.

 

“What do you mean?” asked the innocent Shinhye.

 

“You stay away from my hyung, arasso?” he pushed Shinhye off from the swing and she felt to the ground with little injury on the knee, bleeding. Shinhye started to cry for the pain.

 

“Yah Yonghwa!” his brother called from the house and rushed to them. “What are you doing? Why did you pushed her?” he scolded Yonghwa. “Shinhye ah, is it hurt?”

 

Yonghwa looked at his brother who was concerning on Shinhye. “I hate you Park Shinhye!” he ran off to the house before burst out to tears for the jealousy.

 

And since then, Yonghwa never talked to Shinhye, maybe because he was embarrassed with his action or maybe because he really hated that girl. Only his brother treated Shinhye well, and maybe that was why they fell in love with each other and no one could stop them from getting married that time except hyung’s death.

 

 

“Ige mwoya oppa?” Shinhye looked at Jung Shinwoo’s photo in her hand while lying down on the bed. She sighed and hugged the photo. “How can I live a fairy tale life with him if he hates me?” said her as she closed her eyes and remembered her moments with Shinwoo, Yonghwa’s twin brother.

 

Shinwoo was the one who treated her nicely from at home until at the school. During in junior high school, Shinwoo confessed about his feelings toward Shinhye and they had be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter