CH 09 | Attraction

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine ✿ Attraction

Just as you got old your Christmas spirit was beginning to fade with in the family. If Jinnie didn’t exist Christmas wouldn’t be the same with out the naïve little one.

Finally it was the beginning of a new year, a fresh start. Jiyong was finally out of the picture, without wanting to sound to selfish you were glad that Jinnie somehow forgot about Jiyong.

There’s no longer any contact and you purposely avoid hearing anything about him from media – you already know that his doing well from Jungkook, yes they’re still his idol but his still considerate of my feelings.

Starting the New Year with the enrolment for Jinnie, finally he gets to start school because this guy was growing up really fast. Deciding to stay with your family was a great decision, you couldn’t even imagine keeping yourself of Jinnie away from them.

You no longer thought that you were a burden to your family, you were showered with so much love and support that you didn’t need to work but being your stubborn self you insisted.

“eomma, you should have woke me up to help you and appa open the café” you whined as you entered the cute café. With your persistence your parents opened up a small café down the street of your house.

Earning a little more wouldn’t hurt after all. The business was successful in the neighbourhood. A lot of young teens come to hangout, have dates, perform and study.

“ani, you had a rough night with Jinnie last night so you needed to rest, plus it's the weekend. There aren’t a lot of customers today. “But maybe Kris will be here later? Huh?” your mum smiled.

“Right… because he hasn’t visited for awhile?” you replied back “eomma, please don’t hurt our family” you teased

“ya, I like the boy for you. If you just got to know him then maybe-“

“Maybe, I would like him and maybe he could be a second father for Jinnie I understand but eomma… aren’t we all happy already?”

“Just because you have a beautiful son, that shouldn’t stop you from making some friends… and meeting some boys. You’re old enough now, and we’ve never stopped you before”

“My chances are slim eomma, hence why I’ve practically given up on that, if something happens naturally then I’ll let it be but for now it’s all about our Jinnie his starting school this year and that gives me more time to work here” you beamed

“And more time to meet people your age right?” your mum lightly teased then returned to the kitchen.

“Geez, I’m perfectly fine with my social life” you mumbled to yourself.  With a few loyal customers stopping by for their usuals you served them and took a small break behind the counter.

While on your laptop doing some financial work you heard little footsteps running inside the café, peeking beside the counter appeared your angel.

“eomma” the little one hissed while you acknowledged his  appearance he made his way to you with a bright smile.

“eomma ~ eomma it’s a special day today, why aren’t you happy?” he pouts

“Eomma is happy, I just have work to finish and what’s that behind you?” you playfully glared at the hidden object behind him.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EOMMA!” Jinnie cheered along with a giant cupcake that he was holding.

“How…  did halmeoni and harabeoji help you?” you asked while the little one gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter