CH 10 | Affection

My First Love, Kwon Jiyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Ten ✿ Affection

“Okay, so remember not having an appa doesn’t make you different. You have eomma and everyone else that you love. Just like the kids in the neighbourhood that tried bullying you when you first came, you do the same and defend yourself okay”

“I want to include Kris samchon as well. Don’t worry eomma, I’m a big boy who doesn’t cry anymore I can take care of myself” the little one hugged your legs.

“I can’t believe my little nephew is starting big school now!!” Kook beamed as he held Jinnie.

“Chae Jinyoung, you’ll be late if you keep playing with your uncle. Hurry and have breakfast” your dad playfully scolded.

After the playful and exciting breakfast, you and Jinnie were now on the way to his elementary school. Walking hand in hand you finally rode the bus.

“Jinnie-ah are you excited?” you smiled as you brushed his soft hair through your fingers.

“Ne ~~~ will you miss me eomma?”

Pouting you pulled your baby into a tight embrace “of course, I’ll only see you half a day from now on. But Jinnie will be a good boy and study and make friends”

“But eomma, what will you do when I’m at school?” the curious one asked.

“I’ll drop you of to school every morning, help halmeoni and harabeoji in the café and then pick you after school and then eomma gets to be with Jinnie for the rest of the night.”

“Wah, eomma will be busy now while I’m at school”

Finally the bus had stopped right across from Jinnie’s school the 10-minute bus ride felt longer from the conversation the two of you had.

While Jinnie was excited, you were slightly sad.  You’re happy that he finally gets to start school but sad that he is growing up too fast for your liking.

It will be the start of having to part with your baby while he grows up and eventually – just thinking about the future scares you.

Reluctantly letting go of your son as he enters the school you decided to accompany him into his classroom.

The amount of memories that were brought back from your childhood was refreshing.  Well at least Jinnie’s close friend Yoo Ara who lives close to the café was also in his class.

Surprisingly, Jinnie was in the higher rank in along with Ara. Well, it’s not much of a surprise that your kid could have inherited your intelligence.

“Annyeonghasaeyo Sera-imo” Ara hugged your leg

“Annyeong, make sure you and Jinnie stay together. If possible sit beside each other arraseo” you smiled

“Ne ~ eomma already left” Ara informed.

“Ah, okay well then I better get going ~ have fun on your first day” you beamed as you gave the two little cuties

“Bye eomma!!”

You waved goodbye to the two kids and made your way out of the school gate.

Suddenly being grabbed and pulled back you couldn’t help but squeal. “ya!” you pushed the culprit off you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter