CH 02 | Composure

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two ✿ Composure

 As each day passes, Jinnie is growing up. It amazing how he can now communicate with everyone in the family. Cute hand gestures and detailed expressions that easily express his emotions – that’s how we communicated.

“Kook… don’t you think your spoiling him too much?” you asked as Jinnie was standing up wrapping his short arms around your neck for support.

“Noona, his my one and only nephew. His not spoilt, I just purchase him things that his uncle was never able to have and I must admit that the development in toys over the past several years has had a drastic change.” He explained as you rolled your eyes

“Seriously I’m envious but then again I have Jinnie to experience the things we weren’t able to experience.” He reasoned once more as he started playing with Jinnie’s toy car.

“Well thanks, but control the spending please – but then at least your not like appa, after how many times I try to stop him from baby clothes he won’t listen to me. It only takes two weeks for Jinnie to grow out of them yet his still insists in buying more” you sighed

“Exactly, we spoil him because he deserves what’s best” he defended your dad. “Well… I just don’t want him to be spoil… so please just restrain yourself from buying a lot please.” You pleaded.

“By the way noona… have you heard?” your little brother began. You gave your dad your ‘over protective’ glance to watch Jinnie while you dragged Junggook’s room. “What is it now?” you asked uninterested.

“He published a song called ‘Lies’ … noona, I just felt like you needed to know about it” he said avoiding your piercing gaze “I high doubt it has to do anything to do with me, it's been nearly a year Kook, let’s just ignore all those kpop and idol stuff. Studies first”

“But the thing is that the song wasn’t suppose to be Big Bang’s, it was suppose to be Jiyong-ssi’s.” He was the only one who knew the true identity of Jinnie’s father. There had to be at least one person in the family and it had to be Junggook since he once witnessed me kissing Jiyong goodbye one night.

But your brother is trustworthy, your parents never questioned who Jiyong really was, they knew of him and since Jinnie’s physical appearance is starting to become different from yours (but for now he still looked like you), they just assume that he looks like Jiyong – That’s probably to pros of having parents that don’t pay attention to kpop…

“Noona… there’s so many scandals right now with G-dragon. He admitted that this song was about someone who he recently broke up with from less then a year ago. He either cheated on you or it’s you. I doubt he was cheating on you if he was so busy already trying to see you during his training days – you even visited him yourself.”

“Okay enough I get it – now be quiet before eomma and appa hears. Enough with them, Jinnie’s birthday is actually coming closer, it’s in a week and I wanted to ask you if you could join during the weekend to buy a few party stuff. I mean I know it’s only within the family but I still want his first birthday to be presentable for him” you claimed

“Sure, I’ll spare my Saturday for the two of you. Let’s go to the mall oh and also let’s bring Jinnie to that day care Centre in the mall. It’s time he socialises with kids his age, what do you think?”

“Kook, he can barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter