CH 04 | Acceptance

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four ✿ Acceptance

The last thing you wanted was to go home with your mother waiting, sitting in the kitchen table waiting for you.

“Where did you go? It’s late”

“I went to see someone. You should go to bed now eomma, Sorry for making you stay up.”

“Who was it? you never go out at night” Your mum noticed your eyes avoiding her gaze – it was a habit of your whenever you were hiding something. “Look, I have all night to stay awake and hear what’s going on honey. No more secrets remember?”

“It’s getting late though…” your mum patted the vacant seat beside her leaving you no choice but to sit. “Where should I start?” you asked

“From the very beginning, or whatever. Just tell me, I’m here to listen”

“Well you’ve never questioned who Jinnie’s father is right?” you asked, with your mum’s quiet nod, you continued your explanation “well… I saw him today. He was playing with Jinyoung in the day care centre”

“What was he doing in the day care centre in the first place- wait. Who is Jinnie’s father?” she asked

“Uh, well we met while I was working at the convenient store-“ before you could continue your mum stopped you “I know you story with your first boyfriend because you wouldn’t stop ranting about how persistent he was”

“His name is Kwon Jiyong… also known as G-dragon.” You closed your eyes waiting for some scolding.

“That guy that’s on TV that Kook always watches? Wait he was on Family Outing last week, that sweet boy was your boyfriend?” she asked

Things weren’t turning out how you were expecting them to be. “He was on Family Outing? How come I didn’t see this?” you asked. Family Outing was your current favourite show – As long as Jiyong wasn’t on the show then you were fine.

“Jinnie was crying that night so you stayed by his side, remember?” she reminded “But that’s not the point. Now that you’ve seen Kwon Jiyong-ssi today what happened?”

“We talked, that’s all”

“You did tell him the truth right? Because even though he’s an idol, his still has a right to know about the beautiful boy that’s sleeping in his room right now”

“Well I obviously couldn’t lie when he noticed me thanks to that little boy who called out eomma out loud” T_T  “eomma, it was pretty obvious that the child was his… I mean he was the only guy I’ve ever liked and…”

“Our Jinnie does resemble him a lot now that you’ve mention it – but now that you’ve confessed do you mind telling how the two of you broke up?”

“We still need to sort that out… I’ll tell you another time. You should sleep now eomma or else everyone’s going to be skipping breakfast…” you warned

“Okay fine, I’ll sleep now… you should do the same as well. Goodnight” your mum gave you a kiss before leaving you alone.

Before going to bed you made sure that Jinnie was sound asleep. As you tucked him in yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter