CH 24 | Exposure

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Four ✿ Exposure

“Kris? Business Meeting?” you asked in return without answering his question. “Uhm, yeah I’m currently having a meeting here. And you?” he asked looking at the people your with.

“I’m currently out with out friends of mine, they just finished their concert and-“ before you could even finish explaining awkwardly you were interrupted “You know Big Bang?” he asked half amazed, half curious while looking at T.O.P who was seated beside you - and great, now all the attention was on you.

“Hi, I’m Seungri. Would you like to join us Kris?” Seungri interrupted as he was intrigued with the sudden surprise “Since you know Sera you should join us” he persuaded once more.

The situation was getting awkward now… “As lovely as the offer is, I’ll have to decline. Trust me, I would love too. I’m a big fan of Big Bang but I’ve excused myself for a long time from my business meeting, Sorry.” He apologises as he declines the rare opportunity.

“Sera, I’ll just call you later okay. Have fun okay.” He whispered to your ear as he gave you quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

Avoiding all eyes at cost… please guys, don’t even ask a single question you pleaded in your mind but you begged to soon, “So who’s was that Kris guy?” Seunghyun asked. “My boyfriend” you sighed “I just wasn’t expecting the revelation to be like that… I haven’t exposed my relationship yet” you sighed once more feeling confused – don’t take it the wrong way, you weren’t embarrass of having a boyfriend like Kris, but since your currently with ‘old friends’ who saw you with someone else that was close to them was awkward… ugh, your just having a mental break down at the moment.

“Wait… Jiyong hasn’t mentioned anything about it to you guys?” you asked curiously. “Not that I remember, maybe because it’s your own personal matter he chose not to share it with us?” Seunghyun assumed, trying to put you at ease. “So Sera Noona… Kris, He’s that young CEO right?” Seungri asked

“Hey, don’t you dare try be friends with him for the sake of your social connections” Seunghyun warned the maknae, leaving him to pout with the rejection. Right now your mind was blank, you didn’t even notice the couple anymore. “That’s her boyfriend?” Soyoung asked amazed.

The dinner ended a lot earlier than expected, your boys needed a rest – especially Jinnie who was already fast asleep in your arms. “Are you sure you don’t want to join us for the next round?” Seungri asked. “Uh, I’m sorry but I’ll pass, I’ll just see you guys next time whenever I can… goodnight” you bid farewell as you parted ways with them.

Thankfully, Seunghyun offered to drop you guys home. The drive back home was longer than you expected, with the boys in the back asleep the ride was quiet. “Hey… I don’t know if I should say this but you shouldn’t feel bad or awkward for moving on. You and Jiyong ended a long time ago, you honestly should be happy now.” He advised. “Thank you, and your right…” finally you have arrived home, while you woke Jungkook up, Seunghyun carried Jinnie in his arms. “I think I can take it from here” you reassured “Just open the door so I can tuck Jinnie into bed” he insisted.

Once the boys were inside you insisted on dropping Seunghyun to his car “Thank you again oppa, I really appreciate all your help and understanding tonight” you thanked as he got into his car. “I may not have shown it before, but you're a dongsaeng that I admire a lot. You’ve grown up well and I’m glad that you’re comfortable near me now, so thank you” he confessed before driving himself back home.

For some reason you were having trouble trying to sleep, all the events that occurred today were just running through your mind. I guess he’s asleep now since he hasn’t called yet… To be honest, you were waiting for Kris’ call. You felt as if you got caught in the act for doing something terrible…  “Who would have thought he liked Big Bang?” you asked yourself. Suddenly you received a call, without looking at the ID you automatically assumed in was Kris. “Kris?” you responded, as you answered the call.

“Ani. I’m sorry I’m not your Kris” the person replied in a really weird tone. Taking your phone away from your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter